With a mischievious grin...

(it's not really my birthday...yea I'd stoop that low for you in all your glory, and a little whole wheat flour)

No birthday cake for you!

What are your thoughts on the Triple Crown MYW?

To be honest, it's really not my area, Horse racing is a completely different industry. It would be great to see him win but I don't follow that stuff at all.

You're hired. I'll have my attorney draw up the contract

I am very expensive. Good luck!

It's just the truth baby.

It's my birthday too. *guilt trip* I demand service! Hah, if there were a nude/topless restuarant you'd be the star of the show.

I used to tell my parents I was going to quit college and go work at Hooters.

That was not appreciated.

I keep hoping you're in the proverbial desk drawer furiously searching for the perfect pic to post. You know. That one you took that day with the thing kind of dangling around your neck but not really when the light was so perfect?? Yeah that one...

Haha there are a few of those but they'll never see the light of day here ;)

I've just eaten some salmon leftovers. Dessert would be perfect.

Let me whip you something up. Brioche french toast anyone?

Just had supper, but I wouldn't mind a little something to nibble on.

Thanks for offering.

I'm a hospitable person.

be careful when you are cooking bacon

Sage advice.

attachment.php

yes .. yes you can looking great stranger
x

Thank you :)

oh hell yes you can but only if I can have you for desert

Desert sounds a bit dry to me. Maybe later.

where can i find a cook like this?

Kitchens everywhere.

I'm pretty handy in the kitchen. You need any help whipping something up?

I'm a kitchen control freak. But thanks for the offer.
 
you know, I think you're right.

can I fix you some supper?

Welcome Back MYW .. You have been away too long if I may say :D ... Anytime You feel like cooking .. I'll be there to eat ;) ... Tho I must your cooking now .. Very Hot and Erotic :cool:

attachment.php


Great pose ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
No birthday cake for you!



To be honest, it's really not my area, Horse racing is a completely different industry. It would be great to see him win but I don't follow that stuff at all.



I am very expensive. Good luck!



I used to tell my parents I was going to quit college and go work at Hooters.

That was not appreciated.



Haha there are a few of those but they'll never see the light of day here ;)



Let me whip you something up. Brioche french toast anyone?



I'm a hospitable person.



Sage advice.



Thank you :)



Desert sounds a bit dry to me. Maybe later.



Kitchens everywhere.



I'm a kitchen control freak. But thanks for the offer.

Not a doubt in my mind that you will be worth every single penny!! ;)
 
Hi! I was just browsing around when I came across the title of this thread. A little intrigued I checked your proifile. I saw that we have both been around here for a while and thought as you lived next door, it was strange that we hadn't bumbed into each other. So I thought I should pop in and introduce myself. I'm known as thefishfryer, I have no idea why. Well not one I care to share in public. I'm a bit of a perv, but I try to be amusing with it.

I would have sent you a PM, but I thought it would probably get lost amongst all the others that said "Here, whore, kneel and put these cuffs on behind your back. Now suck on my cock and do it good"
oops.gif
did I just say that out loud. :eek:

I would like to make it clear that my reason for looking in has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you post wonderful photos like these:
thangelic007.gif


wings corset front.jpg

bed 4.jpg

pose4.jpg

teal lace.jpg

........ did you just ask me to steal your lace panties? Perhaps you should remove them first, or was that to be part of the fun :devil: ......... Oh heck, I just realised you said teal. It means blue, I guess. It's not French is it?

I once spent a good half hour in a quincaillerie trying to buy a shower plug. I had no idea what the French term was. It was like a mad game of charades.

Anyhow nice to have meet you. I shall try to keep in touch from now on. :rose::rose:
 
I'm feeling a little more like this today...


but maybe a little extra something too. yw.
 

Attachments

  • neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,689
Last edited:
attachment.php


That's just a red blooded, all-American, girl-next-door right there.
 
OK. That stove is fucking hot. It got me going. Mind if I manned it for you?
 
Happy Hump Day MYW ... I wouldn't mind nibbling a bit on your kneck ;)

attachment.php


The way your hair flows .. and so very Sexy :)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
Back
Top