Captured by the Kerrs

He undid her bodice so quickly and so swiftly that it amazed her. But more amazing was the feeling of his hands on her bare breasts. Her breath caught in her throat and she closed her eyes as he brushed her nipples, which reacted almost instantly to his touch.

Her lips trembled, as did the rest of her body. It was almost hard standing up, but she didnt give in to the weakness of her legs and stood there, her hands around his neck, traveling down his back as she enjoyed the feeling of his hands.

Eventually she felt him take off her upper linen shift and in the first instant she wanted to hide, raising her hands to cover her breasts. But eventually she dropped her guard, showing herself to him. Some of her raven locks were falling to the front, covering her breasts ever so slightly, making her look like some sort of goddess.
Many had told Alice that she was beautiful, but Callum was telling her without words. Just the way his eyes roamed over her body felt like millions of compliments and she blushed slightly, her nipples stiffening even more as the coolness of the room hit her.

"You are superb, lass!" Callum breathed as he gazed at her bare stomach and chest. Her hair protected her modesty by the merest whisker until he bent to take one nipple between his lips, her hair falling away to give him access.

He sucked and brushed his tongue against her - gently, though, not wanting to overstimulate her when these sensations were so new and fresh to her.

She'd not had a chance to wash properly, and she tasted of the sweat from her night time flight and capture. But that was just one more flavour, adding spice to the sweet taste of her.

His right hand crept down to her thigh, taking the material of her underskirt in his fist - pulling then bunching, pulling then bunching, until the hem of garment had been raised from ankle all the way up to mid thigh and he could slide his hand underneath.

From there he grasped at the waistband of her drawers, pulling them out to loosen the cord, then reaching within, finally touching her bare sex.

"Let me pleasure ye wi' ma fingers," he whispered into her breast, wondering whether she ever played with herself or whether this would be brand new for her.

His tongue on her breast made her whimper softly and her hand darted to his hair, her fingers drowning in it.
She was well aware of his hand pulling at her skirt and traveling up her thigh, but so far the sensation of his lips on her breasts was stronger.

The moment he cupped her sex however her eyes flew open and she trembled strongly as she moaned. Quite obviously nobody had touched her there before, not even she herself.

"Callum....I need to sit down...", she breathed, her legs refusing to hold her any longer as she almost fell against him. The emotions were simply overwhelming.

She allowed him to lead her to her bed, where she fell back on the big soft bed. When he followed her she started kissing him passionately, hoping that his hand would touch her in this forbidden place again. She knew that it was improper to let a man who was not her husband touch her there, but she wanted so desperately to give herself to him. To be only his.

"Touch me again, please.", she whispered into the kiss, her hand traveling up and down his arm. All modesty was gone as she felt the desire to be on the bed with him completely nude. So that she could explore him fully and so that he could see her.
"Callum...", she moaned again as he set her body on fire. "I want you...", she whispered what he had whispered to her before. Alice didnt care if she would get with child, she just wanted this man who was there in bed with her.

Callum removed the rest of her clothing and knelt on the bed between her legs, gazing down at her.

"You're the maist bonny lass in the world, Alice," he told her, meaning ever word of it. "I love ye, an' I want y' as ma wife and as ma wumman."

He brushed the back of one finger lazily down over her belly and across her mound, then up and down her intimate lips. Using his finger tip instead, she slowly opened up for him until he was stroking along inside the slot of her sex, feeling her dampness and excitement.

Then he reached her clit and began to circle it, brushing it only briefly as if by accident.

He knew how to pleasure a woman with his fingers, though he'd never actually done it. Jeannie, the stablemaster's daughter, had caught him masturbating behind the saddlery store a few years ago and her teasing had led to an astonishingly frank conversation where he'd learned for the first time that women could give themselves pleasure as men could. She'd teased him further by demonstrating, her skirt up around her waist, though she'd not let him lay a finger on her the whole time. So it was that he had a strange mixture of experience and inexperience as he explored Alice, laid out below for him.

"And I want you as my man.", Alice whispered to him as his fingers started exploring her once more.

The moment he reached her sex again she closed her eyes and took deep breaths. There was no way she could stop the moans that started escaping her lips as her hands clenched around the sheets on the bed.
Even the smallest touch had her trembling as her untouched sex was sensitive to every carress.

