~ Mara ~ now & then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm doing PT for my knee at all hours of the day and night, I just have to entertain myself. I was doing these knee stretches in the hot tub, on the floor, in bed.... and eventually, I gave myself Ideas...

Really, it's a knee stretch
even though you can't see my knees
trust me....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
oh!

Since I'm doing PT for my knee at all hours of the day and night, I just have to entertain myself. I was doing these knee stretches in the hot tub, on the floor, in bed.... and eventually, I gave myself Ideas...

trust me....

OK.. so I'm just stretching my knee in response. Yes... that's my knee. Well.. my knee is moving along with other things.

trust me....

I believe my pants are stretching! :D

:kiss::rose:

trust me....

We wouldn't be looking at your knees anyway...

oh yesss!!! I'd love if you'd start a shoulders thread for everyone....
front views, rear views, from above, clavicles
it would be fabulous to have a collection to drool over

Thanks for the push, Mara! :kiss:

Behold, Show Us Your Shoulders!, your new one-stop shop for all things shoulder-related! :D

I would, of course, be honored if you'd contribute a picture of your own to the thread. :rose::kiss:

trust me....

Need a PT partner? I just had my knee scoped and I'm doing all these fun stretches too. Clearly you look a lot better doing them.

Your husband has captured an amazing range of tones in this photo, from the deep shaded core then fading to white on the edges. I delight in this lovely and sexy composition.

Here's an advertisement for AliveInside's new thread
Show Us Your Shoulders!

I just took this for the thread, and I look forward to seeing y'all's shoulders there...
front, back, above... come on...

attachment.php

trust me....

Mmm that view makes me hungry :devil:

trust me....

Of course it is a knee stretch. :devil: ;) A very sexy knee stretch. :heart:

Show Us Your Shoulders!

I just took this for the thread, and I look forward to seeing y'all's shoulders there...

attachment.php

So now I am supposed to show my shoulders? But mine are always covered. But yours are nice!!!!

Hooray, a beautiful new Mara thread! :D
Sorry it has taken me so long to get caught up.
And look at those lovely purple toes. Eek!
Sending kisses for every single one. :kiss:
And I always love your gorgeous smile.

trust me....

Well the photo of your knee stretch has definitely affected one part of my body, I might have to do some "exercise" too to take care of the problem....:rose::D

Show Us Your Shoulders!

attachment.php

It would be hard to find any shoulders more lovely than yours Mara... and those lips!!! Mmmmmmmmmm:kiss::kiss:

trust me....

It sounds like an awfully contorted and convoluted maneuver. You should probably have a spotter check out...I mean check your form.

Cheers

P.S. Nice form. ;) :devil:

resting breasts

[with armpit hair for the afficionados]

Attachments

• restingbrstsgrn.jpg
    restingbrstsgrn.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1

trust me....

You know that I am also rehabbing a knee. We could be practice buddies, helping each other rehab :rolleyes: and i promise I won't try to take advantage, unless you think it's appropriate!!! :devil::rose::rose:

trust me....

A much better view of...those purple nails. :rose::kiss:...:devil:

right now it's a pants stretch for me.

your legs are wonderful.

trust me....

trust me....

Hmmm yeah knees. I believe you sweets!!!
As long I get to see that hair you keep stretching beautiful xxx

OK.. so I'm just stretching my knee in response. Yes... that's my knee. Well.. my knee is moving along with other things.

hhhmmm.... so everything's moving, eh? good for you!
nice to see you, babe

I believe my pants are stretching! :D

:kiss::rose:

laughing... hooray for flexibility!

We wouldn't be looking at your knees anyway...

oh, thank goodness
they're taking far too much of My attention these days :rolleyes:

Thanks for the push, Mara! :kiss:

Behold, Show Us Your Shoulders!, your new one-stop shop for all things shoulder-related! :D

I would, of course, be honored if you'd contribute a picture of your own to the thread. :rose::kiss:

laughing... I saw the thread before I saw this post
and I jumped in with both feet
hoping others will add to the collection
I realized this morning I hadn't given any thanks for comments there, but decided to save them until later to move the thread to the top of the page

Need a PT partner? I just had my knee scoped and I'm doing all these fun stretches too. Clearly you look a lot better doing them.

so we have more in common than paddling!!! HA

Your husband has captured an amazing range of tones in this photo, from the deep shaded core then fading to white on the edges. I delight in this lovely and sexy composition.

thanks so much for thanking Husband, Alex!
funny thing is that both this and the knee stretch photo were selfies I took with my phone -- found some tempting lighting and jumped on it

I love when you describe what you like :kiss::heart:

Mmm that view makes me hungry

mmm... tasty treats
I'm glad to see you here :kiss:

Of course it is a knee stretch. :devil: ;) A very sexy knee stretch. :heart:

I wonder how many people stop in the middle of PT and think "I wonder what this looks like from another angle?" and then prop up a phone to check it out... I don't think I will be asking this question anywhere but here!!!

So now I am supposed to show my shoulders? But mine are always covered. But yours are nice!!!!

don't worry, darlin' -- it's not an obligation or anything
all I can think of is Gilda Radner's Roseanne Rosannadanna character
"just goes to show it's always something."

and who said shoulders need to be naked?
not to mention, you're not ALWAYS paddling, right?
and thank you!

Hooray, a beautiful new Mara thread! :D
Sorry it has taken me so long to get caught up.
And look at those lovely purple toes. Eek!
Sending kisses for every single one. :kiss:
And I always love your gorgeous smile.

thanks for visiting, sweet Llex :kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back