You are MINE (closed)

Greg smiled around Gabriella's nipple when she praised what his tongue was capable of. He'd had his tongue nearly everywhere on her body (well, the bits she'd let him lick, anyway. She had a hangup about her ass - well anybody's ass, apparently - so he wasn't going to get to show her how intense an orgasm could be gained from a rimjob, but that was okay. He could live with that. As long as she liked getting her tits and pussy worked over, Greg was satisfied.

While one hand and his mouth worked over Gabriella's breasts, Greg let his other hand slide down her smooth stomach to her warm, wet pussy...
 
She gasped arching her body as his hand traveled lower. Her eyes half lidded watching his affections to her breasts.

Mmm lover.... Wants more than... A little playing around.
 
Greg interpreted Gabriella's statement only one way...

He took her nipple from his mouth, removed his hand from her incredibly wet pussy, eased her onto her back and stretched out over her, but not before lining his cock up with her hole and sliding easily inside...
 
She had suspected that he had wanted more than a little playing around and wondered if she had been rivhg or if he had acted on her usual dominance.
 
Greg would have happily worked Gabriella's tits over longer. In fact, he'd been ready to start his way down to make out with her other lips just before she'd sounded like she was ready for more than foreplay. Sex of any kind with this woman was perfectly fine with him.

Slowly, Greg started fucking, his mouth descending onto Gabriella's...
 
Her body arching and undulating to lift her lips to his for a soul locking kiss. Her arms wrapping around him hugging him close. Her legs tangling with his as well.
 
Greg loved when Gabriella just lost herself in the fuck, which was practically every time they did so. So many guys at work bitched about how their wives and/or girlfriends seemed always to have an excuse for not having sex. Greg felt damn lucky. Gabriella was seldom unready for sex.

The meeting the next day was buried deep into the background. Greg's concentration was on the beauty beneath him and the tremendous sensations her spectacular pussy was giving him.
 
She rippled her body as they kissed causing her hips to slam up against him as he thrust. Once the kiss broke she stared deep I to his eyes with a sensual smile.
 
Once their lips parted, they just continued fucking, eyes locked, a look passing between them that could very easily be more than simply that of two lovers with no more than sex between them.

Neither spoke. The physical energy passing between them needed no words. That his body was giving hers what it needed, and vice versa, was sufficient for the moment.

The look on Gabriella's face simply made Greg hornier. That he was fucking such a beautiful woman was arousing in itself...

Unhurriedly, Greg pumped his cock into Gabriella. He didn't figure he'd sleep much that night, in anticipation of meeting her "uncle" and "brothers", and it wasn't that they were the people in his police reports anymore. It was the fact that they were the people who meant the most to the woman who meant the most to him... If he wasn't going to sleep, he might as well fuck...
 
They were so much more than sex. Not that the sex wasn't phenomenal but they had more than just that. There was the true emotional connection as well.
 
They had the emotional connection, but so far, neither had said the words...
 
She was scared to really say anything that would possibly reveal too much vulnerability.
 
Greg eagerly but deliberately fucked Gabriella, wanting this to last. Not that they didn't often fuck two, three times a night, but there was something happening to them both, and it went beyond the sex, even though that was mainly what they did when they were alone together.

The meeting the next day was a big step. Greg knew it, and Gabriella certainly must have. Her desire for him to meet her family, and his agreement to do so, while no bindng contract, meant something, as it always did. As he'd stated, he was nervous. While Gabriella had already said they'd all been told about him and were ready to accept him, actually meeting in the flesh might reveal the exact opposite. There might be something they saw in him once they met in the flesh that changed their minds. Forget who they were to the police department, if it turned out that any member of the people she regarded her family discovered they didn't like him, Gabriella would be devastated. It was that possibility that bothered him the most...
 
She didn't want this to end but they had a long trip ahead of them. She bucked and gasped between kisses as her body drew closer and closer to that edge.

Uncle Alexi had said there would be no problems which to her meant he probably had him checked out and found him honorable. She knew that Braddock would mind his manners or she would put her baby brother on his ass in a heartbeat Ram and Bastien would get over it and her other brother would not cross Alexi even if his life depended on it.
 
Greg heard Gabriella allowing herself to get closer to orgasm, and realized the common sense in getting this session over so they could get some rest before heading out in the morning. It'd be best to be as well-rested as possible before meeting Gabriella's family. It'd be a very good idea to have as many of his wits about him as possible.

So, Greg relaxed and let his orgasm build, speeding up the pace of his fucking...
 
Gasping she bucked and ground against him more and more intently. They would have plenty of time to fuck or make love on the way back. Maybe even great themselves to a nice pricey motel for the night on the way back.
 
It didn't take long before Greg's orgasm screamed up on him and he unloaded in Gabriella's fabulous pussy. He pumped her full of his cum, and kept up his fucking so she could get off, too.
 
Orgasm thundered through her body as she gasped gripping tight to whatever she could. Her body arched intently till she could slowly relax.
 
God, Greg loved watching (and feeling) Gabriella cum. As gorgeous as she was at any other time, her climax only enhanced her beauty in his eyes. All too soon, though, it was over. He stopped pumping and let his cock shrink inside her, cuddling her close. He knew they wouldn't stay coupled like this for long once they went to sleep, but it was a delightful way to start out a night of slumber...
 
She snuggled in close as sleep quickly overtook her. Happy that those that matter in her life were going to meet and again her mind thought about how much she loved Greg.
 
Greg woke well before he'd intended, but wasn't surprised. He'd suspected sleep would be elusive, considering what would be happening later that day. It wouldn't have mattered if the people he'd be meeting were a linoleum salesman from Duluth and his housewife spouse; the fact that they were his girlfriend's family made it a big deal.

For several minutes, he just laid there, listening to Gabriella's slow, even breathing. Eventually, though, he deemed it hopeless, and got up, taking care not to wake the sleeping beauty beside him.

He had a copy of the report on Gabriella and her family, but he refrained from pulling it out and reviewing it, because he wanted to try to see the men Gabriella saw at this meeting, and not the ones the police said they were. For the police, it was all black and white, with no gray in-between. This meeting was going to gray as they come.

He sat in front of ths TV and turned it down low, so as not to wake Gabriella.
 
An hour or so later she rolled over and didn't feel him there and got up. Looking for him she smiled seeing the light from the TV and moved to the living room.

You okay love?
 
Greg wasn't sure how long he'd been up when Gabriella padded in and started rubbing his shoulders, asking if everything was alright.

He turned his head, kissed her hand, then reached up and held it. "Yeah, just nervous about meeting your uncle and the guys, I guess."
 
If you are really that worried we don't have to go. I can just tell them I have the flu or something.

She sighed with a smile and moved to curl up by him.
 
Greg sensed the disappointment in Gabriella's voice at the prospect of cancelling the get-together with the men she called her family.

"It isn't that. I still plan to go. I'd be nervous about meeting your family no matter who they were. I know they've said they'll like me, but that's before they've met me. Once we meet, they may decide you deserve better or something like that. It has nothing to do with anything else." He welcomed Gabriella's warm curves next to him, cuddling her in close. "Let's put it like this: I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time."
 
Back
Top