Public Narcissism

Lookin good man, and I know the feeling. That's how I was when I was in Los Angeles this summer

I'm not actually a narcissist, I don't think, but gosh do I love me some validation from internet strangers. Have some pictures of me being naked.

I took these at 2am when I was staying in a weird hotel in the middle of nowhere for a conference. Isn't it funny how your need for sex ramps up massively in inverse proportion to your access to sex? And by funny, I mean excruciating.

Anyway, I was a hundred miles from my nearest fuckbuddy and in desperate need. Thought some context might help you appreciate the pictures.

lol I appreciate the context, that's a very real problem. These photos are hot, I love them :)

lol I appreciate the context, that's a very real problem. These photos are hot, I love them :)

Hey there! Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from a total hottie such as yourself. Ever find the context is sometimes the best bit?

More photos today, potentially. Stay tuned, Internet lewdness fans.

Hey there! Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from a total hottie such as yourself. Ever find the context is sometimes the best bit?

More photos today, potentially. Stay tuned, Internet lewdness fans.

Love what you've posted so far. Can't wait for more....:kiss:

I'm not actually a narcissist, I don't think, but gosh do I love me some validation from internet strangers. Have some pictures of me being naked.

I took these at 2am when I was staying in a weird hotel in the middle of nowhere for a conference. Isn't it funny how your need for sex ramps up massively in inverse proportion to your access to sex? And by funny, I mean excruciating.

Anyway, I was a hundred miles from my nearest fuckbuddy and in desperate need. Thought some context might help you appreciate the pictures.
Great pics and agree, why must human nature desperately want what it can't have?? Your frustration is our gain though, love the shirt half off, very hot. :devil:

Love what you've posted so far. Can't wait for more....:kiss:

Then more you shall have! Just as soon as I can get a night to myself.

Great pics and agree, why must human nature desperately want what it can't have?? Your frustration is our gain though, love the shirt half off, very hot. :devil:

Wanting what you can't have, tasting what you can't swallow, seeing what you can't touch... life is torture, really, isn't it? Let me see if I have a shirt three-quarters-off around here somewhere.

Last edited:
Really nice

Your days must be exciting when you dare to play like that in public.

Wanting what you can't have, tasting what you can't swallow, seeing what you can't touch... life is torture, really, isn't it? Let me see if I have a shirt three-quarters-off around here somewhere.
Oh yes, you've taken the words right outta my mouth! :devil: You found that barely-there shirt yet? Need a hand?? ;)

Oh yes, you've taken the words right outta my mouth! :devil: You found that barely-there shirt yet? Need a hand?? ;)

It's been two weeks and I've found nothing. Maybe I should've taken you up on that offer while I had the chance!

God, I must be the least reliable pic poster on here. Anyone notice I was gone?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

love the context, love the pics
that hand... that mouth
mmm
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Things are quiet. Thought I'd update.

Great to see you here again, and so glad you added some pics. They're both wonderful looks at those luscious lips of yours but this is my favorite... for your hand... Love the lighting!
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back