Make my Innocent Church Wife a corrupt cheating slut!

My wife is a good church girl. I'm looking for someone to write a story where they "forcefully" take my innocent wife. She protests at first, but slowly becomes more submissive. She begins to meet with you on a consistent basis behind my back (either by her own will, or blackmail). You turn her into your secret slut, and make her do all kinds of things she would never normally do. She keeps her perfect pastors wife appearance when she's not with you, but plays the part of cock addicted slut when she is. She is a 24 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, about 135lbs, 34C, curvy wider hips (the sexy kind that lets you know she was made to be bred).

My ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes "forced" into being submissive to another man. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it.

So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm at a boarding school or military barracks, he finds a way into tricking her father, a retired army major, into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish church girl she was. Only limits are blood, brutality, piss, and shit. I have several more taboo things i would like to include as well if you are willing to help.

This is for personal use, but you can post what you write as long as those section abide by literotica rules.

I have much more detail I can give if requested.

Not if she was diligent about hiding them afterwards, or wasn't allowed to wear panties.

I'd think that you'd might suspect when she returned one early morning, after supposedly counseling a dear friend who was in need - sticky and smelling of sex as unbeknownst to you she'd been forced to perform as the center of attention in a BBC bukkake video.

Her dilemma is - well outside of the fact she was thrilled beyond belief to have participated - that unless she continues down the path she's on a thumb drive containing pics and vids of her various activities might get sent to you.

I'd think that you'd might suspect when she returned one early morning, after supposedly counseling a dear friend who was in need - sticky and smelling of sex as unbeknownst to you she'd been forced to perform as the center of attention in a BBC bukkake video.

Her dilemma is - well outside of the fact she was thrilled beyond belief to have participated - that unless she continues down the path she's on a thumb drive containing pics and vids of her various activities might get sent to you.

I would think her new master would find pleasure in knowing she's a secret cheating slut, and would accommodate her to help her hide her secret from me. However, the thumb drive would definitely help to secure her continued loyalty.

I would think her new master would find pleasure in knowing she's a secret cheating slut, and would accommodate her to help her hide her secret from me. However, the thumb drive would definitely help to secure her continued loyalty.

Her master has planned this, it's part of her degradation. Your bedroom dark she quietly enters, slips out of her clothes and pulls her chaste flannel nightgown over her body. Her breasts, belly, thighs and bottom are still damp and sticky from the loads of cum spewed by numberless gigantic black cocks - all of which was filmed.

As she crawls between the sheets, smiling lewdly at the memory of all those cocks... all that sperm... the video is being edited and will soon be made available online to anyone who is willing to pay. You stir, and she wonders what you'd think if you knew the truth. As you fall back into a sound sleep she kisses your lips... her smile only gets bigger as she thinks of how many dicks she sucked earlier that evening - kisses you again and falls into a deep sleep of her own.

Perhaps that mask she wore will do enough to hide her identity. Who can say?

As she falls asleep her master plans his next move and adds more raw images to a thumb drive. It's part of a collection he's set aside, his insurance plan.

The biggening

I can just envision this proper old school Christian preachers wife. Raised in the church as well from childhood. Now how would her first meeting come to pass?

1). Chance meeting such as a stranger helps her change a flat in the inner city?
2). A disgruntled former church member. Now an atheist wants to exact revenge.
3). Or a classic kidnapping scenario after she gets caught up in a robbery?

I like to one or two the best. We will just have to work out the blackmail angle.

Her master has planned this, it's part of her degradation. Your bedroom dark she quietly enters, slips out of her clothes and pulls her chaste flannel nightgown over her body. Her breasts, belly, thighs and bottom are still damp and sticky from the loads of cum spewed by numberless gigantic black cocks - all of which was filmed.

As she crawls between the sheets, smiling lewdly at the memory of all those cocks... all that sperm... the video is being edited and will soon be made available online to anyone who is willing to pay. You stir, and she wonders what you'd think if you knew the truth. As you fall back into a sound sleep she kisses your lips... her smile only gets bigger as she thinks of how many dicks she sucked earlier that evening - kisses you again and falls into a deep sleep of her own.

Perhaps that mask she wore will do enough to hide her identity. Who can say?

As she falls asleep her master plans his next move and adds more raw images to a thumb drive. It's part of a collection he's set aside, his insurance plan.

I absolutely love the idea of all of that!

I can just envision this proper old school Christian preachers wife. Raised in the church as well from childhood. Now how would her first meeting come to pass?