When his finger concentrated on her clit she moaned louder.
"Callum...this feels good...", she told him, showing him through her moans and lustful whispers what she liked most.

In her state of inexperience it didnt take Callum very long to bring her to her very first orgasm. It was a small one, but never having experienced this intense feeling before it seemed overwhelming to her. A wave of pleasure rolled through her, making her open her mouth in a small silent scream as her lover's fingers were coated with her juices for the first time.

"Oh God....this felt so amazing...", she said, staring at the ceiling and letting the experience rush through her head again.

Slowly she rose up to move closer to Callum's face, kissing him again.
"Thank you...thank you for showing me such sensations.", she whispered before she covered him in kisses again.
"But so far you have given me pleasure. I want to do the same for you.", she told him honestly. "Tell me what you like. I want to give you pleasure. I dont care about any consequences. If I do get with child after this night it might only help our plan. I just want to be your woman, Callum."

Callum watched in amazement as Alice had what seemed to be her first orgasm ever. He felt so honoured to have given her this, so connected with her.

When she offered to give him pleasure, he hesitated.

"There is... er, somethin'..."

He flushed. His brother had told him that nice well bred lasses would never do this, that he'd only ever get the sensation of lips of his cock from peasant girls, but then again Alice seemed to eager to please him. Maybe, just maybe... Did he dare ask her? Risk her thinking him foul and base?

He blurted it out before he could change his mind.

"Please suck me, Alice! Please kiss ma... ma cock." He blushed the colour of his hair as he said the last, though that didn't stop him from taking her soft hands and bringing them up to the belt of his breeches.

Alice should have felt disgusted. Should have turned away, but she didnt. Instead she smiled and softly kissed him again as her hands worked on his belt and then on pulling down his breeches.

"I have never done this before. So please bear with me.", she whispered, but when she looked down she froze for a moment. She had never seen a man's cock before and she had never thought that they would be so big. Nobody had even cared describing it to her, so for a moment she was frozen, just staring at it.

Eventuall her hand reached out, carressing him with her fingertips. He was soft, yet hard. With more confidence she wrapped her hand around him, testing his girth.
"It is so big...", she whispered, barely audible as her hand moved up and down. She had heard that a man only became hard when he was excited and it roused her pride knowing that she was the cause of it.

Suddenly she remembered his request and she leaned down placing a soft kiss on the tip. She didnt know how she should suck him, but she could cover him in kisses. And so she did. Kissing him from tip to base and then back up. She felt him shudder and it made her more comfortable in what she was doing, her kisses becoming passionate. As she kissed the tip again, she allowed it to slip a tiny bit into her mouth as her lips wrapped around it for a second.

Callum felt the world slow down and stop when she first took his erection in her soft, dainty hands. The look of amazement and desire on her face when she drank in his manhood with her eyes was something he'd treasure until the end of his days. Truthfully, he was large but not excessively so, but she had probably not seen an erect penis before. That thought aroused him as much as her tentative caresses - that he was her first.

Then she kissed him, and his world almost exploded. He clenched his buttocks and tensed the muscles across his abdomen to prevent himself from coming.

"Oh, aye, Alice, that's wonderful," he moaned as she feathered his shaft with kisses.

He reached for her superb hair and twisted it round and round between his fingers as she kissed his cock with increasing passion.

Then she let her lips slide over the head of his erection, just slightly and very hesitantly. It was an unintentional tease, but it drove him crazy nonetheless.

He took her head in his hands and pulled her back, away from his cock, tilting her head up to look at him.

"That's wonderful, Alice," he praised her. "Now could ye tak me richt in yer mou' - as far as y' feel comfortable wi? In an' oot, wi' yer lips ticht aboot me? An' suck an' play on me wi yer tongue? It wid mak me sae very very happy, gie me sic a pleasure. Please?"

Alice looked up at him and smiled a little as she licked her lips.
"Anything, Callum. I want to please you, so I will try it.", she whispered to him, her eyes showing how much she really desired him and how much she wanted to show him her love.

