Erotic Male Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l5bhf9kw3s1qct75oo1_500.jpg

hmm kind of different but he's still hot.:)

I love reading all of the ladies responses. You have very good taste. Makes me want to start my own tread for you!

I logged on last night and noticed that a couple of my favorite pictures are gone and a little red x in there now:( I guess they had some kind of copyright law but they were so hot.:devil:

Keep up the good work Shy. I promise to find some images to
place here sometime. ;):kiss:

Pretty boys aren't quite as "Pretty" with a little hair!

Don't stop now your on a roll! I wish I was better at tumbler and such but just don't have much luck in searching so I depend on my friends on lit to provide me with images such as these.

Pretty boys aren't quite as "Pretty" with a little hair!

Don't stop now your on a roll! I wish I was better at tumbler and such but just don't have much luck in searching so I depend on my friends on lit to provide me with images such as these.

I know what you mean. It takes some time to find the good ones at times. I'm not sure what you mean about the hiar.

I love men that have a little length on their hair but not necessarily long. I had twe very hot ones on here when I started this thread but they disappeared:(

I know what you mean. It takes some time to find the good ones at times. I'm not sure what you mean about the hiar.

I love men that have a little length on their hair but not necessarily long. I had twe very hot ones on here when I started this thread but they disappeared:(

More than a few of my fav pic threads have joined your origanal of this one. So sorry I missed it.

To explain, pretty boys without hair are just a little to young. A little scruff, chest hair or fuzzy butts make them more mature in my eyes. Big guns, major glutious maximus and eyes to melt into make them drowlable. :devil:

More than a few of my fav pic threads have joined your origanal of this one. So sorry I missed it.

To explain, pretty boys without hair are just a little to young. A little scruff, chest hair or fuzzy butts make them more mature in my eyes. Big guns, major glutious maximus and eyes to melt into make them drowlable. :devil:

Oh I totally agree with you!!!! I love a man with a little body hair. It makes him look more manly and rugged.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back