Prophecy of Ruin or Salvation (closed for heartofcourage)

Bryn watched over the peaks of Argentia's body as Valius seduced the great dragon. While Argentia looked furious for a few moments, she was soon firmly in Valius's power as she wrapped her lips around Valius's throbbing cock. Bryn felt an embarrassing amount of wetness coat her lower lips as she added a second finger to Argentia's grasping entrance.

When Argentia reached down her body and spread her lips for her, Bryn had no idea what to do. The dragon tapped her clit, shuddering as she moaned and suckled Valius. It seemed that she wanted something more and all Bryn really knew to do was to wrap her lips around the little bud and suck just as the dragon was doing to her fiancee.
 
A squeal, muffled by the dick in her mouth, came from Argentia and her eyelids fluttered. Her sex quivered around Bryn's fingers in a mini-climax. Valius grinned, "Oh, you've got her about to melt, my Bryn! Don't let up, love, let's make her scream!"

The lush bodied woman writhed and squirmed from the efforts of the tiny redhead. Muted whimpers came from her as she tried to focus on the cock in her mouth but her will was scattered by the cunning mouth and pumping fingers of the desert beauty.

Valius pulled his manhood from her lips with a wet pop and she gasped for air. "Ready to cum, lovely?" He kept his hold on her horn as he knelt and seized on of her large tits, squeezing it hard. "Do it, dragon slut. Cum!"

She shrieked, back arching, her hands reaching up to grab the headboard. Her cunt clenched down on Bryn's fingers and her sex gushed as she came.
 
Bryn had never heard Valius speak the way that he was speaking now, but it added to the strange eroticism of the moment. Argentia shrieked in an instant, bucking her hips against her lips and fingers as she suddenly came. Bryn pulled back from the dragon's clit, watching as her body writhed and moved on the bed beneath her, gasping for air and gripping the headboard for dear life. She wondered for a moment if that is what she looked like when she came. It was no small wonder that Valius loved to watch her then.
 
Valius shook his head as the draconic woman relaxed and went nearly limp, weakly stirring in the fading glory of her orgasm. She looked incredible that way but he always thought that of women in the throes or aftermath of passion were entrancing. He saw Bryn watching her as well and smiled at her, "The pleasure of a woman is a fine sight, is it not, my Bryn?"

Argentia's chest rose and fell dramatically as she regained her breath, "It has been two...three? Three hundred years since I came like that. Bryn, dear, you'll shake the world with your love making once you're all trained up." She licked her lips, "I'll have to repay you as well. But..." The dragon woman nibbled her lower lip, looking for all the world like a shy virgin, "first may I...may I have it in me?"

The king would have loved to do just that. But it wasn't his choice entirely. "My love and fiancée must approve. Ask her."

Argentia turned herself about and twisted on the bed so she was now facing Bryn on her hands and knees, "My lady, soon to be my queen, I feel so empty. Please, may I have his cock in me? Or if you wish to, I have an item that will serve. Please, my lady."
 
"I've never witnessed it from another person before." Bryn commented, watching as the dragon woman shook and whimpered in a limp heap, her orgasm pulsing through her like a living being.

She blushed brightly as the dragon boasted that she had not cum like that in centuries. It wasn't her intention to shatter her world, but it seemed that she had done a good job with what little she had accomplished. Then a bombshell was dropped on her, the dragon lady asking her if Valius could have her. They turned the tables on Bryn, insisting that the decision rested solely in her hands.

Bryn turned her blue eyes towards Valius as if to ask a question of him. Was he comfortable with that? He was much more liberal than she was in his views of the world and he was comfortable in his own skin, much more so than herself.

"If you do not mind, my love, then I do not mind." Bryn finally offered in a soft voice.
 
Was she fine with it? That soft tone worried him. Would this change how she saw him? How she saw their future together? Their cultures were so different in the way they dealt with sex; hers seemed to attach and carry heavy value judgments on it. Could it be overcome?

