~ Zaftig ~

attachment.php

I hope it's okay to share this here? I think I put it in my profile briefly for the Chubby Tummies thread.

I feel like a fraud over on my thread, because I think I've gotten quite good at portraying my body in a flattering way. If I ever get to a point where I feel like I need to be "honest" with someone, I send them this pic.

You look delicious!

attachment.php

I hope it's okay to share this here? I think I put it in my profile briefly for the Chubby Tummies thread.

I feel like a fraud over on my thread, because I think I've gotten quite good at portraying my body in a flattering way. If I ever get to a point where I feel like I need to be "honest" with someone, I send them this pic.

Oh my!!! You are so gorgeous! :p:heart:

attachment.php

Sally, you are beautiful as always! Can’t wait to see more of you.

Sally! I think I have a pair of panties that color, I'm going to try to copy your pose next week, just for fun. :)

They look so long and sexy. Would love to feel your smooth legs
Too
Funny

I have anything BUT long legs, but, thank you for your compliment.

I love your AC also! Your tat is awesome!!!
Thank you! I want more background done to maybe connect my honey comb and treble clef.. thought about adding flowers to represent my boys... haven't decided, honestly. .

Too
Funny

I have anything BUT long legs, but, thank you for your compliment.

Thank you! I want more background done to maybe connect my honey comb and treble clef.. thought about adding flowers to represent my boys... haven't decided, honestly. .

You're welcome.

They look nice and smooth.

attachment.php

Honesty is fucking sexy!

attachment.php

Mustang one of the things I love about you is that you are real I mean you're not a person who tends to pretend for what I can see. Now everybody takes photos that are as flattering as they can if that's human nature. This picture and your personality are the sexiest things about you.

Back