The Art of Love (closed)

He smiled at her, before letting his hands drop from her face. She was not a virgin, but he almost sensed an innocence in her. She knew about sex, probably would be reasonably accomplished at pleasing a man, but still she was innocent about true sexual desire.

“Very well my dear,” he reached down and took her hand, pulling her along with him as he walked in the direction of the main house.

He knew she would follow, but his pace was just fast enough that she would know that she had committed to what was to come and he was in charge as he led her over the garden.

He was silent as he pulled her along until they reached the house.

“Now I know I am not the first man to desire you, but I think I may just be your first real desire.”

He lead her into the kitchen, “maybe I am wrong, maybe you truly desired someone before.”

He lifted her up easily and placed her backside down on the counter, so that her pussy would be right near the edge as her legs hung over.

Stepping away she would notice that there was a smallish digital camera pointing right at her, though the recording light was off.

“Do you mind if I record your thoughts,” he switched the camera on and moved behind it, “you desire for what you want.”
 
Julie was confused. Normally she would be on her back in the grass with him inside her, but he had practically dragged her into the house, placed her on the counter like a little girl, well a naked woman and pointed a camera at her.
"you desire for what you want" he said and she had no idea at first what he was asking or saying. "Yes" she said looking at him then slowly at the camera. The fact she was naked and being recorded was new and she found it exciting. She had left so much of her preconceived ideas behind now naked with this strange man being asked about her desires.
"I do desire, no, I want to be given the pleasure the world seems I am fit to only give" she says now looking into the camera. "I don't even know what I want, having been raised in this misogynistic world of cocks to suck and simple primal needs to accept between my legs" she said as the anger grew. This man had tapped into something she was not even aware was inside her. She felt invigorated as she found words for things she would never have said if she even knew they were there.
Her eyes moved to the man standing, watching her. She paused looking at him. "I want satisfaction without consideration of how or who or why." she said looking up at him as her body burned with arousal.
 
He stared at her through the lense of the camera, the focus only on her face. Slowly he zoomed out and dropped the focal point so it scanned over her naked breasts and her closed legs.

Muting the sound recording, so his questions would not be heard, he looked up from the camera and at her.

“That is excellent my dear, you will get what I promised,” he slowly licked his lips, reminding her of his intention.

“Tell us about your thoughts, tell your friends and former lovers. Tell them about what was promised you, tell them whether they were good lovers. Tell us all about the room upstairs.” He smiled before returning to look down the lense, “Tell your father about the horny old man he has unwillingly unleashed upon you.”

Again he activeated the voice recording, hoping to hear her honest thoughts.
 
She had to close her mouth having fallen open from his last comment. She looked at him and studied him as if there would be a hint to who he was or how he knew her father. Then she began to laugh.

"Typical" she said looking down and shaking her head slowly. "I can tell you about them I guess. The stories are similar and not that interesting." she began as her mind worked far faster than her mouth. She was standing in the trap this man had laid for her. Looking up at the rope over the limb and he about to yank her upside down in the air like a hare in a snare.

"I was raised to be a good girl by a dominant mother and a submissive father" she says looking first at the camera as if her father were watching, "Was he?" she wondered. Then she looked at the man, "the horny old man her father had unleashed upon her" and said "always dating the 'right' guy so trips home would be amenable. Mother would be pleased and therefore daddy was pleased." as fireworks were lit in her head. "He is freeing me" she said out of the blue. "Daddy is freeing me of a subservient life like he has. He is cutting my chains and letting me be chained in the bed upstairs and explore what is possible with this body" she says excitedly cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples now stiff in her fingers. "and you, you will be my teacher, my man, my jailer who teaches with the whip and then opens the door for the caged bird to fly away free!" she says excitedly. "That is what is going on here. I am burning the skin tight jerseys and unwanted mouthfuls of drunken cum. I am better than that and better than you" she says looking directly into the camera at every guy who ever took her for granted or used her or treated her as an object for his pleasure or relief.

She straightened her back and slid her hands down her naked toned thighs and smiled at the "horny old man".
 
Back
Top