Festive Cruise - Open

Melissa’s blood was boiling as she witnessed the effects of her fondling her friend’s breast, the way she locked eyes with her holding a small flame within them. The way she sighed softly enjoying the pleasure that was surging threw her body. Melissa moaned when her friends head tilted back in response to her nipple being pulled and twisted with delicacy. She smiled when she seen the other nipple hard and protruding outward through her silk dress. She wanted too much to lower her head and clasp her nipple into her hot mouth and gently nibble and lick over it.

Her friend’s words filled the air and cut like a knife through hot butter bringing an ache to Melissa’s chest. She felt her friends hand upon hers and gently pulls it away. The embarrassment hit immediately and just before she could apologize for her actions, Violet’s face lit up with a grin and released the words that so much wanted to hear.

She looked at her friend with so much lust and desire she whispered, “No.” and pulled her friend back into her arms and kissed her passionately. Her tongue elegantly slide over her lips and licked the soft lips of her friend as she wanted to explore her hot aperture… her hands shoot around her waist and pulls her into her arms. Her hard nipples rubbing against Violets own hard nipples…
 
Violet's brow raised when her friend denied her suggestion. Her kiss was bolder and more hungry this time. She met the tip of her tongue to hers when she felt her tongue lustfully licked her own lips. Their tongues danced for a bit before Violet pressed their mouths tightly together. Her tongue thoroughly explored inside her.

Her hand ran down Melissa's back while the other cupped her ass. She lightly kneaded the cheek. Tiny pinch-like pain shocked through her body each time her erected nipples grazed against Melissa's. She kept her eyes opened this time, watching the crowd in the corner of her eyes. Some shook their heads while others shamelessly stared with drools. The strangers' eyes excited her as much as this make-out session with her best friend. This was arousing and new to her. She thought and watched girl on girl, but hadn't done it before. It was on her bucket list to try it once, or however many times more.

She broke their kiss long enough to admit, "I. I haven't done this before." She felt like an underdog, being this is her first time with a woman. It made her feel submissive, which was refreshing. Violet had always been the dominated one, in bed, at work, with her co-workers and friends. She didn't know Melissa could be this aggressive and bold in front of all these people. She gave her friend a sly smile. "Didn't know you can be this." She whispered in her ear, "naughty." She took the chance to nibble on her ear lobe before trailed down her neck with little kisses.
 
Melissa ached while she pressed her lips passionately against those of Violets, a kiss that has been why over due for so many years now. She felt at this moment that they were doing was so right, something she has never felt before in her life. A tear formed in her eyes as finally after all these years the woman that she fell in love with back then was in her arms now. “Violet.” She whispered when she felt Violet’s hand moved down her back and palmed her well toned curved ass. She sighed when Violet took the next step and began to fondle her ass.

“Oh God,” Melissa moaned from the pressing of their nipples upon each other. She felt the hot lava begin to flow down her inner thigh. “Don’t worry love. Just follow your feelings, don’t question it and you will do wonderful.” she whispered. Her own hands began to move up and down Violet’s back. She slowly hooked her fingers around the wand of the zipper and began to pull it downward. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes glazed over with lust.

“I didn’t know that I was either, I just decided to go with what I feel and not hold back anymore and it feels so right to me now.” She shivered feeling Violets hot mouth nibbling upon her earlobe. “OH FUCK!” Melissa moaned out, then turned red after she realized what she said, but she couldn’t help if for the kissing of her neck sent shivers and waves of desire through her.

She continued to pull the zipper down and when she reached the half way mark she shot her hands inside and began to squeeze Violets bare back.. “God I want to kiss and lick every inch of your body.” Melissa moaned out..
 
As Mark stay relaxed at the bar, he kept gaining interest in the weird instrument being plated that defied musical boy.darkest, so to speak. Mark eventually got up and stumbled to the front table he sat at when be watched Natasha. He cheered and listened to the guy as he also just relaxed and stopped drinking.

Mark was watching the man, named Logan, play the odd instrument amazingly, but he also saw a cute waitress moving about and around the tables and wanted to talk to her. He waited for her to walk by him and his liquid courage kicked in. "Hey, miss?" Miss? How are you? Do you mind if I talk to you for a bit?" The girl was pretty and looked like a lonely person working among those on vacation as well as people surrounded by company. He offered her a seat before she could answer andet her sit with him
 
Oddly, it put satisfying smile on Violet when her friend admitted her own surprise to her new desire to be naughty. Violet chuckled and held her tighter when she screamed the curse word satisfying with the neck tease. She then grazed her teeth gently along the side of her bare neck. Her mouth headed over to her shoulder and then down her collar bone. She lightly licked the top of her breast, never broke the contact between Melissa's skin and the tip of her tongue. She gasped quietly when she felt her cold hands against her bra-less and exposed back. The sensation from her fingers caused her to bite her flesh; hard enough to feel the tingly but was also gentle.

