The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 bi male looking to chat with men or women, open to most kinks/fantasies. Not into rp. kik me at chrisbo207

Last edited:
35 year old sub, looking to chat about any and everything...not expecting anything but let's see how this goes ☺
Kik is krycci

26/f from the south. I would like to get to know someone before we get naked. I check kik often at work and in the presence of my colleagues, so no NSFW photos, usernames or display names. I'm looking for conversation, so just saying "hey" isn't going to get a reply from me. Looking for men ideally 25-50 and in a similar time zone, or at least on a similar schedule. Kik is missandreax3

33/m/UK

Will have a couple hours to spare. Looking for anyone around my age group 25-35 looking for some company. Don't be shy. Kik is _nico84

Hey LIT world. Anyone want to have some fun? I'll be on for a little while. Kik is _nico84

Bored but exhausted

M26 bi, I am pretty exhausted from this week's work so maybe you can help me getting over it. Text me on kik we can talk about everything. Kik is: DocHolliday88666

Hello ladies

59yo horny married man here I would love to chat with you tonight until we are both satisfied! My Kik username is hard1h

End of the week stress relief

HI I'm Brad, I am the big 5-0, I'm fit, educated, I have a good job. I live in The big Sky country of Montana.
It's been a long week, I could really use some female company for some stress relieve. If you have a sense of humor that's a bonus.

Kik me Bradsullivan406

30 year old guy looking for a sub to play with. Open too all, especially love subs in cute panties

base10923 on kik

Hey everyone, 31 wm here with nothing to do all weekend. If you wanna chat send me a message at allforfun56 I’m open to clean friendly chat and some naughty fun. If your looking for dirty chat the kinkier the better. Women only please.

Dirty chat about wife

Married sub sissy husband here. Love to chat raunchy about wife,love to imagine her as an object of lust.
Id is submissive.hubby

UK male for a couple or female on KIk

Hi mature male here that enjoys the chat and friendship, looking for chat and fun on KIK with either:-

A couple
A female
or Hubby that wants to show me his wife and discuss how i woud fuck her infront of him

Kik is Leicestershirebull

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

It's a horny night ladies

I am a 59yo horny married man and I very much enjoy erotic naughty chat while masturbating. My Kik username is hard1h. Text me ladies!

Quality Roleplay

Hi,

I should be logging into kik shortly, I am interested in quality roleplays with one or more partners. Please take a look at my profile, if you think you want to play then I'm using the username wehstar - say hello

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back