Slavery? Will it ever be legal again?

greg1991

Experienced
I'm talking about legal in the civilized world. And I'm not talking BDMS. I'm asking if the civilized world will ever see human beings owned as property.

Apparently you aren't living on planet earth. Slavery STILL exists and YES, still in America.
Especially along border cities where human trafficking is rampant.

Just google human trafficking and read up on just how much is still goes on. :mad:

No Bueno, Hombre!!!!

Legal or not!,

Apparently you aren't living on planet earth. Slavery STILL exists and YES, still in America.
Especially along border cities where human trafficking is rampant.

Just google human trafficking and read up on just how much is still goes on. :mad:

No Bueno, Hombre!!!!

Legal or not!,

Pal this is planet Literotica GB, of a different universe..

I'm talking about legal in the civilized world. And I'm not talking BDMS. I'm asking if the civilized world will ever see human beings owned as property.

only if Amazon can make big enough delivery drones bro!

Stew

Sure. Plenty of emancipated slaves returned to slavery after spending some time up North. Massa takes care of every need until you die. That's very appealing to most people.

No Jen. Obama has made a generation of Americans marginally freer. Sure he could and should have done a lot more but we're freer now than the last few decades.

Technically it never stopped being legal. Go read your Constitution.

I know blacks will never be slaves again

Actually that's not true, we still make up a large portion of the slave labor in this country.

Slaves are someone who does something against their will. People have a choice, so nah I don't know any.

You have absolutely no friends, family or acquaintances in jail? Congrats. Not all of us are so lucky. Still statically that makes you an outlier. Especially if you are a minority.

It's a little like not knowing a millionaire or a veteran. Sure it's possible but it's odd.

Congrats though.

You have absolutely no friends, family or acquaintances in jail? Congrats. Not all of us are so lucky. Still statically that makes you an outlier. Especially if you are a minority.

It's a little like not knowing a millionaire or a veteran. Sure it's possible but it's odd.

Congrats though.

I have family, friends and I also been to jail. Jail is a form of slavery but its not slavery. Your decisions in life are the reason why you are in there. Very few of the people in there have never commit a crime if any. Everybody in there knew the risk of what they did before they did it. Slaves have no choice. And this is from experience.

I have family, friends and I also been to jail. Jail is a form of slavery but its not slavery. Your decisions in life are the reason why you are in there. Very few of the people in there have never commit a crime if any. Everybody in there knew the risk of what they did before they did it. Slaves have no choice. And this is from experience.

Even if you assume that everybody who is in jail deserves it which they do not your still a slave. If your argument is you chose to commit a crime well most slaves mad a decision to go to war (a crime against humanity if such a thing truly exists) and lost and suffered the consequences. If your argument is limited just to those who were born into slavery I doubt we'll ever see that again. Mostly because we're too clever for that.

You had a choice and you made the wrong one. Whatever landed you in slavery was something you were too weak or too stupid to prevent. You knew the risks and know the risks of not being the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Even if you assume that everybody who is in jail deserves it which they do not your still a slave. If your argument is you chose to commit a crime well most slaves mad a decision to go to war (a crime against humanity if such a thing truly exists) and lost and suffered the consequences. If your argument is limited just to those who were born into slavery I doubt we'll ever see that again. Mostly because we're too clever for that.

You had a choice and you made the wrong one. Whatever landed you in slavery was something you were too weak or too stupid to prevent. You knew the risks and know the risks of not being the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Being incarcerated isn't slavery. Some people actually use it as rehabilitation and some just do they time. War isn't slavery either they all are choices. Some people like to put their lives on the line for their country. As I said slavery is something against your will.

Being incarcerated isn't slavery. Some people actually use it as rehabilitation and some just do they time. War isn't slavery either they all are choices. Some people like to put their lives on the line for their country. As I said slavery is something against your will.

No, being incarcerated isn't slavery. Being incarcerated and performing labor however is. While I would argue that if you got drafted its slavery. Not everybody in every military volunteers.

Everything is a choice. Nothing in this world except abortion if you buy into the idea that an embryo/fetus is a person is a choice. So that's too broad or narrow a definition.

Back