Sitting here and caressing my oiled nips...

Women out there, can you understand me?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
...and sipping my wine, enjoying the warm sensations radiating from my nips, wondering, how many other women with boobies/nips craving to be admired, worshipped, caressed, kissed, suckled, even milked :)o) by another woman...might do the same right now...:eek:

Attachments

• cleavage1.jpg
    cleavage1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
  • cleavage2.jpg
    cleavage2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • cleavage3.jpg
    cleavage3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 42
  • cleavage4.jpg
    cleavage4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
...and sipping my wine, enjoying the warm sensations radiating from my nips, wondering, how many other women with boobies/nips craving to be admired, worshipped, caressed, kissed, suckled, even milked :)o) by another woman...might do the same right now...:eek:

things didn't change...my breasts still need attention desparately...NOW!!!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cleavage5.jpg
    cleavage5.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 472
  • cleavage6.jpg
    cleavage6.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 297
  • cleavage7.jpg
    cleavage7.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
  • cleavage8.jpg
    cleavage8.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,939
Last edited:
It's not often I wish to be female. :D

Okay, that's a lie. ;)

my breasts need attention again

now!!!!!!:rose:

Attachments

• cleavage9.jpg
    cleavage9.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cleavage10.jpg
    cleavage10.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 16
  • cleavage11.jpg
    cleavage11.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cleavage12.jpg
    cleavage12.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
now!!!!!!:rose:

my ones too, and I have just applied oil to them too...makes them even more sensitive...:eek:
and even though I am not a woman, my boobies feel...different...which is why I answered your poll...

my ones too, and I have just applied oil to them too...makes them even more sensitive...:eek:
and even though I am not a woman, my boobies feel...different...which is why I answered your poll...

that's fine...meanwhile I know your kink...:D

so many arousing PM

...I received during the last days. Can't keep them out of my mind, and they make me constantly fondling my breasts and nips...:eek:

...I received during the last days. Can't keep them out of my mind, and they make me constantly fondling my breasts and nips...:eek:

caressing them again

I'd love to have another pair of hands doing it
attachment.php

just wanted to revitalize this thread, because I do believe there are many women here fondling their breasts while reading or chatting...;)

teasing my nips again

attachment.php

and imagening another womans hands on them...:eek:

Mmmmmm I just love it..and what it leads up to, err down to is what I should say!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vc63rc0del9r1c/VID_20181002_152323.mp4?dl=0

I know this thread is for women, so I apologize in advance for commenting. You are so sensual and so confident. It was so exciting to watch you perform for the camera. It would be an honor & a privilege to give you an all over body massage, culminating in a sensual massage of your breasts.

My nipples are sensitive, too. Maybe not as much as maleboobs, but I do love them played with. So much so I had my nipples pierced. I love the sensations that race through my body when my nipples are sensually manipulated. So erotic!

Very nice

Back