And could he deny Argentia? She had been shockingly docile since he took charge but she still had tremendous power. If she wanted, she could kill them both and lay waste to the countryside for good measure.

Valius reached out to take Bryn's hand, "Should you ask it, I will stop. I will do nothing to risk your happiness or our love." Then he moved to spread the dragon woman's legs and move between them.

Argentia patted the bed beside her, "Come lie with me and watch it. You've not seen this either, I'm sure. You may enjoy watching, many do."
 
Valius looked slightly confused as she told him that it was up to him if he wanted to have sex with the dragon woman. He didn't want to upset her, it seemed. She wasn't upset at anything that was happening. Instead, she was incredibly overwhelmed. The taste of the dragon was still on her lips, the heat between her own thighs was still there, and she couldn't really believe what was happening in that moment.

As Valius moved between Argentia's legs, Bryn moved beside the dragon woman as she was bade, watching her betrothed as he readied himself to enter the dragon woman. Never had she been witness to a coupling and she found her eyes glued to the scene beside her. Would it hurt Argentia? Would she enjoy the same pleasure that Bryn had enjoyed when Valius's lips and fingers explored her body?
 
The way Bryn was watching made him feel hotter, hungrier somehow. The young king licked his lips and then inched forward to rub the head of his manhood over Argentia's wet lips. They both moaned and shivered slightly.

Argentia looped an at around Bryn's slender waist, caressing her inner thighs. "A man's cock feels so good. Fingers and mouths are wonderful, but I like a cock best of all. Just," she gasped and her eyelids fluttered as Valius continued to rub their sexes together to smear his prick with her natural lubricant. "Just feels," she went on breathily, "so much better. So much hotter! Please put it in! Please, enter me, take me, my king!"

Valius couldn't resist that invitation. He set his crown against her entrance and his hips pushed, "Rr-rot, you're tight, Argentia! Gods!" The swollen head pushed into her and he groaned as she gasped, her back arching.

"Ohhh, so big! Mmp! I-it has been a few centuries, you know," the ancient beauty smiled. "Don't stop, please, I want all of it." She moaned out, head going back and eyes closing in bliss as he slowly drove deeper and deeper, sinking into her willing flesh, her pussy stretching around his girth to take him in.
 
Bryn let out a small gasp as Argentia's arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her tightly against her side, her hand caressing over her inner thighs. She blushed bright red as Argentia told her that a cock was one of the best feelings in the world. Of course, it was something that she had yet to experience with Valius, but she would one day.

She watched the dragon's thighs as Valius teased his cock up and down the women's slit. He pressed in at her invitation and Bryn felt herself grow wet. She clenched her thighs together tightly, rubbing her legs to create some friction to provide a little relief.
 
Argentia's eyes fluttered and she moaned, "Oooh, yesss. Yes, fuck! My king, more, give it to me, please!" She nibbled her lower lip and her chest heaved with her excitement and mounting pleasure as the human ruler fed his dick into her wet snatch.

Valius pushed in slow and steadily, her pink spreading around his girth, her pussy clutching him like a velvet glove. "You'll get it all, you scorching beauty, you wanton woman," he growled. Fuck, she felt amazing! Tighter, hotter, sweeter than any lover he'd had! He rolled his hips, pushing more and more of him into her with each motion.

The dragon woman felt Bryn moving and glanced over at her. She licked her lips and grinned, "It, ahh, looks good, doesn't it? Ohhh, wait until you feel it!" She slid the hand that stroking the redhead's thigh to her wet sex. she started to stroke up and down her lips, "Just, hhn, looking is enough to make you wonder, isn't it?"

Valius drove in the final push and made her yelp as he bottomed out; the bulbous crown of his manhood spearing into her womb. "Don't tease her, Argentia. She will know this, know me, in time." He drew back and drove home again, again, again, starting a strong, thumping rhythm. "Focus, nn, on taking this cock! Play with her cunt, make her cum, and I'll be sure you do, over and over," he promised.
 
