looking for bi/curious/gay male friend

triciakintoronto

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Posts
141
never had one
and read all the threads here
re bi guys
never used to get it!!
but now they make me hot
not sure why
so hope to learn more
me
52
bbw
single mom
work from home daily
looking for u
pms welcome
 
never had one
and read all the threads here
re bi guys
never used to get it!!
but now they make me hot
not sure why
so hope to learn more
me
52
bbw
single mom
work from home daily
looking for u
pms welcome
Hi, I would like to be your friend. I never thought I would suck dick but as you get older things change and you need sex anyway you can get it. Let’s discuss.
 
never had one
and read all the threads here
re bi guys
never used to get it!!
but now they make me hot
not sure why
so hope to learn more
me
52
bbw
single mom
work from home daily
looking for u
pms welcome

66M married but spouse very vanilla. On Lit to explore more.
 
33 mwm bi bottom kansas guy here. wife know and is ok with it. feel free to hit me up.
 
My thoughts ...

Gay sex (m/m) can be not only exciting but rewarding as well. Transgendered and living femme there have been numerous times I've craved cock, basically taking a soft, or semi-hard cock in hand, sliding my lips over it as they glide down the shaft feeling an empowerment knowing the guy I'm blowing is helpless and at my mercy. Knowing that my mouth is the only thing he feels, the only thing he's thinking about, my desire to weaken his knees, to spin him where nothing else matters at the moment to him. I wanna feel his complete and total submission to my skill, for cocksucking is an art, and the way he becomes unglued as his ejaculate flows forth into my mouth. Since I am a CV cocksucker, a very skilled one, and proud of it my view is "swallow the cum, don't spit, and by all means snowball it whenever possible," after all, I've been told numerous times "That was the best head I ever had," a satisfaction in itself. As for anal, that's another story but my position is to straddle a guy as he either lays on his back, or sits, reverse of course, and control the rhythm of the sodomy because I want to enjoy that hard, thickly veined cock pleasure my anus and the only way I discovered for this to happen is for me to be in control. I do want to mention tho' during a good fuck, one where the guy has control of his ejaculate, not cumming prematurely, after awhile I love to be flipped on my back and taken like the bitch-in-heat I am, my anus filled, slippery and wet from the combination of ass-sweat and jism lubricating me anally until I feel his cock throbbing ready to unleash deep in my bowels.
 
Back
Top