Melissa's words excited her curiosity even more. The anticipation of what her friend wants to do fueled the heat between her legs. She sneaked a hand in between them to grab a handful of her friend's perky breast while the other still cupped her round ass. She squeezed the bottom half of the breast before her palm encircled the whole orb. Her fingernails dragged along the fabric and skin. She pulled on the erected nipple gently before her hand snaked to the other breast to repeat the process.

She locked her eyes with Melissa and challenged her desire to lick and kiss every inch of her body. "Then do it. What happens on this ship, stays on this ship." She offered and promised no awkwardness nor jeopardize their friendship after all.
 
“Oh god violet.” Melissa moaned as Violet began to nibble upon her neck. Her body was trembling even more, the heat was intense below and she shifted her legs slightly for they were becoming very damp. “Mmmm Violet, your driving me nuts. I want you so bad.” She moaned feeling Violets hot tongue licking the top of her breasts. Her skin was on fire and with each feel of Violets hot tongue upon her skin, her panties grew more wetter.

Melissa took a deep breath as her friends hand slide up her stomach and palmed her round breast with a gentle squeeze feeling her the weight of her 36c breast. While her other hand still held onto her ass cheek. Her legs were weak now from all the waves of electricity and the burning desire eating up her energy. She cried out as Violets hand pulled on her hard nipple. “Fuck Violet, fuck me!” she pleaded to her friend the lust and desire completely consumed her.

She looked at her friend with madding desire and when Violet challenged her to do as she offered, she reached out and took her friends hair into her fingers and gently pulled her hair back exposing her neck. Melissa hungrily lowered her head into her friends nape, Kissing her softly then allowing her tongue to streak out and lick her soft skin. She then took a bit with her teeth gently. Her hands went up between their bodies where she grabbed the thin strap and instantly pulled it down, exposing her naked breasts. With a growl she pulled her face away from her friends nape and bit into the hard exposed nipple of her breast. Biting the base of the hard nub, then flicking her tongue over the tip.. Her other hand went to Violets pussy and began rubbing her clit through her fabric..
 
Kat nodded at the young man, and sat down beside him. She was beginning to tire. Her long brown hair was pulled tightly into a neat bun, and she couldn't wait to take it down. It had been a long shift and she had worked hard, so she didn't see any hard sitting down and amusing a customer for a few minutes.

"How are you, sir?" She asked. Kat was conscious of the fact that her voice was sultry. She had had plenty of guys tell her that she had bedroom eyes and a voice a to match.

"I'm fine, and you?" he asked slightly slurred. He was cute if a bit too young.

"I'm good, how are you enjoying the cruise?" She asked.
 
The girl was very pretty up close, and her voice sounded seductive as did her eyes look wanting. But she looked tired that moment and she asked how he was taking the cruise. "It kind of sucks, there's too many sophisticated looking people that seem like asshole snobs." he said as he looked up and down, observing her body. "So is your shift or whatever almost done? Can you relax a bit" Mark said as he lifted his whiskey glass to her and tried to see if she'd drink it. "I'm pretty sure nobody will care, and you look tired as fuck."
 
Kat had a policy against drinking around strangers, because she always became horny when she got drunk. However, she didn't see any harm in a little drink, and he didn't seem like the type to try to lace a drink with anything. So she took a small drink and enjoyed the way the whiskey burned down her throat.

"Not everyone seems stuck up" Kat said, nodding at the nearly naked pair of women who were clearly enjoying themselves. Kat was fairly open about being bisexual and wondered if the pair might like a third at some point, but for now she turned her attention back to the young man. At 24 she felt so much older than him.

"I'll be getting off soon." Kat said intending the double entendre.
 
Mark took his glass back and looked at the women, "they look like they're having a lot of fun," he said as he took another drink. "That things pretty cool, huh?" he said as he nodded to the guy playing his instrument on stage. "It's fucking weird but kinda interesting." he said as looked at the girl, "you're very pretty by the way, but I bet you'd look better out of this uniform... And into your own clothes," he said with a grin. He didn't really know where this talk was going but he hoped he atleast would make a friend on this damn cruise. "Since you're almost off, ill get you something to drink real quick as a celebration, what do you want?" he asked as he got up and walked back to the bar.
 
"I'd like a rum and coke." Kat said. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized it was time to clock out for the day. "Why don't you hold that thought till I get back. Kat stood up and re-tucked her towel into her apron. She left the lounge and went to clock out. Afterwards, she went back to her tiny bunk and let her long brown hair down and stripped out of her uniform. She changed into a better more comfortable bra, one that highlighted rather than hid her generous assets. She slipped on a form fitting little black dress and redid her make up before heading back out.
 