Bryn whimpered as the dragon woman murmured heated things to her, telling her all the delicious things that she was feeling as Valius continued to spear her with his thick cock. She gasped as the dragon's fingers suddenly moved from her thigh to the heated, wet flesh of her core. Bryn's thighs fell open at that, her blue eyes fluttering close as Valius growled to their partner to not tease her, but to make her cum as many times as possible.

The feel of another woman's hands on her naked flesh was not unusual to her. She had been in situations at the temple which included ritual cleanings. However, no one had ever touched her the way that Argentia was. Slender fingers petted her pink flesh, teasing over the sensitive little button that Valius always seemed to love. Each time those fingers skimmed over her clit, Bryn would coo and her hips would flex.

"Valius. Oh Gods." Bryn whimpered, glancing towards her betrothed as the sounds of his hips slapping against the dragon filled the air around them.
 
Valius moved over and over again, steady and strong, driving himself into the lush bodied dragon woman. The sight of her writhing on the bed, her large tits jiggling and bouncing, was almost as good as the feeling of her molten heat around his prick. "Rot and blight! Argentia, you beauty, you wanton woman, you feel incredible! Almost pulling me in! Ahh!"

She smiled in the midst of her moaning, "O-uuhf course! I'm, hnn, a su-superior being! Ahh, Bryn, dear, he's sooo nice and big! He's so deep and I feel so stretched! Oh, you'll be such a lucky bride!"

Her hand was still teasing the slender desert woman's sex, fingers gliding over the sweet pink flesh behind her lips. She would tease to just barely dip the tip of a finger into Bryn's entrance and then tapped her clit on the upstroke. "Do you want a finger in you, Bryn my dear?" Argentia looked up at her with eyes somewhat glazed with lust, "Want, hnn, to feel wha-aahht it feels like? Well, a little like. There's a world of difference between a ff-fuh-finger and a real cock!"
 
Bryn was breathing heavily, her skin breaking out in a thin sheen of sweat as the dragon petted her wet sex. She whimpered as her finger teased the entrance, massaging her clit on the upstroke. She wished it were Valius playing with her, teasing her and teaching her what might happen between them, but she wasn't exactly upset with what was happening between the three of them.

"Yes." Bryn gasped as the dragon asked if she wanted a finger inside of her, showing her just what Valius was doing as he hammered himself in and out of the dragon's wet pussy.
 
Valius watched his love with a blazing desire in his stormy eyes. The flush on her skin, the faint sheen of sweat, the way her perky breasts heaved as her breathing got heavier, all painted a picture of arousal that urged him on. If only he could be in her now! It made him want her all the more. But in time, her time and choosing.

The silver haired woman licked her lips, "As my future queen wishes." Her fingers spread Bryn's puffy labia apart and then her middle finger pressed to her entrance. She teased there a few moments, the motion of her rocking body making the tip poke at her sex. Then she groaned as Valius pushed as deep into her as he could go and pushed her finger into Bryn's hot, tight tunnel.
 
Bryn let out a long whimper as Argentia's finger split her intimate skin, poking at her entrance with the rhythm of Valius's thrusting. She closed her eyes and imagined that it was him doing that, loving her in the same way that he was loving the dragon woman. Then the woman's finger sank deeper, Bryn's thighs spreading wider as she was teased so mercilessly.

"Val." She whimpered, her hand reaching out to touch his skin.

She needed him to anchor her, to provide her with guidance. She trusted him without question and she knew that he would never let her down when it came to games between men and women.
 
He reached up and took her hand in his larger one, "With you, love," he growled. Valius leaned over and kissed her, his tongue tasting her lips. So bright she was, no more in this, facing sensation and sweet sins she had never thought of before. Her purity was so great and so touching he could only hope not to sully it.