1). Chance meeting such as a stranger helps her change a flat in the inner city?
2). A disgruntled former church member. Now an atheist wants to exact revenge.
3). Or a classic kidnapping scenario after she gets caught up in a robbery?

I like to one or two the best. We will just have to work out the blackmail angle.

Or maybe a wealthy handsome older gentleman who is a staple in the town community with many connections takes an interest in my wife, and he tends to get what he wants. Maybe he offers her a part time job, or offers to rent us his spare ranch house on his large ranch just outside of town?

I absolutely love the idea of all of that!

For her it had started innocently. Her master however... innocent is not a word to be used in any fashion regarding him.

They'd met at a church function, he 'accidentally' bumping into her. A whisper into her ear - her forehead frowned with concern. He had pictures, even then.

They were innocent she'd protested when they were in private - she knew all about your counseling sessions with youths. He merely smiled and replied yes... true. Then to explain these? Pictures of her with young people... in this day and age. Women in positions of authority - teachers usually. Corrupting our youth... tsk.

Her concerns of your position is what he preyed upon. The images were innocent - it took a particular person to see... she took the hook like a fat fish and he reeled her in. A fine catch.

He'd ensured a video was made to commemorate their first encounter - and in her dazed condition she'd left her panties. "So much the better" he'd murmured to himself as she shuddered, staggered out into the bright clean sunshine - into her car - driving home in a daze.

Do you remember her receiving that text - the look on her face at your dinner table - her quick excuse as she bolted from the room? That was her new master calling. Later as you slept she stole to your bathroom... using her phone she sent him video's of her playing with herself...

I would make the Bishop her master, taking her to his private chapel where she is used by himself and other clergy all of whom are well known to her husband.

For her it had started innocently. Her master however... innocent is not a word to be used in any fashion regarding him.

They'd met at a church function, he 'accidentally' bumping into her. A whisper into her ear - her forehead frowned with concern. He had pictures, even then.

They were innocent she'd protested when they were in private - she knew all about your counseling sessions with youths. He merely smiled and replied yes... true. Then to explain these? Pictures of her with young people... in this day and age. Women in positions of authority - teachers usually. Corrupting our youth... tsk.

Her concerns of your position is what he preyed upon. The images were innocent - it took a particular person to see... she took the hook like a fat fish and he reeled her in. A fine catch.

He'd ensured a video was made to commemorate their first encounter - and in her dazed condition she'd left her panties. "So much the better" he'd murmured to himself as she shuddered, staggered out into the bright clean sunshine - into her car - driving home in a daze.

Do you remember her receiving that text - the look on her face at your dinner table - her quick excuse as she bolted from the room? That was her new master calling. Later as you slept she stole to your bathroom... using her phone she sent him video's of her playing with herself...

This is fantastic! Would you be interested in PMing me to discuss this?

I would make the Bishop her master, taking her to his private chapel where she is used by himself and other clergy all of whom are well known to her husband.

Hmmm...we're non denominational Christian, so it would be better if we were recently hired by a new church where the lead pastor took advantage of the situation or something.

This requests takes me back to my early 20's. I was new to the church - was dating a Deacon's daughter but began having an affair with a good church mom (she was mid 20's - married - had a 1 or 2 year old). Started innocently enough one night after choir practice. Hot spring night. I had given Sue a ride home numerous times after choir practice. We were filing music away, both of us sweating......I don't remember now how it happened but next thing - we were both rolling around naked in the choir loft at the church.

The affair continued for several months - included a night when I had had too much too drink and stayed over at Tim & Sue's home and she slipped into my room in the night.

Sue died from cancer recently. Found out just before she did, that she had kept a journal and apparently had written about me nearly every day of the 30 some years since that strange summer.

This requests takes me back to my early 20's. I was new to the church - was dating a Deacon's daughter but began having an affair with a good church mom (she was mid 20's - married - had a 1 or 2 year old). Started innocently enough one night after choir practice. Hot spring night. I had given Sue a ride home numerous times after choir practice. We were filing music away, both of us sweating......I don't remember now how it happened but next thing - we were both rolling around naked in the choir loft at the church.

The affair continued for several months - included a night when I had had too much too drink and stayed over at Tim & Sue's home and she slipped into my room in the night.

Sue died from cancer recently. Found out just before she did, that she had kept a journal and apparently had written about me nearly every day of the 30 some years since that strange summer.

Wow! That's a pretty great experience to have.

Back