ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to pick up my furry-child who's dying. Sorry I was so cryptic before with no explanations.

Anyway, thanks for the IM's everyone who sent one....that was nice. And thanks especially for the hugs here!

See you soon...

:kiss:
 
*bites at the finger*

that considered rape where i come from. and i don't drink anyway.


*hugs Cel* i hope everything goes well! it''s okay.
 
*blinks, confused*

What, me poking you is rape?

*huffs and raises her nose*

You only wish!

*stops the joking around for a few moments and hops over to Celestiale*

Feel good! You have lots of friends here... *huggles*

*hops back to K and resumes her haughty posture*
 
*laughs* no no no, having sex with a drunk girl is. so whywould i want to get you frunk? besides, like i said, i don't drink.
 
Ahhh,...root beer. Mmmm. Yes, Rootbeer is god among drinks. But I still drink more Pepsi. I have a fridge full of rootbeer, and I'm drinking dfucking Pepsi! They must lace this with a narcotic of some kind. *Eyes the evil yet so temptingly good Pepsi.*

Yes, I saw some of the jousting. I blinked, and went back to drinking these god-forsaken Pepsis. Pepsis? You can't even plurualize the fucking thing!


And I doubt if I'm a kindred spirit to anything. I feel so out of place. I'm like a puzzle piece put in a different puzzle box. I don't fit in, and all I get is confusion.

....Wait a minute....was I just 'huggled'? Well, hell, I feel better.
 
.. the root was nice, but the beer was flat..

**Hugs Cel again**Hope it is a peaceful parting. Our furry friends are so close to us, it is always sad when they go.

Hi everyone

I drink V, that stuff is fantastic and can keep you buzzing for hours.
 
*Hugs Cel*

I thought it would be something like that, honey... I know how difficult a thing like that can be, so if you want to talk, you know where to find me. :kiss: :rose:
 
Firesprite said:
Welcome umm.. newbie :confused: sorry, bad memory for names
Thank you, Fire.

And don't worry, you do know the me behind the mask, but you never met this me before. Unlike Lauren, Arc, Khad, Crysede, Zircon, Chewey, and Hy--time to search for the common denominator?--:D
 
Hahaha :D

Silly GrandMage.

I'm a mage too, do you see? *waves her staff around*

DARK MAGIC ATTACK!

*something, somewhere, explodes in a shower of death*

Yay!



(If you don't recognize my AV, she's Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh. ;))
 
Jacobo ~

Believe me ... Khaddy doesn't drink alcoholic stuff ...
*whispers in her ear*
Beside If he did ... wouldn't I have already gotten him a wee-bit tipsy by now?


Cel ~

OMG! *gives her another big ass hug* {{{CEL}}}
 
Jacobo_Curious said:
Hahaha :D

Silly GrandMage.

I'm a mage too, do you see? *waves her staff around*

DARK MAGIC ATTACK!

*something, somewhere, explodes in a shower of death*

Yay!


Silly GrandMage? Silly?? Wow. Thanks. That's the closest thing to being called normal that's every happened to me. Then again, normalacy may be an insult. Hmmm,........

Oh-so you think you're powerful? Last time I used a spell the only survivers were on this guy Noah's boat.

And that was before I got my legendary Fedora of Power that allowed me to cast POWERFUL spells.
 
Chloe Byrnes said:
Thank you, Fire.

And don't worry, you do know the me behind the mask, but you never met this me before. Unlike Lauren, Arc, Khad, Crysede, Zircon, Chewey, and Hy--time to search for the common denominator?--:D

Hi Chloe, I know you and the you behind the you, there was another newbie who came in about 10 or 12 pages ago...

but Hi anyway!
 
*smirks* grand.... although thats funny, it reeks of cocky. one must always be subtle.


*looks at things exploding* this place needs a little picking up..... *smirks at Arc*
 
Fedora of Power? Haha, what a coincedence! I have a magic hat too!

*points at her Titanium Hat of the Cornucopia*

It's magic power is that it's really heavy and looks really weird.

...but people notice it, anyway.

Unless they're like Elbryan, in which they notice other things.

Uh, I mean, unless they're like KHADGAR! The PERVERT!

*glares at Khadgar, but can't argue Arc's point*

Okay, I guess you aren't a drinker. But I know your secret! The truth will come out, even if I have to crawl through a gazillion piles of falling eggs to find it!

And on an unrelated topic, penguins are cool, dude.

But I've never seen one with a fedora...
 
pengy.gif
 
Haha, read back to see what happened, Chloe.

Yay penguin! :D

Eep shark! :eek:

But I'll play with you Firesprite!

*huggles Firesprite*
 
*giggles* umm what are you playing with Spec?

Love the av, very awesome.

*Tosses a small ball in Spec's direction*
 
uhmm, you?


thank ya, I love it too. the original is bigger and shows alot of his wings, but I think I deleted it... hrm...


*watches the ball, pounces it and Fire simultaneously*
 
My new RPG's OOC section is up.

I just opened up the OOC section of Armageddon Gospel: Thy Kingdom Come. It's my first RPG here on lit so I figured I'd go with something I knew. If you're interested, stop by for a spell...set yourself a character aside. The actual RPG thread will start within the hour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top