He dropped his head lower and took one nipple of one perfect breast into his mouth, sucking and licking. His hips still moved steadily, drilling over and over into Argentia. The dragon whimpered, her breathing.coming faster. Her finger slid gently into Bryn and slowly out, treating her with delicate care.

His hand still held Bryn's. Holding the connection between them giving her his support, his acceptance.
 
Val's large hand gripped her own, warming her skin before he leaned in and captured her lips. She gasped at the heat behind his kiss, her heart pounding just a little bit faster as her betrothed shared with her all the dark thoughts that he possessed right then. He was a carnal being and even though he was deep inside another woman, his thoughts were with her.

Then his head dipped and her world nearly exploded as he took a nipple into his mouth and suckled. Bryn's body shivered as she bucked beneath him, gasping as if startled. The feeling arrowed straight to her pussy, wetness dampening her lips in an embarrassing amount. She whimpered and trembled, squeezing his hand as she teetered on the edge of something dark and welcoming.
 
The way she was moving, the slight tremors through her delicate body, all shouted how close she was. He loved knowing he could bring her to this. That he could make her feel good in a way no one had her entire life. Argentia had no small part in it herself, true, but even with her there, this was still a moment that belonged to the two of them.

He lifted his face, "Let it go, my love. Feel it, embrace it." Valius groaned as he began to pump harder and faster into the dragon woman, "Uhhn! Cum with me, my Bryn!"

"With us!" Argentia's words were breathy and desperate. Her finger plunged in and out of the redheaded queen to be faster, matching the thrusts of the forest king. "With uu-ahhh! AAH! Yesss, you sweet mortal joys!" Her back arched and her voice dissolved into raw gasps and ragged growls in a language no human knew. Her cunt clenched down on Valius' cock as she rode out her climax.

Valius felt his balls tighten, "Gods!" He pulled out as he felt himself pulsing inside Argentia. One, two jets of his seed spurted inside her before he could jerk his manhood free and aimed to send the remaining bursts of his thick, sticky jizz to streak and spatter on Argentia's stomach and breasts.
 
Bryn was holding her breath as she heard Valius tell her to embrace the moment and let go. She opened her eyes to watch him, his hips pumping hard and fast into the other woman as he told her to cum with him. She let out a whimper as Argentia plunged her finger in and out of her quim quickly, mimicking Valius's own movements until Bryn was cumming with a surprised gasp.

Her body trembled, flushed red as everyone else joined her. Argentia was almost violent in her release and Valius let out a masculine groan, pulling free from the dragon to spill his seed across her skin. Bryn couldn't help it as she reached up and pulled her lover down into another heated kiss.
 
She had so many kisses, not in number but type. Chaste pecks, jubilant smooches, and more but these heart searing hot, hungry kisses were his favorite. He returned it with passion, the joy of the kiss sizzling through his body. Though he had just climaxed, his manhood twitched at the feeling. Valius broke the kiss with a grin, resting his forehead against hers. "A marvel you are, Bryn. Did you enjoy that?"

"I certainly did," Argentia commented. The dragon woman smiled at them both, "That was lovely. Thank you both." She ran the fingers of one hand through the pearlescent jizz streaking her skin and lifted them to her mouth. "Mm. Always best fresh. You needn't have pulled out, you know. I can't bear any bastards to trouble you," she said with a shrug. It was mostly true. "I would have liked to feel you firing into me."

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, Argentia. But Bryn is to be my wife and mother of my children; that is for her alone after we wed."

"Poo," she pouted. "As you wish then." The tall, lush woman sighed happily, "You'll have to go soon, I know. A pity."
 
"That was...amazing." Bryn finally managed to breathe out, looking up at Valius as he pressed his forehead against her own, the grin on his face telling her just how content he was in that moment. "And it looks as if you did too."

