Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bugs me when people go "Rah! Rah! My country is great and powerful!" But when asked to help pay for that greatness and power it's "Fuck off! I'm keeping my money in my wallet where it belongs."

It bugs me when people go "Rah! Rah! My country is great and powerful!" But when asked to help pay for that greatness and power it's "Fuck off! I'm keeping my money in my wallet where it belongs."

So if I admit that my country sucks, does that mean I can selfishly keep my money? ;)

I just spent $30 bucks on two movies for myself.

Even better, they are zombie flicks.

:D

Feee! I've missed you! :rose:

I just had the most ridiculous day ever.

* Hugs * :rose:

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

Yes, it's that bad. I just got my internet back in time to post my comment about the really bad news I just received. We are fucked and going to hell in a handbasket.

Now I'm off again to throw a blanket over my head and pretend that the world doesn't exist because otherwise I'll most certainly freak the hell out.

Life is biting me on the arse....(...)

Three more months, that's it. Just three more months, you can do this.

Sure you can :rose:

(...)I might in a little bit just to get my mind off leaving minx at her first day at the new nursery. Its attached to the school she'll be going to in Sept. so we thought it would be better for her to go there so she could meet some of the children she will probably be in school with.

She just looked so nervous and wanted us to stay and i started crying on the way home. I hate leaving her when she is unsure of where she is.:(

You are in Germany???

;)

(unrelated)

What a noodle head. :rolleyes:

Speaking of noodles, Misty asked me what i had for lunch today, and i said 'pasta' and she muttered under her breath 'pasta...always pasta...' and then she said ''you're gonna turn into a noodle!'' as in 'you are what you eat'

:rolleyes:

Speaking of noodles, Misty asked me what i had for lunch today, and i said 'pasta' and she muttered under her breath 'pasta...always pasta...' and then she said ''you're gonna turn into a noodle!'' as in 'you are what you eat'

:rolleyes:

Being a lesbian, that's true! :D

must stop looking at sex toys

*chants*

I went to pay my car insurance and found because I was a little late they were charging me a late fee. The reason I was late was my boss was late sending my pay check. My credit card company also was paid late and they lowered my credit. It caught me off guard and a burst into tears. *sigh* I know I am an adult but geez I am living on the edge right now. The lady goes "well here is your next due date" She did not get that if my boss does not pay me I cannot write a check to them any earlier. I think I need a bowl of ice cream.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back