Captured by the Kerrs

Alice moaned when she felt him push into her, arching her body towards him. This time there was no pain at all, just pure bliss right from the start.
When he was fully lodged inside of her she whispered: "You feel so good inside of me, Callum."

And with that her hips started moving against him once more, very slowly though, not wanting to rush.
"Let's take our time. I want to enjoy this.", she told him before she started covering his face in soft kisses.

Her hips were moving against him and rotating, but causing only little friction. Just enough to let him feel the inside of her hot and wet pussy around him, welcoming him as deep as he would go.
All the while Alice was kissing him gently, her hands carressing his form almost innocently, while an occasional soft sigh or moan escaped her lips.
 
This was the slowest, gentlest, and most intimate lovemaking in Callum's very limited experience. He was astonished how the tiniest of movements of Alice's tight sex sent ripples of pleasure through his almost overstimulated cock.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned, moving his own hips minutely in reaction to hers.

"Ye feel sae... sae natural aroond me. It just feels sae richt for us tae be thegither like this, like I'm becoming a part o' ye."

His lips met hers in a soft kiss.

"Alice," he told her, more serious than he'd ever been, "I love ye. I love ye mair than I ever thoucht I ever could love a wumman."
 
Alice smiled warmly at him and gave him a long sweet kiss.
"I love you too, Callum Kerr. And I want to spend my life with you. Just you and me and all the children we will have.", she told him before she sealed her words with another kiss.

Her pussy was still moving achingly slowly around him and even though passion was trying to win the upper hand, Alice didnt let it. She kept the pace slow and gentle, her touches light as feathers, tracing over every bit of his skin.

"I love being like this with you...It feels so good...", she moaned softly, getting more and more lost in pleasure after some time.
"Please move a little faster."
 
"Fitever ye desire, ma sweet," Callum responded, picking up the pace and thrusting into her with long hard strokes. Her sex felt like a glove around him - a warm, damp, velvet glove gripping and coaxing as he pressed faster and faster into her depths.

Soon beads of sweat were forming on his brow as he fucked her hard on the wolfskin rug, gazing down in wonder at her pleasure-convulsed face and her wonderous dark hair that spread out around her head in a still-damp mass.

Without breaking the pace he bent down to kiss her, his lips bumping hers before locking passionately.

"God, ah love ye, wumman," he muttered through the kiss, "How ah do love ye."
 
She wanted to tell him how much she loved him in return, but whenever she opened her lips, nothing more than moans and screams of delight escaped her. But Alice was telling him with her body how much she wanted him.
Her legs were wrapped tightly around him, pulling him as close as possible whenever he thrust deep into her.
One of her hands was on his shoulder, while the other one was gently stroking his neck.

The increased pace instantly brought her closer to release and somehow she managed to moan out: "Ahhh Im so...close ahhhhh...."
Right after her words she felt him increase the pace even further, driving her absoultely wild with pleasure. Still, she was fighting against the pleasure, wanting to prolong the wonderful experience. She didnt want it to end, but eventually it all became too much and her orgasm crashed over her, making her scream his name into the room as she convulsed around his cock.
 
Callum heard Alice trying to mumble something through her gasps and groans and although he couldn't make it out the mere fact that she was in such rapture as to not be able to talk turned him on more than anything she could have said. That she wanted him, needed him, was clear from the possessive way her legs wound round him, holding him tight within her. As if he would even think of pulling away at this moment! He wanted to be one with her and slammed into her with renewed vigour as his lovemaking reached new hights of intensity.

The gentle stroking of her hand contrasted strangely with the voracious way in which her sex welcomed his every thrust, but the tenderness spoke of the fondness that underlied their now almost animalistic coupling.

Suddenly she was shaking under him, her climax upon her. He thrust half a dozen more times before holding her tight and letting her quakes subside, stroking and kissing her cheeks and brushing away a stray lock of damp hair.

"Alice," he said hesitantly when she was able to focus once more on him, "Alice, I've no... er..."

It had been too soon after their first coupling and he'd not managed to come this time. Frustration was clawing at his aching balls and he wanted to tell her but didn't know how to do so without being indelicate.

"I've no, um, finished, Alice," he finally managed, still buried within her. "Can we keep goin' a wee bit mair?"

He flushed as his next desire tumbled from his lips, his face reddening with embarrassment. "Could ye turn o'er on yer hands an' knees, ma love?" he asked hesitantly. He loved her but at this moment he just wanted to fuck her like an animal until he came, and he hoped she'd understand and not think badly of him for it.

