Artful Ryder Just Rode On In.

ArtfulRyder

Virgin
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Posts
18
Artful Ryder Painting It Up - One Sexy Picture at a Time...

There's no introduction section I can see so I might as well do it here.

Well, this is me arrived, hope you all are having a great summer. :)

I'm a newly skilled artist who makes cartoony style art (but also realistic, kinda like a synergy of photorealism and anime). I specialize in adaptions of real life pictures into art. No I don't use copy filters (that's being really lazy LOL) but actually draw the things out from scratch! :)

I do have some pictures already but they are probably a bit tame for here, so need to work on some sexier and more lovely ones.

Any ideas on what I should be focusing on? Some people have suggested Anime / Hentai porn stuff (which is very lucractive for donations etc), but not sure on the rules for that here yet.

Moderators, also if I'm crossing the line please let me know and I'll edit, change stuff, links etc. I can't see any guidelines on links and things. It would be nice to earn something via donations one day. It keeps me producing art for you good folks to enjoy. :)

My first picture starts things off nice, distant and suggestive.

h3N80kO.jpg

NSFW and HD Images available here...
https://www.subscribestar.com/watchryderstudios
 

Attachments

  • h3N80kO.jpg
    h3N80kO.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
First Trio of ladies...

Lady in the pool

In the pool of Isiledor the outspoken woman finishes her swimming exercise of the hour.

Beauty is common in these parts.

9rKBtis.jpg


Girl at the Window

It's been a long day on board the airship, the work was none-stop, but you finish your shift and head to your quarters...

After emerging from your shower you hear a giggle from the viewing window.

It's your mistress-girl come to give you a sexy surprise.

Doesn't she look a bit familiar? The TP guys got to her just in time or you'd have lost her forever... ;)

KipwM0J.jpg


Available WM free and in High Definition and NSFW!
 
Last edited:
Lady in the pool

In the pool of Isiledor the outspoken woman finishes her swimming exercise of the hour.

Beauty is common in these parts.

9rKBtis.jpg


Girl at the Window

It's been a long day on board the airship, the work was none-stop, but you finish your shift and head to your quarters...

After emerging from your shower you hear a giggle from the viewing window.

It's your mistress-girl come to give you a sexy surprise.

Doesn't she look a bit familiar? The TP guys got to her just in time or you'd have lost her forever... ;)

KipwM0J.jpg


Available WM free and in High Definition and NSFW!




Very nice! i'm looking forward to many many more
 
Thanks I appreciate it.
Working on new art when I can get the time...
 
Last edited:
Girl Guard Distracted...

It's been a few hours since Lizzie started her shift. Investigating the strange noise saw her find nothing.

Feeling the need to make yet another update to her Jewel-book account she pulls out her phone, not realizing something has appeared further down the corridor...


Thanks for viewing.

Sexy version coming in a week or so, just this taster for now folks...

CzzIFpf.jpg


Want to see more? Zoom over to my Subscriber Star Account for the WM removed and the HD version!

https://www.subscribestar.com/watchryderstudios
 
(Though it is a bit like a rolling a red at 2am. so you might not get busted :cool: )
 
Last edited:
I did check those rules but I figured, based on the wording etc, those rules were for actual video porn site spammers and people selling viagra etc. I mean I discretely have a url in the corner, mostly so that if anyone takes the images, they can't be passed off as theirs commercially. It's mostly to do with denial of thieves (believe me they are everywhere now trying to rob art and copy it as their own)

Not so much to do with actual artists producing their own content for the forum? Usually the only major issues I've found is when a forum has a paywall, then they start getting greedy and want you to buy merchant accounts etc. None of my pics have stretched the screen yet, at least not that I can tell as I've kept them to 1100 px and smaller.

I liken what I do to an artist in a busy town with his little stall set up on the street at night. I'm no big fish, just a guy trying to work on his craft and get a following. I've no corporation or even a company at my disposal.

I see every artist on this forum area posting up urls, emails too, with 20 or so page threads from years ago, so if they are ok to do so, little old Ryder shouldn't be walking on any landmines right? Right?

*Looks about a bit, then walks off home with his artistry tools, brushes and paintings mindful of landmines, stoplights and machinegunposts.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you understand the "risks". (very minor, if any)

I know that at least one thread was removed, though it had a bunch of questionable issues — violent content, web-sites in images and links. Of course, it is back again. The "police" don't wander through here very often.

carry on.:)
 
She's just moved in, no-one knows were she's from, but those killer eyes tell an exotic story...

a1288fbd-5e01-48da-a442-46f6df17786a.jpg
 
Back
Top