The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes humanity disappoints me.

I mean really. Run over my planter, render it near useless and not even so much as a "sorry, dude" post-it note on my mailbox?
 
Ever had one of those slap in the face moments when you realise you've been talking to someone about something very important to you...then they say a few words which shows they haven't grasped even the slightest idea of what you've been saying? *bangs head on desk*
 
I'm really tired of being made to feel shitty because I snapped at him when he does something I point blank ask him not to do (like poke me). I realize I shouldn't be pissy over something so small, but it's NOT MY FAULT that he chooses to ignore my request.

It is NOT MY FAULT and I'm really SICK being made to feel like it is.


Edit: YAY effective adult communication! We corresponded on this via text (he went to go to work and I communicate better in writing anyway) and cleared this up ^_^ Hopefully we will both improve :D
 
Last edited:
You make it sound so reasonable.

It isn't.

I am too selfish to say it is.

I'll say it's reasonable for you, if it helps? (But in our world, "reasonable" won't mean "reasonable", if you get my drift. )

Blurt-

It's a 5 page paper.
Biography.
How the bloody FUCK can you possibly make things this complicated?
*headdesk headdesk headdesk*

/Blurt
 
I think it's funny when someone who has said they won't have sex with me wants me to act submissive for them. And I mean funny in a laugh-out-loud way. :cattail:
 
I'll say it's reasonable for you, if it helps? (But in our world, "reasonable" won't mean "reasonable", if you get my drift. )

It couldn't hurt. Or maybe it could, actually, and maybe that couldn't hurt. :rose:

I get it. The feelings. The despair. But I don't believe beauty needs recognition to matter. The word, maybe. The label. Human word machine. But not the flower that no one notices. Wasn't it the Buddha, when asked about the meaning of life, held up a flower?

I obviously I need a tankard of coffee and a hard workout.
 
Hey universe! Want us to exercise?? Make orgasms contingent on 30 minutes of running. :D



I am glad you stand with me.

Funny thing is that wickedly deviant sex and running are the only two things that actually turn off my brain. Given that my relationship this summer went from two, to one, to... evolving, running seems to be as good as its gonna get (for a bit). ;)
 
Funny thing is that wickedly deviant sex and running are the only two things that actually turn off my brain. Given that my relationship this summer went from two, to one, to... evolving, running seems to be as good as its gonna get (for a bit). ;)


What would having wickedly deviant sex while running do? Turn off your spine? :D

You know, that's the same for me: sex with an element of mindfuck shuts off my mind. Fuck.

Exercise, too. I'll also add a forest, or a campfire, the ache you get after a long, hard day of working outdoors, and sometimes, a group project or event where I am busy and focused for long hours.

Also, congrats on your new old gig. :)
 
I am a failure.

You can tell me otherwise all you want, but the voice in my head is louder.

I am a failure.
 
I am a failure.

You can tell me otherwise all you want, but the voice in my head is louder.

I am a failure.

Failing at something doesn't make you a failure. Just means you have to work a bit harder at that one thing if you want to succeed at it.

You can't be called a failure until you've repeatedly tried every single activity known to mankind and failed.

And even then you can claim success at being the world's biggest failure.

Besides, there's no possible way you can be more of a failure than me. Honest injun.

:kiss: :rose:
 
I have finally accepted the cosmic joke that life really is and given up fighting, acceptance is so much easier.
 
I have a paper due in a week on a relationship I want to improve and how I want to improve it.

I can't think of how I would improve any of my relationships, at least none that matter to me.

I could do some bs thing about a work relationship I guess. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top