Again her lips descended upon his cock and she parted her red lips to give his penis entrance into her hot mouth. At first she fit only the head inside of her, but gradually she fed more and more of him into her mouth until her gag reflex told her that she had reached her limit.
Just as he had instructed she started bobbing her head up and down, glad that he was holding her hair or it would have fallen in the way.
From time to time she remembered to flick her tongue over his flesh inside of her and the groans she heard made her body shudder pleasantly. It was the clear proof that she was doing well.
Her technique was far from excellent, but her eagerness to please shone through and she proved to be ready to learn. Technique could be learned, willingness had to be there from the start and Alice seemed to have plenty as she pleasured his cock as well as she could, alternating between licking him and just bobbing her head up and down his cock, allowing him to fill her mouth.

Callum moaned as Alice sucked and licked his cock with enthusiasm.

"Oh, that's so good," he praised her, as his breath quickened. "Oh aye, keep daeing that!"

After scarcely a minute of her ministrations he was on the verge of climax. He clenched his buttocks and tensed his belly muscles to try to hold it off, but it was no good. He tried to warn her, give her a chance to withdraw from him, unsure whether with her inexperience she'd understand what was about to happen.

"Oh Alice, I'm gonna cum. Ony moment noo. Back aff if ye dinna want it in yer mou'!"

He was gripping her shoulders tight now, though not tight enough to hurt nor to stop her from lifting her face from his cock should she want to.

Then suddenly he felt his balls tense and the pressure in his cock suddenly burst out in release.

Callum's words meant nothing to Alice, so any warning was useless. She did look up at him in confusion, but her mouth remained around his cock , even after she felt it throb.

And then it happened. The first spurt of his cum splashed into her mouth, taking her by surprise. A second one also filled her before she had a chance to pull away. The others landed on her lips, her cheek and then a few on her breasts, while she swallowed what she had in her mouth.
The taste was salty, but not disgusting and so she even went on to lick her lips clean.

"Did I do wrong to pull away?", she asked, slowly rising to be closer on eye-level to him, even if she only reached his neck with her height.
She was standing close to him, still covered in his essence. She would have to ask for a bath later. At home she called the servants to prepare one every day, an act which her parents regarded as a waste of water seeing as they bathed only once a week or every third day.

"Thank you...for showing me passion.", Alice whispered to him. "Perhaps you were right when you said that we would have a good time producing children."
In her inexperiece she thought that what they had shared right then was what everyone was talking about.

"No, no, y didnae do onything wrong. It's up tae you whan ye dae that tae me whether ye want tae tak ma seed in yer mou' or no."

Her next comment confused him for a moment, until he realised her mistake.

"Oh, no. Ye canna get wi' child like that. For that, y hiv tae tak ma seed inside... er, inside ye atween yer legs. It's a' richt - ye're still a virgin."

Though for how much longer was questionable. The way she stood there, gloriously naked, looking up and him so sweet, confused but loving, spots of his cum on her... well it was getting him hard again and his male instincts were screaming at him to push her down onto the bed and take her.

"Oh...", came Alice's soft reply of realisation. In her naivety she had thought that they had already carried out the act and had wondered why she hadnt felt any pain. Her mother had always told her of the burning feeling during the first union, trying to scare her daughter so she wouldnt go about looking for a sweetheart.

"That means I am still not completely yours.", she added, her eyes never leaving his. This wasnt right, she knew it. Sleeping with a man who was not her husband was a horrible sin, but Alice could easily ignore this right then, desire overshadowing everything.

She could feel him growing hard against her thigh once more, her eyes wandering downwards for a second before they moved to meet his gaze once more, seeing her own lust reflected in his.

Suddenly she moved up and kissed him passionately, one of her hands running through his hair, while the other was running up and down his neck. He was ready again and so was she. So why wait?

He knew then that he wasn't going to be able to leave the room without making love to her, despite his initial intention of showing her every way a man and woman could pleasure each other but that. The disappointment in her voice when she realised they'd not actually taken their love to its conclusion simply sealed their fate.

She was kissing him enthusiastically, running her hands over him, and he rolled her over onto her back, nudging her legs apart with his knee and climbing in between them. Without breaking the kiss, he angled his hips so that his erect cock lay against her sex and began to rub up and down, pressing between her lips and opening her up, rubbing against her clit without yet penetrating her. But after a minute of that, his need was simply too much. He lifted his hips and brought the stip of his hard shaft against her virgin entrance.

Reluctantly breaking the kiss, he looked down into her eyes with a deep love and passion.