She kissed him once more as Argentia told them just how much she had enjoyed the moment that they had shared. She blushed hotly, looking towards the dragon woman as she licked the cum off her skin, pouting as Valius explained why he would not release his seed inside her. It was a valiant statement, Bryn thought, a soft smile coming to her lips.

"If we don't go, they'll come looking for us." Bryn commented, thinking about how long they had been gone from the keep. "And I'm sure that your guard is as angry as the hot summer sun."
 
Valius sighed, "They were looking for us within a half hour of our leaving, or I'll be disappointed with them. But you are right. Many of our friends will be unhappy with us and we will be able to cook our supper on Claudius' head if he does not roast us first." He laughed and slid off of the bed, "By your leave, Argentia."

"Of course, darlings," the well fucked woman said. "As much as it would be fun to keep you a while, I daren't do so or I will be pulled into mortal affairs for certain." She gestured for them to go, "Know that I keep watch on my mountain here and if your enemy approaches in force, I will see them and word will reach you." She shook her head, "Should he come with stealth or treachery, I promise nothing."

The forest king was redressing as she spoke, "I understand. Thank you."

She smiled, "For what it's worth, I hope you win. Tell the Hadrils I expect them to keep their bargain." The dragon woman sat up in bed and sighed, "I so enjoy those nights they spend here."

"I shall," Valius finished dressing and assisted Bryn into her gear. Years of practice made it second nature for him but it was likely still a bit new to her. Though she caught on fast, startlingly so. When they were both in their full kits again, he bowed to the still shapeshifted dragon before turning to the tunnel they had entered from.

He was quiet on the walk back to where the darters had been left tied. The great birds were nestled together on the rock floor and raised their heads as the humans approached. Vslius looked back the way they had come, "Well, that was unexpected. And something I shall never forget." He took Bryn's hands in his and turned to face her. "Are you all right with what happened, love?"
 
"I'm not a scared child, Valius." Bryn insisted as he paused and took her hands in his own, the dragon woman now a memory that only the two of them would share. "I might not understand everything that happened yet, but this is a moment that I shared with you. I don't regret it. I'm certainly not upset. It's just one of the many things that we'll explore together in our time together."

Her blue eyes were honest, a small smile on her lips as she stared up at her betrothed. "I think my only regret thus far is not marrying you in Al'Tir. I want to be your wife and all that entails. I'm sure that there are many more things that you will show me here in your homeland."

Bryn stood on her toes to kiss him, needing to show him that she was truly alright. He didn't need to fear that she would turn into a simpering little girl and demand to be taken back home. Wherever she was, she was determined to make that her home. With Valius, she would have a good life and she knew that he would care for her no matter what happened.
 
He smiled down at her after her kiss, "I wish for that as well, my Bryn, for us to be wed and know each other as we desire. Yet wishing will not make it so. And we have weeks journey yet to be wed." If they just went right to the capital it would be different but this round about "tour" to introduce Bryn to the nation and give her time to learn some of its ways was politically sound. "We shall have to be patient. Alas that I have never possessed an overabundance of that virtue."

He went to Blackavar and untied the reins, giving his steed a quick check over before mounting. They rode through the winding tunnel and back out into the cold, crisp air and the sharp light of noontime. The darters took to the slope, bounding from rock to rock about the turn of the mountain until almost an hour later they were coming down into the high mountain valley once more.

Valius looked back at Bryn, "We should let them rest for a quarter mark or so before going onward. Though I wonder if pursuit will not find us before then. Claudius does not know this place but the Hadril family does, and I don't doubt he will badgering them to help with the search."
 
The trip back down the mountain was just as exhilarating as it had been going up the mountain. Rubido never missed a step, following after Valius and his mount as if it were all a great game. She warbled after him from time to time, a warbled response thrown back until Valius turned to address her.

"I'm sure he's already sprinting through the valley as we speak." Bryn said with a grin towards Valius. "And a rest for the darters is fine. I intend to enjoy my day, no matter if we will be in trouble with the guards or not."
 
Back
Top