Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Ok I'll do this installments or the post will be huge!

So the couple are S & R - both several years younger than me - S is skinny with dark brown hair & big perky boobs, R is curvier with black hair. The first time they came round we sat & got a bit drunk & chatted for a while - the sexual tension grew & grew until S (my friend) told her gf (R) to go & sit next to me. She came & sat close to me on the sofa while S & my hubby sat on the other side of the room watching us & directing us.

R started by kissing me gently as first & then more urgently, biting my lower lip and exploring my mouth with her tongue. She unbuttoned my shirt & kissed & bit my neck working her way down my cleavage & then slipping one of my breasts out of my bra. She's obviously never read all the stuff about sex with girls being 'softer, gentler, more relaxed etc' as she went at me full on, sucking my nipple until it was really really hard, sucking & biting on my skin - leaving bruises & bite marks, luckily I like it rough sometimes!

ummm HOT! This def got me going. I love it where there are bruises and bite marks.

Well. This thread is very relevant to my interests.

I am married. I often fantasize about women.

If there are any ladies who are interested in chatting/etc. (no cam, but maybe phone) PM me... ;) in the meantime I'll keep fantasizing...

Me, too!

I'm married and fantasize about women. My husband doesn't care as long as I'm not fantasizing about another man! :)

Married women who loves the attention of other women need to explain to my husband tho

Today's installment:

While R was biting my breasts, S came over & started kissing me. R joined in & the 3 of us kissed togehter for a while - it was way hotter than I'd ever imagined kissing 2 people as once (Hubby says that was one of the best parts for him)

Then R & I stripped S's shirt & bra off & went to work on her tits - she has absolutely luscious tits, I struggle not to stare at them every time we see her & I could play with them all day. Watching R doing the same out of the corner of my eye was just the icing on the cake!! We bit & sucked her nipples, sometimes one each, sometimes tonguing each other around one.

R slid her hand down S's pants & started fingering her clit. I wanted to see so I tugged her trousers off leaving her in a tiny white thong. She was shaved giving me a great view of R's fingers playing with her clit & sliding inside her. S started kissing me while R fingered her - feeling her panting into my mouth while she kissed me was amazing.

They then slid round so S was straddling me, kneeling up - offering me her tits while R finger fucked her from behind - again there was nothing gentle about it - she was slamming her fingers into her, each thrust pushing her tits into my waiting mouth.

(Hope this is ok, if I'm being boring by posting it please say - the thing with real life stuff is it's harder to describe than fantasy!)

it's not really on theme

Today's installment:

While R was biting my breasts, S came over & started kissing me. R joined in & the 3 of us kissed togehter for a while - it was way hotter than I'd ever imagined kissing 2 people as once (Hubby says that was one of the best parts for him)

Then R & I stripped S's shirt & bra off & went to work on her tits - she has absolutely luscious tits, I struggle not to stare at them every time we see her & I could play with them all day. Watching R doing the same out of the corner of my eye was just the icing on the cake!! We bit & sucked her nipples, sometimes one each, sometimes tonguing each other around one.

R slid her hand down S's pants & started fingering her clit. I wanted to see so I tugged her trousers off leaving her in a tiny white thong. She was shaved giving me a great view of R's fingers playing with her clit & sliding inside her. S started kissing me while R fingered her - feeling her panting into my mouth while she kissed me was amazing.

They then slid round so S was straddling me, kneeling up - offering me her tits while R finger fucked her from behind - again there was nothing gentle about it - she was slamming her fingers into her, each thrust pushing her tits into my waiting mouth.

(Hope this is ok, if I'm being boring by posting it please say - the thing with real life stuff is it's harder to describe than fantasy!)
I would find your stories real or imagined much more interesting if you reflected on them rather than just posting incidents, What does this say about your sexuality? what can others learn from it? the thread is a discussion thread, not astory thread. of course everyone has the right to post whatever they think is important but this isn't interesting to me at least in the context of what women turn to here.

I would find your stories real or imagined much more interesting if you reflected on them rather than just posting incidents, What does this say about your sexuality? what can others learn from it? the thread is a discussion thread, not astory thread. of course everyone has the right to post whatever they think is important but this isn't interesting to me at least in the context of what women turn to here.

My utmost apologies.
I had continued to detail my experiences as I'd had some PMs asking me to. I haven't been on this thread as much as I'd like to so getting to the end of my retelling was taking a while longer than I'd hoped. I apologise for not reflecting upon each part and apologise that you didn't find it in the least interesting.

I'll just return to my name's Buxom & I fantasize about girls.

My utmost apologies.
I had continued to detail my experiences as I'd had some PMs asking me to. I haven't been on this thread as much as I'd like to so getting to the end of my retelling was taking a while longer than I'd hoped. I apologise for not reflecting upon each part and apologise that you didn't find it in the least interesting.

I enjoyed it Buxombabe, and I would pretty much bet on it that other women did too.....;)
Keep writing and enjoying all fantasies... I do!!!!:devil:

Very hot posts, Buxom.

Thanks for sharing!

My utmost apologies.

Hi Lynn, thanks for the message. I'd be interested in talking a little bit more if you'd like...

Erica :rose:

Hi Erica. I saw your comment and wanted to let you know I as sort of in the same boat. I had only kissed a girl in college, but am very curious about more now. I am very happily married, 30 years old now.

My utmost apologies.

Your posts are just fine Buxom!

Today's installment:

You have NOTHING to apologize about! This made me so wet. In other words, well done!:D

I posted in this thread once before. It still totally fits. The urge comes and goes. It's stronger sometimes. Sometimes I fantasize about having a best friend with benefits. Sometimes I want a young plaything. Very often I want a woman just like me. Today that urge is strong.

This is precisely how I am. Every word of it. Touching and being touched by a girl is not always the most dominant thought in my mind of course (I'm married and straight), but when it settles on me, it can be fierce and consuming. I really wish I could make friends with someone and play occasionally, when we both feel the need. That would be a perfect scenario for me.

Los Angeles

Hey! I'm Amy, 21 years old. I'm looking for a woman I can chat with/ meet in person.
It can be anything from an online friendship to a face-to-face friendship (relationship).
I've never done this before so please bare with me!

Another married woman who would love to have experience this. Been a fantasy for as long as I can remember. Hubby knows. One day, I want him to take me to a strip club and buy me a lap dance or two. Of course, I'll want more than that but it would be a start.

I'm nineteen and I used to play with a much older woman online. She was in her thirties and married, but her husband was always working and it left her bored. Even though she was older, she was quite submissive and would often do things for me and send me pictures. Unfortunately, it came to an end when her husband started checking her emails after her...

I haven't done anything like that since.

I'm nineteen and I used to play with a much older woman online. She was in her thirties and married, but her husband was always working and it left her bored. Even though she was older, she was quite submissive and would often do things for me and send me pictures. Unfortunately, it came to an end when her husband started checking her emails after her...

I haven't done anything like that since.

well you really should do it again sometime. ;)

I adore the idea of a married woman using me for some discreet fun while her husband isn't around!

Being a bi kind of submissive housewife myself at various times during the week, I have to say there are more of us than you'd think ;)

Back