"Alice, this micht hurt a wee bit, but then I promise it'll feel really guid."

He pressed down and the head of his cock eased into her tight opening, meeting resistance but forcing through it, sundering the last remnants of her innocence.

Before Alice fully realized what was happening she was on her back, with Callum between her thighs. She felt his cock rubbing against her pussy, teasing her. Everytime he rubbed against her clit she gasped slightly, her eyes not knowing whether to look down or whether to get lost in his.

Eventually she decided to look right at him, especially when he spoke to her.

"I know.", she replied. "But I trust you and I want this."

A moment later she felt him pressing into her and she closed her eyes, biting her lip. One of her hands flew around his neck, while the other was grasping the sheets underneath her tightly. She didnt want to scream and she didnt want to cry, yet when he tore through her maidenhead she couldnt stop it. She did scream and a few tears did roll down her cheek, but she never screamed at him to stop.
He moved further and further up inside of her until he stopped, not moving at all.

It hurt, but for Alice this was also special. They were one now. They were not consumating a marriage, but their promise of one.

"Please, dont move for a moment.", she asked of him, opening her eyes again. Her second hand went around his neck as well, pulling him down, so that she could simply hold him against her as he rested within her. He felt so big inside of her, stretching her womanhood, but it also felt so right and slowly the pain started to ebb away.

"Kiss me.", she asked of him and before he could fully answer her lips were almost touching his already, helping her forget the last burning sensations within her, replacing them with pleasure once more.

God, she felt so tight. Tight, warm and wet, caressing his cock like a velvet glove dipped in cream. He wanted to thrust in and out of her, to feel her intimate muscles tug on the skin of his shaft, but her plea to just hold her and kiss her tugged at his heart and he lowered his lips to hers.

This kiss was special - their first as lovers, her first as a full woman - and he touched his lips to hers tenderly, showing her the love and affection he felt for her.

"Oh how I love ye, Alice," he mumbled through the kisses, "ma sweetheart, ma betrothed."

For in his mind this coupling made their partnership irrevokable.

His words of love only made it all the sweeter for her.

"I love you too.", she whispered to him, not realizing that their bodies had started to move slowly. Her hips rising and falling instinctively against his, allowing him to move around inside of her.
At first the movements were brief, barely noticable, but then he started to pull out, moving back into her, drawing gasps from her.

Everytime he filled her again a wave of pleasure rushed through her and she couldnt help but verbally show her content.
She was still holding tightly on to her lover, wanting to feel him so close, as if they werent already close enough.
Whenever she could she also covered him in kisses, tasting his flesh.

Her hips adapted to his rhythm whatever pace he chose and Alice was amazed how well her body responded to this new experience.
"Callum...", she moaned his name over and over again as he was bringing her towards new heights of pleasure.

At first he was just holding her, revelling in the feel of her below him and around him. But then he started to rock, gently, forwards and back, getting her used to the feel of him moving within her. Soon he was thrusting in and out, barely half of his length and ever so gently, but she began to push back up at him, eager for each penetration.

This was so much gentler and more intimate than the few hurried couplings he'd had with other girls, rutting in the stables, afraid of being caught. Here, in his own room, he could take his time to explore her body, find out what she liked.

That she liked it was plain from her moans, and that it was his name she moaned turned him on even more.

"Alice, oh Alice," he murmured. "Yer sae guid, sae bonny, sae... you!"

He slid a hand up to cup her right breast, massaging it as he pressed in and out of her tight sex, taking the hard nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

She loved the way in which he pronounced her name in his gaelic accent. It made it sound so much more beautiful. And she could hear all the love he felt for her through the way he whispered those sweet words to her as they made love, melting her heart melt.

Their coupling was slow, each exploring the other. Alice allowed her hands to roam over his back, studying his face, getting to know each groan of pleasure. She started to know where he liked to be touched as he kept moving in and out of her at a regular pace.

But desire was getting the best of them, no matter how much they just wanted to enjoy the moment and their lovemaking started to become more and more frenzied, driven by the need for release.
Instinctively Alice knew that they were moving towards something that would mark her undeniably as his and she wanted it. She wanted it so bad, just like she craved her sexual release.
And she was so close as well. His cock moving in and out of her was already driving her wild, but the added stimulation to her nipples was making the experience breathtaking.
"Callum!", she called his name loudly into the room as she came hard. Every servant who was walking the corridor could probably hear her shout of release, but Alice didnt care. All that mattered was him and her, joined as one.

