anyone want a sexy sister

Thickbooty21

Virgin
I'm 21 going to college, my weight is 120 pounds and proud. height of 5,5. I have long black hair that goes down to my shoulder blades. my breast are smaller only 34B I have a flat stomach and wide hips giving me the pear shaped body. my butt is not to large to be fatty and not to small to be cute. its a good medium round perky checks with thick thighs to finish off.

so is there any guys around my age who wished they had a sister like me they could fuck I'm into the incest kink and have a brother who would do that to me just gets me every time. if so PM me.

my kinks for my future brother

1. I'm submissive
2. I always want a hung guy to stretch out my ass as he fucks me stupid.
3. incest brother

requirements

I want guys who are between 18- 25 so that it is believable.

Yeah, I feel the same way! But hey, I had my time when I was young ;)

I'm 21 going to college, my weight is 120 pounds and proud. height of 5,5. I have long black hair that goes down to my shoulder blades. my breast are smaller only 34B I have a flat stomach and wide hips giving me the pear shaped body. my butt is not to large to be fatty and not to small to be cute. its a good medium round perky checks with thick thighs to finish off.

so is there any guys around my age who wished they had a sister like me they could fuck I'm into the incest kink and have a brother who would do that to me just gets me every time. if so PM me.

1. I'm submissive
3. incest brother

requirements

Hi thick booty. Guess what I’ll do to you? Especially that ass of yours. Pm if interested.

22m brother for you

1. I'm submissive
3. incest brother

requirements

Hi just new to the site and saw your thread im a 22m 5'6 in height, fit since i regularly workout, give me a pm of your scenario, would like to see where it takes us

Brother

What area are you in? If you are interested in more experienced brother I'm 27 and love to have a good time. Would love to help strech that sexy ass of yours. I'm 6'1" average build and 7" and on the thick side.

1. I'm submissive
3. incest brother

requirements

Older than your looking for but that's ok. I just wanted to say that Im pretty sure EVERY guy on Lit wants you as his sister. Id sell all 5 of my brothers to gypsies for a sister like you. Damn Hot!

Back