I will pay to have a conversation with a woman

sashbur556

Virgin
Im looking for a legit conversation. No nudity if wanted, just talking. I am willing to pay an attractive girl to talk over skype about stuff like kinks, sexual bucket lists, fantasies, sex stories, encounters etc. I want to have an actual convo. My dick will NOT be exposed. I am a broke college student so I cant afford much. Pay is very negotiable. I won't be creepy and just want a convo so I hope that you enjoy it as well.

Me: 22 year old virgin
You: attractive, enthusiastic, extremely kinky, horny, stuff to say about what I say

Message me if u have questions

Last edited:
1) Don't you spend any parts of your money when plenty of women on this site will talk to you for free.
2) Don't you dare let any woman from this site ever convince you that payment is ever required for her time. Likely, a) it's not a woman or b) the bitch got voodoo pussy.

Seriously, you're worth talking to & spending time with. No money needed. Believe that. 💖

Im tired of being lonely and just want a legit conversation. No nudity if wanted, just talking. I am willing to pay an attractive girl to talk over skype about stuff like kinks, sexual bucket lists, fantasies, sex stories, encounters etc. No sexual stuff is required. I want to have an actual convo. My dick will not be exposed so no sexual stuff unless you want it. I am a broke college student so I am hoping $20 for half an hour. Pay is very negotiable. I won't be creepy and just want a convo so I hope that you enjoy it as well.

Me: 22 year old virgin, asian, weirdly kinky
You: attractive, wearing something sexy, enthusiastic, extremely kinky, horny, stuff to say about what I say

Message me if u have questions
You know there is a chat board on literotica.

You may have some conversations, not always with women, but good conversations.

You sound frustrated, breath a little, go out, put yourself out there in the real world.
You don’t have to be alone.

Take care

1) Don't you spend any parts of your money when plenty of women on this site will talk to you for free.
2) Don't you dare let any woman from this site ever convince you that payment is ever required for her time. Likely, a) it's not a woman or b) the bitch got voodoo pussy.

Seriously, you're worth talking to & spending time with. No money needed. Believe that. 💖
I agree with above, plenty of ladies would love to get to know you.

Hang in there buddy. I am in the same boat just older then you. I recommend just push yourself to open up to people around you at college, smile and say hi to anyone and everyone. You never know where that will lend and who will notice it and build a friendship from there. Good luck.

i agree with every word and im trying to be serious but the voodoo comment im just dying XD choked on my coffee lol

This is great to see everyone being helpful and uplifting!

So... it is nice - and I love the supportive attitude, and the advice about not paying is accurate... but at the same time... do you think he hasn't tried? Probably on another account, or other site. Have any women actually reached out to talk? No one owes him time or a conversation or more... it doesn't help him though...

22, virgin, university? My dude... frustrated probably doesn't even cover it.

And a lot of what happens is what happens here: "there's lots of women who want to talk on here" and he sits with an empty inbox going "ok, where are they" - which becomes "what's wrong with me" - and leads to desperate acts like this.

Every average looking guy has gone through it. 10, 20, 100 messages to girls with a 1% return rate.

I'm traveling at the moment my dude, but when I get home I'll shoot you a message, see if I can help a bit.

You're not the only one who feels like this... and there really are a lot of awesome women on the site... hopefully they've said hi.

22, virgin, university? My dude... frustrated probably doesn't even cover it.
You have no idea, lol.

04yfdxuufrx11.jpg

Snuck a bit of a PSA in there: That mind control coochie will try to snatch you up 🤷🏽‍♀️
<Looks around and raises hand...>

5250364.jpg

Seriously though, the best way to experience a "legit conversation" with a woman is to treat her with sincerity and respect, and to show genuine interest in her, and about learning what she is interested in.

No nudity if wanted, just talking. I am willing to pay an attractive girl to talk over skype about stuff like kinks, sexual bucket lists, fantasies, sex stories, encounters etc. I want to have an actual convo. My dick will NOT be exposed. I am a broke college student so I cant afford much. Pay is very negotiable. I won't be creepy and just want a convo so I hope that you enjoy it as well.
The above is not how to do it. Seriously.

Back