"Ok... I'm still going to the bar..." he said as he walked to the bar. He watched her leave as he ordered a rum and coke. He got his drink and walked back to the table and watched the weird instrument playing guy as he drank from the glass and decided the drink was odd but so was the whiskeyx so therefore he'd keep drinking
 
Kat walked back into the club and sat near the visibly drunk young man and wondered if he would recognize her in her regular clothes. She was starting to worry about him and was thinking that she may need to escort him back to his bunk. Judging by the way he was drinking, he probably wasn't used to it.
 
Mark was watching the chicks that were practically having public sex when a girl when some girl sat beside him at his table. He looked at her and he realized he was very lucky, because the girl was amazing, she had long brow hair and s dress that detailed each curve and her breasts stuck out. "Hello, hoes it going?" Mark said as he leaned close to her. Then he finally realized it was the waitress. "Oh, you look fuckin great." he said as her he got closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I got you a rum and coke...." he said as he picked up the almost gone drink, "but somebody drank it."
 
"Sure, "somebody" must have drunk it." Kat said. She thought about shrugging his arm off but he would probably lose his balance if she did. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. She didn't mind drunk guys but she usually preferred them when she was a little tipsy herself.
 
'Well ill go get you another drink then,"Mark said as he got up and walked to the bar and got another rum and coke. He came back and sat the glass in front of her. So how long have you worked for this cruise thingy?" He asked as he kept checking her out. "Wait, I don't even know your name."
 
Hi, I'm Kat, what is your name?"

"I'm Mark" he told her. Kat could feel his eyes roaming all over her body. She bent forward slightly so he could get a better look at her breasts.

"Well Mark, do you like what you see?" She said and sipped at her drink.
 
There was a stage show but Joseph knew that hardly an eye was on the man under the spot light. Rather, most everyone was giving glances towards the pair of women in a corner booth. He had seen one of them look his way a bit ago, he thought he read an interest in her body language and was considering stepping over to at least say hello. The thought now seemed pointless and at the very least would come across crude and desperate.

Taking a long drink of his bourbon, he gave a glance to the young man that was nearly falling off his stool drunk. Joseph knew well enough that he was underage, at least by American standards, and likely was his first time drinking. Yet some how he had still managed to garner the attention of one of the waitresses. He chuckled to himself at the thought.

Turning back to the bar he motioned for another drink, thinking to himself, "I think this could be a long vacation."
 
Mark watched the girl bend a bit and he looked at her cleavage and he started to grow an erection. "I love what I'm seeing, but its what's under the dress that's got me thinking." he said as rubbed her thigh with his hand. If Mark was sober, none of this would be happening. But he wasn't and he eyed the girl more. "So are you on this cruise alone?" he said, even though it was obvious she had no boyfriend or anything. He scooter a little closer to her and kept his hand on her thigh
 
"I'm not alone now." Kat said and smiled. "Would you like to see more at your bunk?" She whispered as she leaned in and gave him a heated kiss. His hand went further up her thigh until it was almost touching her pussy. While he was distracted kissing her, she slipped his wallet back to him, lighter than it had been. Going back to his place would give her the perfect opportunity to scope his place out. She knew not to take too much to soon. He would remember this as the vacation of a lifetime at least until he took stock of his belongings when he got home, by that time she would be on a different ship with a different name. In the meantime the two of them would have a lot of fun. Young drunk kids were such an easy target.
 
"Yeah, let's go," he said as he kissed her neck. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the lounge and when they got a bit further away, he instantly pushed her against the wall and started kissing up and down her neck. "Fuck, you're hot." he said in her ear as he started eagerly grinding his erection into her pelvis while he sucked on her neck.. "Shit baby, I can't wait," he said as he slid his hand up her leg and he slowly pulled off her panties, then he let her slip out of them
 
Kat let him have her panties, and rubbed his erection through his pants.
"I could get caught and fired out here, if you want to do more it needs to be in private. C'mon lover boy." She pushed him gently away and grabbed his hand. He ran and stumbled along until they reached his bunk. Mark fumbled with the keys, but still managed to get the door open. They tumbled in, in a heated embrace.

"Do you have a condom?" Kat asked as she unzipped and stroked his eager cock.
 
Last edited:
Mark thought if he had a condom or not but he couldn't remember. "Uhh, I think I got one, but just keep rubbing me some more," he said as he moaned a little from the feel of Kat's soft hand on his hard dick. While he let stroke him, he looked in his pockets and found his wallet. He looked in it and saw he was missing quite a bit if money. "How much did I spend on drinks" he said rhetorically. He found a condom in the wallet and kept it in his hand as he watched Kat
 
Now that he had a condom and to keep him from thinking about his wallet, she knelt in front of him and took his waiting cock into her warm mouth. As she did she teased the tip of his head expertly with her tongue, licking off the precum. He moaned and fisted his hands in her long hair. He was barely able to stand and had to lean against the wall as she blew him. She licked him and sucked on him as one hand lightly cupped and kneaded his balls while the other she used to stroke his length.
 
Back
Top