I'm getting back to work!

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
I don't mean I'm becoming gainfully employed, although that's partly true, since I have been selling some stories. I mean I'm starting to write again. My latest one was an entry in the Christmas contest in 2012, so it's about time. I have a lot of stories in progress, so I will start where I left off, except I have one new story I have been working on for the last few days.

I doubt anybody cares one way or another, but I feel good about getting back to the old smut factory, and I felt like saying something. :)

I don't mean I'm becoming gainfully employed, although that's partly true, since I have been selling some stories. I mean I'm starting to write again. My latest one was an entry in the Christmas contest in 2012, so it's about time. I have a lot of stories in progress, so I will start where I left off, except I have one new story I have been working on for the last few days.

I doubt anybody cares one way or another, but I feel good about getting back to the old smut factory, and I felt like saying something. :)

:rose:

BOXMAN!!!!!

image.php

What a delight to see one of LITEROTICAS most interesting characters back eating pussy!

Good luck BOXY…​

Well, I have submitted my first story in almost three and a half years, and it should post tomorrow. Sorry, Scouries, it's not about eating pussy. The new story is in the gay male category, although it's not about Pauletta.

image.php

Sorry, Scouries, it's not about eating pussy. The new story is in the gay male category, although it's not about Pauletta.

WTF???

auto-fellation-6.jpg

The BOXMAN has switched sides?

Back