Alice's moaning and bucking beneath him spurred Callum's need and he was soon thrusting into her with abandon, gripping her nipples with a strength that he wouldn't have dared use had he not been almost wild with passion. Then suddenly Alice was arching under him, shaking and screaming out his name. Her sex spasmed as she came, gripping his cock more tightly than anything he'd ever experienced, and the stimulation set him off too. All his intentions to pull out and reduce the risk of pregnancy were thrown to the wind as he stabbed hard into her one last time, as deep as he could get, and flooded her recently-virgin sex with his seed.

His breath came in gasps as he came, and he yanked his hand up to his mouth to stifle his wail, biting hard on the ball of his thumb, hyperventilating through his nose. His eyes were screwed shut and his body rigid, his buttocks clenched to force his groin as hard against hers as he could.

Only when he was coming down from his high did the realisation of what he'd done hit him. He might well have just gotten the daughter of his family's arch-rivals with child - with a child of their enemy.

He looked up into her face, distraught, still embedded within her, and blurted out his apology. "Oh Alice, ah'm so sorry. I meant tae pull oot, nae risk you gettin' wi' child by me."

Alice felt the warmth of his seed spread within her and she loved the feeling. For her this just sealed their union.

So when he started to apologize she cupped his face in her hand and gave him a tender kiss.
"Do not apologize. It was wonderful.", she told him softly, her chest still rising and falling a bit faster than usual after their lovemaking session.
"I know our parents will be furious....but I would love to carry your child.", she whispered to him. "So dont you dare feel guilty when I am overfilled with joy."

She was overfilled in general, their combined juices running out of her, staining Callum's sheets.
"I never expected lovemaking to be so amazing...but also so exhausting.", she said, lying back on the bed as she felt him softening within her. "Can I sleep here with you tonight?"

It was a very appealing idea. Callum had never actually spent a whole night with a woman before. He thought about it for a moment.

"Aye, if I can sneak ye in wi'oot me ma spottin' us, aye."

He slowly withdrew for her and lay beside her, twisting her long hair around his fingers lazily as they basked in the post-orgasmic glow.

"It's no even dinner time yet, an' wha's tae say fit ma father'll say aboot ye bein' here. He micht hav ye tied up as a prisoner again."

Though if the elder Kerr tried that, he'd have quite an argument on his hands.

Alice cuddled up to him, wanting to feel him close still. She wanted to stay in his arms all day, but she knew this wasnt possible.

"Your father seems a stern man....very much like mine.", she whispered. If Lord Kerr was anything like her father she would be sleeping in the darkest dungeon instead of next to Callum that night.

"If only your brother was free already...then we could just run away together.", she whispered. She just wanted to dream for a while. The last thing she wanted to be was pessimistic after their wonderful experience.

"Callum...just hold me for a while. We dont have to leave right away, do we?"
She wanted to rest for a while still before having to move again. And most of all, she wanted to enjoy being so close to Callum without a care in the world.

"No, we can bide here anither half oor or so, afore someone comes lookin' fer us fer lunch."

It was early afternoon, but what with the late breakfasts they'd had and dinner not being until Callum's father arrived back well into the evening, lunch had been delayed too.

He slipped an arm around Alice and lay with her in companionable silence, though he knew that after that half hour they'd need to make themselves presentable and go downstairs. He just hoped his mother wouldn't be as good at picking up on things as she normally was.

Alice cuddled up close to him, her head resting on his chest as his hand went around him. Before long she drifted off to sleep. The intense feeling of warmth, protection and love, combined with the exhaustion made her drift off quickly.

Even half an hour later Callum had to almost shake her to make her open her eyes. Alice was obviously a deep sleeper, not easy to wake.
"Hmmm? Is it time to rise already?", she asked lazily, stretching on the bed, not knowing how seductive that looked.

When she saw Callum and remembered where she was and why a content smile spread on her features.
"I had a very sweet dream, just to find it was real.", she whispered, moving up to kiss him.
"I will need to bathe or your mother will instantly know what happened.", she pointed out once it was clear that they would have to leave the room very soon.

Back