Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not a model, and this pic was taken with a cell phone camera, but here it is :) Once I can get my small camera working again, I will take better quality ones.

attachment.php

Lookin great,:kiss: love to see more.

I suppose now would be the time to post something of myself on here, since I'm feeling confident at the moment! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That brush was very purposefully placed there, what came to mind when you saw it? :cattail:

I think some one is asking for a bit of a spanking on her sexy beautiful ass... And with fishnets and that halloween costume on your thread, I would be more than happy! Then I would kiss and lick it to make it all better! ;)

I think some one is asking for a bit of a spanking on her sexy beautiful ass... And with fishnets and that halloween costume on your thread, I would be more than happy! Then I would kiss and lick it to make it all better! ;)

Sounds like my kind of man, where've you been hidin' all my life?

I suppose now would be the time to post something of myself on here, since I'm feeling confident at the moment! :rolleyes:

WOW.

That is some pose! Love the outfit too. And most importantly, you have a phenomenally sexy body! Soft, juicy, gorgeous femininity personfied. Thankyou for sharing your beauty with us! :)

big beatiful women, fatties, curvy women, bbws, they all need lovin and need more of it;) and I am more than willing to give all the lovein they need

Wow, Red. What can I say that hasn't been said already?
You certainly have some highly spankable cheeks there!
Beautiful bottom. :kiss:

I love knowing there are men...and hopefully women who enjoy BBW....I certainly fall into the category. it is hard to feel attractive some tmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back