How far would you go

I wish I was able to tell if my friends were bi or gay. I honestly dont know any gay guys, but sure would love to have some fun with other guys.

Sounds Good

Not sure how far I'd go. I'm a very oral person and I'll bet that once I loosen up a bit I'd like suckin' cock as much as I love eating pussy. And I LOVE eating pussy! I almost cum on the spot when I think about eating pussy in a 69 with a cock pumping it for me to snack on along the way. YUM!

How far I'd go, in the second person:

It totally depends on the guy and on the situation...

There is a way that a man can kiss you that basically tells you that you are his--that you are in debt to his body, and are bound to do everything possible to bring it to new levels of pleasure--your mouth in his, just aching for the chance to run your hands along that wonderfully hard body, as the mouth runs down to his nipples, while you furiously pull aside the feeble fabric keeping my lips from their quarry.

As hot as this is, as deeply you hear him moaning, however, the only though in your mind is his hardening cock, as you give him a tongue bath, tasting every sweaty, hot, horny inch of him, you find yourself drawn closer and closer to that crotch. You even lose track of how the pants went away, you just know that you have this hardening dick in your mouth, but even this isn't enough. You just find yourself thinking "I"m going to get you so hard that you'll have no choice but to come in my ass.

And as you feel the pulsating cock throbbing on your tongue, you subtly grab a condom, and slip it over the massive mast. There is no hesistation anymore, you are just begging for him, bent over and spread wide open. He doesn't disappoint, thrusting and thrusting. Time seems to stop, until you feel him pulsating and pulsating. The feeling is enough to make you come harder than you ever have before. All motor control is lost, aside from the loud screaming and the ass clenching around this hottest cock ever.

Pulsating

can you actually feel a mans cock pulsate in your mouth and I know my wife tells me she feels my cock get harder just before I cum.

wanna

i sound brave online and have had offers from a fellow lit. member, thought i was ready, but actually doing it would be hard (pardon the pun), want to so badly and the thoughts never leave me but going through with it......maybe i am just a big chicken that doesn't want to lose all i have on a fling

Discreet

is the key, I want to feel a hard cock in my hand. I want to j/o a guy like my wife does me. I dont want to leave my wife and I wont tell her what I did.
I just want to try it see what it feels like.

more, more, more

oh no, wife would never know, but i want it in my mouth, maybe while i am getting it in the ass......always had an orgy fantasy, me at the center of course, the "toy" or object of shall we say "affections",
apologies to my friend evan, i really wanted it so badly, our timing was just bad

There is a lot of bi and bicurious guys on here and I am wondering just how far your curiousity goes. Would you just want to do another guy orally or would you like to try the whole lovemaking scene? Personally I would love to try both. Maybe first giving and getting some head and if I found someone that was compatible with me I would love to go to bed with them and explore it all. I think that maybe spending a whole day with someone would really be great and then that way we could experience everything.

I would want to explore it all also, but finding the right person is hard.

What if you were willing to give more than they wanted to take or vice versa? What if you the reality didn't match the fantasy and your partner was tuning you out? Because it is fantasy until it becomes reality.

I think there are a lot of people who have a fantasy lover with whom they would do anything, but trying to get it to work with a lover in reality is hard. If things progressed to anal sex but my lover was an inconsiderate jerk, I probably wouldn't like it. But if my lover knew what he was doing and took control in such a way that my buttons got pushed, I would be back for more.

Try it twice

I would want to explore it all also, but finding the right person is hard.

What if you were willing to give more than they wanted to take or vice versa? What if you the reality didn't match the fantasy and your partner was tuning you out? Because it is fantasy until it becomes reality.

I think there are a lot of people who have a fantasy lover with whom they would do anything, but trying to get it to work with a lover in reality is hard. If things progressed to anal sex but my lover was an inconsiderate jerk, I probably wouldn't like it. But if my lover knew what he was doing and took control in such a way that my buttons got pushed, I would be back for more.

I have always gone by the model that you should always try something twice just in case something went wrong the first time. It has always worked for other things so it probably will with sex with another guy also.

I feel the same way.I want it so bad but im scared.i have not found the right guy yet.I do keep looking.

interested

I would like to try just about everything given the right situation. I would love to have a woman with us, have always thought about another guy with my wife and I, could never happen for real, but makes for a hot fantasy. Not sure about kissing.

I would like to try just about everything given the right situation. I would love to have a woman with us, have always thought about another guy with my wife and I, could never happen for real, but makes for a hot fantasy. Not sure about kissing.

My progression about what to do started with penetration images, first being tricked into it, then doing it willingly. The same with taking a cock into my mouth, first it was being tricked or coaxed into it, then it was something I would do immediately. I didn't think that kissing a man would be sexy until I saw a reality TV show where one of the people was gay and they followed him into a night club where he met another guy and after a while they started kissing. I thought that was very sexy.

The one time that I had sexual contact with a man, I kissed him and got some stubble. It was jarring and not very sexy. Maybe it is one of those things that you learn to expect and then it isn't jarring any more. Dunno.

The feeling of stubble on a man's cheek is such a turn on for me. Love the masculine feeling and energy of it.