Damn! She brought out the beast in him, she did!

- - - - - - - - -

OOC: ah, ye're no gonna dissert me, are ye? :rolleyes:
Seriously, no probs. And hope it goes well.
 
Alice needed a few moments to come down from her climax, her breath still fast and her chest heaving with each sharp breath.
When he told her that he hadnt finished yet, she reached out to stroke his cheek tenderly before moving up to kiss him.
"Anything you want, Callum.", she whispered and then they moved, untangling for a moment. Alice let out a disappointed sound when he slipped out of her, making her feel incredibly empty.

Just as he had asked of her she turned around to be on her hands and knees, offering herself to him without realizing it.
She turned her head, looking sexier than anyone would have expected. Her damp her, her flushed cheeks, the lusty look in her eyes and her beautifuly parted lips all created an image of pure eroticism. Everything about her in that moment just screamed "Fuck me"

When he slammed into her again she let out a loud moan. God, she loved him inside of her. It made her feel full, complete and satisfied, but she had no idea what Callum had in store for her. So far their couplings had been gentle and slow until passion took over and they became a little faster, but now her lover wold show her something new. Not lovemaking, but pure fucking. And something within Alice was longing for this unknown experience, making her hot for it.
 
Callum withdrew and rose up onto his knees, letting Alice roll over on the wolf-skin rug, over and up onto all fours. Instinctively she spread her knees apart and cocked her backside at him, presenting her glistening and already well-fucked sex to him. Her damp hair hung in bedraggled rat tails down her back and her cheeks were flushed as she turned to him and smiled, but at that moment she was the most beautiful creature in the whole of Chistendom.

Callum shuffled forwards and pressed his cock against her sex, gaping open as it was from her provocative pose. He gripped her sides, feeling her ribs and the softness where her breasts began, and thrust into her hard, in one single fluid motion.

"Oh fuck, Alice," he groaned as he rocked inside her, feeling her heat and her dampness.

Then he switched his grip to her shoulders and used the leaverage to start fucking her as hard as he could. His fingernails dug into her shoulders as he hammered into her, using her body mercilessly. Sweat beaded on his brow and chest, running down his belly to disappear into the matted curls of his groin, already damp and sticky from her juices. He raised an arm to wipe the trickle from his eyes then gripped her harder still as he resumed his vigourous pummelling.

Looking down, he saw his cock, red and angry, sliding in and out of Alice's sex, and below that the eyes of the wolf's head glinted up at him as they caught the light. The sight inspired him to redouble his efforts.

"Oh yes, Alice!" he cried. "Ah'm yer wolf an' I'm gonna fuck ye guid an' proper, ya wolf-bitch!"

It was as heady mix, his tender love for her and the lust that now drove him. He wanted to hold her, coddle her, pamper her, keep her safe from all harm, yet at the same time he wanted to fuck her until she screamed and passed out below him.

He was far too far gone to hear light footsteps in to corridor, to hear them pause and then stop outside the door.
 
Alice had not expected him to take her so hard, but she also hadnt expected the pleasure it would give her. The moment he rammed into her she let out a loud moan, throwing her head back slightly. From then on an endless flow of moans and screams escaped her as he thrust hard and fast into her, making her feel lightheaded and dizzy with pleasure.
Between all the moans she was wailing out his name. In that moment they really were like two wild animals, listening to their instincts to mate. She wanted so desperately for him to claim her again. In fact, she wanted to claim her over and over again.
Lost in her pleasure, Alice didnt hear the soft footsteps either. Truthfully, she didnt care about anything that was going on outside of the chamber. All that mattered was Callum and his cock inside of her, making her pussy burn and ache with both ultimate pleasure and slight pain as he was fucking her raw.
It didnt take too long before she screamed out: "Im about to cum....!"
The warning was followed by her sex once more convulsing around him, adding more to the wet mess that she had already created.

Meanwhile outside, little Rowenna was standing outside of the door, completely confused by the noises coming from inside. She was hugging her doll tightly, wondering whether she should step in or not.
In the end she quickly ran back to the kitchens to find Lady Kerr.
"Mamma! Mamma! I think Callum and Alice are fighting! Ive been to their room and there was a lot of screaming and ohhhs and ahhhs inside! I dont want them to hurt each other!", she screamed agitated.
 
Back
Top