Intelligent and witty conversation :)

Summertime26

Virgin
Hi, I'm a college girl looking for some good conversation here. If you're still reading, congratulations. :) Yes, I'm aware where I'm posting on (I'm still new around though; mostly I'm just a lurker for the steamy stories :)) but right now I'm looking for conversations, intelligent, WITTY and perhaps nerdy ones. I'm not saying no for sexting or roleplay, but it's not going to happen within 10 minutes after we meet, and I'd like to see some sort of attraction between us before the fun starts.

That being said, I'm looking to talk to like-minded people. I like nerdy things, TV shows and sex (surprise!). I could write more here, but I don't like spoilers. Message me so we can get to know more about each other. Hint: Please use proper grammar and spelling.

I like some good ol' flirting as well, so I'd love to hear from straight/bi/pan/etc unattached men aged 18-34.

Hi, I'm a college girl looking for some good conversation here. If you're still reading, congratulations. :) Yes, I'm aware where I'm posting on (I'm still new around though; mostly I'm just a lurker for the steamy stories :)) but right now I'm looking for conversations, intelligent, WITTY and perhaps nerdy ones. I'm not saying no for sexting or roleplay, but it's not going to happen within 10 minutes after we meet, and I'd like to see some sort of attraction between us before the fun starts.

That being said, I'm looking to talk to like-minded people. I like nerdy things, TV shows and sex (surprise!). I could write more here, but I don't like spoilers. Message me so we can get to know more about each other. Hint: Please use proper grammar and spelling.

I like some good ol' flirting as well, so I'd love to hear from straight/bi/pan/etc unattached men aged 18-34.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be quite popular here. To that end, there's a pm waiting for you, darlin.

Good morning! PM sent, and looking for to getting to know you...

outside...and in, perhaps? :devil:

this thread is going to transform in a nerdy witty competition. Get your geek card ready.

I have a 'friend' who is frequently witty and intelligent but today feels dull and full of pigshit. Tomorrow my 'friend' will probably revert to type. What should my 'friend' do in this situation?

Back