Jesus Turned Me Into An Alien!

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Posts
28,080
JESUS TURNED ME INTO AN ALIEN!
"I was transformed into an alien by going through the stargate opened by [Jesus]. All people on Earth have been 'operated' upon and can go through this stargate."

Born a human woman. Morphed into a male hominid alien. A world of sex is opened. Who dares to follow? Plot bunny: Transformed human possesses unique genitalia and seductive powers. None may escape. Are tentacles involved?
 
A little bit of a struggle here as far as "male humanoid alien" Because as a alien they can have all the same parts as a human female but be the male of their race depending on how they reproduce, or be as different as can be with a body made of jello in a human form and he considered the male depending on what it takes for them to reproduce.

I feel like you want to go with the human reproduction we all know so the changes would focus around he growing some kind of dick while loosing her feminine parts then depending on the type of dick she grows different features can be added to her alien body.

If all people on the planet have been changed then it would get real complicated if they are all different aliens or the same type but male and female sex switch. Preferably going with only her being changed then her new male alien body comes with: Un-Controllable pheromones (to attract human women), arousal body oil (to force women to become aroused and orgasm with skin to skin contact), Maybe hypnotic eye contact (so they don't realize how alien she has become), and her dick comes with some kind of clit simulator (Like a Tongue or feelers that can stimulate while they fuck automatically) as well as being able to grow to just the right size for each women she has sex with (Always filling them just right), Maybe a tail or secondary sexual organ for DP or anal.

Following her story as she is shocked by her new appearance, confused about how her body reacts to women and human women react to her, slowly gets used to the feeling of fucking and not being fucked, and accepting the fact that she is a male now and wants to have sex with women.

How does this sound?
 
Back
Top