Me too!

mostly jo and watch other jo but maye with wife stories and pics a bit more. Courious at 42 who knows....

Curious at 41 but very willing to try all of the above. Someone else said "stay in bed all day" and that makes me hard. Massage, touch, jack and certainly long slow blowjobs...anything else that feels good would be a bonus.

I really need to meet someone one day.

Curious at 41 but very willing to try all of the above. Someone else said "stay in bed all day" and that makes me hard. Massage, touch, jack and certainly long slow blowjobs...anything else that feels good would be a bonus.

I really need to meet someone one day.
I'm yearning for that too... it's been to long since the last time I did that! And, yes the thought of doing that is making me extremely hard right now... :devil:

There is a lot of bi and bicurious guys on here and I am wondering just how far your curiousity goes. Would you just want to do another guy orally or would you like to try the whole lovemaking scene?
When I'm feeling particularly horny I want to be somebody's lingerie slut. I feel like posing in stockings and garterbelt, with tight straps hugging my bare skin. I want to concentrate on being the best cocksucking whore I can be. Or, if he prefers, I will spread myself and be an ass pounding bitch. What ever you like guys!
PM's ok if you are horny.

I was in my early 40's when I had my first M2M experience, trust me when I say it doesn't matter how old you are it can be the best experience ever.:devil:

Sounds very sexy

When I'm feeling particularly horny I want to be somebody's lingerie slut. I feel like posing in stockings and garterbelt, with tight straps hugging my bare skin. I want to concentrate on being the best cocksucking whore I can be. Or, if he prefers, I will spread myself and be an ass pounding bitch. What ever you like guys!
PM's ok if you are horny.[/QUOTE]

I like to wear panties on occasion myself also but I don't get the chance very often. But I think it would be very sevy to be with a CD who is totally decked out in women's clothing and for me to slowly strip him/her and get dowm on my knees and suck on their cocks and then feel me entering their asses. Just make love to them like I would a woman.

When I'm feeling particularly horny I want to be somebody's lingerie slut. I feel like posing in stockings and garterbelt, with tight straps hugging my bare skin. I want to concentrate on being the best cocksucking whore I can be.
Moi, aussi. That's French for me too!!

how far I would go

I consider myself bi but I'm not into anal much...I have tried it, but it's not my thing. Some people dont' consider you fully bi unless you are a "top" or a "bottom" but I think that's too limiting. Nobody would say a woman isn't straight if she doesn't do anal.

That being said, that's about as far as I would go.

I have done almost everything. I have gone to the beach and sucked off one guy and then 2 guys at the same time. I have blown guys at gloryholes and in saunas. I have blown guys in cars and met them in hotel rooms and their houses to either blow or get blown. I have also been fucked and fucked a few of them. I remember this one gay couple where they both would beg me to come over. I would get fucked by one while the other watched or while I sucked his cock. One time the top fucked me for an hour all by ourselves. No one else was home. He had me in every position I think and it felt good. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it. Kind of wish I still talked to them.

oral is all that is of interest to me. If the guy wanted, I could probably fuck him. Don't want anything in my ass though. My perfect situation would be to meet some one that would be a friend and do stuff with, and as a benefit, we'd be able to get the blow jobs we both are missing from our wives.

This sounds good too

oral is all that is of interest to me. If the guy wanted, I could probably fuck him. Don't want anything in my ass though. My perfect situation would be to meet some one that would be a friend and do stuff with, and as a benefit, we'd be able to get the blow jobs we both are missing from our wives.

This sounds like a great situation to me but I would have to at least let the guy put it deep up my ass at least once just to see what it was like. Then if I like it he could still fuck me sometimes and not be required to be fucked himself. Blowing each other really sounds good to me.

I have done almost everything. I have gone to the beach and sucked off one guy and then 2 guys at the same time. I have blown guys at gloryholes and in saunas. I have blown guys in cars and met them in hotel rooms and their houses to either blow or get blown. I have also been fucked and fucked a few of them. I remember this one gay couple where they both would beg me to come over. I would get fucked by one while the other watched or while I sucked his cock. One time the top fucked me for an hour all by ourselves. No one else was home. He had me in every position I think and it felt good. I was sore for a week but it was well worth it. Kind of wish I still talked to them.
you remind me of me. i have done much if not all that you have done but for the past few years i see one couple on a constant basis. It is no love affair, just raw sex with two tops...it's all good.

Given the right situation and my wife there to encourage me I could do just about anything. I see her having me come home on my birthday and tell me to go shower and get dressed up in one of my slutty outfits. She'd help me with the minor points and do my makeup and wig as we do play now. She would have the camera out of course and be taking pictures of my sexyness. It's too much fun with her and I love the camera in the bed room and would cum over and over again looking at the photos from the night in the weeks to come.
After taking some pictures of her penetrating my ass, she'd get up and bring in a another guy. At the doorway she'd help him undress and bring him to me as he's playing with her big tits. I'd reach up and stroke his cock as he ran his hands through my hair and tweaked my nipples. We'd all play with each other, taking turns sucking and liking. My wife would watch as I took my first cock in my ass. I could see her hands on my ass spreading them as his cock sank deeper.
The rest is up to the imagination.

Back