Objectification

Every now and then, I like being treated that way. But not all the time.

As do I. When were in a really raunchy mood, and all I want to do is get fucked, then I ask for my bf to use me as a fuck toy. He loves it. It makes it SO hot. Getting turned on thinking about it now ;)

I hate to admit it, but the men that I've enjoyed fucking the most have been those that objectified me. Not the men with whom I enjoyed long lasting happy relationships.... but the sex? Yeah.

Love your name .. that is interesting

I admit, I like the thought of being objectified. I had one ex who just seemed to love my cock more than she actually did me, and it was kind of a turn-on during sex to watch her passion and fascination with it.

Unpopular as it is, objectification of a partner is exceptionally erotic to me. For my purposes it's of a woman but others a man or both. Anybody enjoy this fetish or am I alone?

I find the experience of treating a woman like she's just a toy for my cock, a place to dump my cum... It's very erotic. Key to this fetish is that she enjoys it as well.

Most people would consider this the worst kind of misogyny but that angle for me has little erotic worth. It's just the giving of herself complexly to me to be as selfish as I want with her. So more about my greed as a lover.

For me that's a great fetish that's been great irl. Not every night, but man sometimes it's the best.

Anybody else?

Well this isn't going to sound very PC but this is how I want other men to view my wife. Now that she's having sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval any guy lucky enough to get her naked I want to think of her as just a piece of ass. I just want him to seduce her, fuck her brains out, then send her home with a smile. No drama and no messing with our marriage.

Last edited:
I don't ask people here for photos - but I do enjoy receiving them if I know the sending of them is a turn on for the sender.

I really enjoy being objectified and degraded, and I find I want the talk to be dirtier the closer I am to cumming.

As long as it's wanted, I don't consider it misogynistic.

As a switch I also enjoy degrading a man who enjoys it, but I like receiving it even more.

The best is a guy who is very fluid like me and can appreciate both dynamics (degrading and being degraded) almost simultaneously.

Allowing yourself to be used or to belong to someone for their pleasure (even just in the moment) feels so intimate to me.

Unpopular as it is, objectification of a partner is exceptionally erotic to me. For my purposes it's of a woman but others a man or both. Anybody enjoy this fetish or am I alone?

I find the experience of treating a woman like she's just a toy for my cock, a place to dump my cum... It's very erotic. Key to this fetish is that she enjoys it as well.

Most people would consider this the worst kind of misogyny but that angle for me has little erotic worth. It's just the giving of herself complexly to me to be as selfish as I want with her. So more about my greed as a lover.

For me that's a great fetish that's been great irl. Not every night, but man sometimes it's the best.

Anybody else?

Did it for 2 years with my GF at the time. I had others as well.

But in the end I wanted someone with a brain and opinion outside the bedroom. Those into what you listed were also submissive past sex time and I didn't want that. I wanted to know what she wants and likes and so on.

So I pulled away from that kind of woman as much fun as it was back then.

I so enjoy this with the right person. He's got to know what to say to push my buttons and clearly enjoy my reactions. I like to both be degraded as well as degrade a man who enjoys it.

And I have both submissive and dominant sexual tendencies, but my personality outside the bedroom is more dominant.

I usually want a more level playing field with a partner (with some delicious exceptions!!), but I love to be objectified by a work colleague. Even though I am in a more senior position than he is. I think it helps him to feel less insecure professionally.

Did it for 2 years with my GF at the time. I had others as well.

But in the end I wanted someone with a brain and opinion outside the bedroom. Those into what you listed were also submissive past sex time and I didn't want that. I wanted to know what she wants and likes and so on.

So I pulled away from that kind of woman as much fun as it was back then.

Right, because only women who are stupid doormats could enjoy this sexually. :rolleyes: What an adventurous life you must have lived to only encounter such women.

Plenty of intelligent and opinionated women enjoy objectification (just like any other fetish or interest). Kinks don't usually discriminate.:confused:

I have been used this way before. A weekend on a boat with guys and Hubby. I told them if you need to release some cum or get horny just use me for your pleasure. Also happened in Mexico when we ran into a bachelor party at our hotel. We met the guys in their suite and some stayed behind and didn't go to town. The ones that stay behind use me for a fuck, suck and titfuck toy for a few hours. Saw the whole group the next day at the pool and the ones that went to town were very disappointed.

I have been used this way before. A weekend on a boat with guys and Hubby. I told them if you need to release some cum or get horny just use me for your pleasure. Also happened in Mexico when we ran into a bachelor party at our hotel. We met the guys in their suite and some stayed behind and didn't go to town. The ones that stay behind use me for a fuck, suck and titfuck toy for a few hours. Saw the whole group the next day at the pool and the ones that went to town were very disappointed.

I'll admit to occasionally indulging fantasies of a similar scenario with all the guys out at moose camp in the fall.....

<sigh> I've said before that one of my fantasies is to give the right girl a chance to experience a CMNF situation, which would certainly seem to fall into the category of objectification.

A couple ladies have expressed interest, though neither of those was recent, but so far things haven't quite panned out.

There is something so thrilling about feeling objectified. It is a theme that occurs often in my fantasies.

I guess the important caveat is that I've only ever experienced that feeling with a partner who I'm in a long term, trusting, sharing, equal partnership. But that is why, on occasion, it is so exciting to feel like I can just let go of all the normal day-to-day baggage and responsibilities of being a wife and a mother, etc. and instead just feel like a sexual being. I love the felling that sometimes he just wants me for my body, that I arouse him and he just has to have me, exactly as he likes, that in the moment I am nothing but an object for his sexual pleasure.

I've taken part in a CFNM objectification session with a bunch of other ladies. It was fun to turn things around.
As for me I think if its in fun then it's fine. But there are some nasty people out there.

I've had the good fortune to experience a couple of memorable CFNM adventures.
This is now my favorite thing.

Affection is nice once in a while, but I'd rather be some thing than some one most of the time.

Anybody else?
I consider myself to be a strong, well educated young woman but I definitely crave this in a more private setting

Back