Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that I feel like life is stretching me to thin lately, but that Lit has been my oasis during this time.

ICT I join drt in wondering that.
IACT I should refresh the page before posting without quoting someone

I will not be sharing that information with you. Or anybody, for that matter, without first imbibing a generous amount of alcohol. Who's buying??:rolleyes:

I will not be sharing that information with you. Or anybody, for that matter, without first imbibing a generous amount of alcohol. Who's buying??:rolleyes:

If you'll drink whiskey with me, I'll buy!

ICT that started off discouragingly but that seems a rather suitable arrangement. :)

ICT I'm pro-self pleasure anytime, even if you're in a relationship. It's normal sexuality.
IACT I felt surprisingly dissed when I caught him in the act last night after he thought I had gone to bed.
IFCT it's just one of many examples that makes it feel like lately, when we take one step forward, we then immediately take two steps back.

ICT I'm pro-self pleasure anytime, even if you're in a relationship. It's normal sexuality.
IACT I felt surprisingly dissed when I caught him in the act last night after he thought I had gone to bed.
IFCT it's just one of many examples that makes it feel like lately, when we take one step forward, we then immediately take two steps back.

ICT either I misunderstood what you posted, or it seems like a double standard. :confused:

ICT either I misunderstood what you posted, or it seems like a double standard. :confused:

??

Pro-self pleasure for both parties in a relationship. However I was noting the feeling I got when I found him. It was unexpected given the view I just stated.

ICT I'm tired of crying my eyes out over something that will probably never change. I'm tired of the back and forth and acting like everything is going to be ok. I'm tired of not getting what I need from him in order to make this work.

ICT my frustration level is rising. Cars are great, until they decide to be a bitch 3 weeks out of 4. I can't afford to keep pouring money into this thing, but I have no income without it. GAH! I just want to scream.

I confess that when you get back to your house, I'd like to be outside with a pair of high-powered binoculars... ;)

ICT you are a cheeky man and I say good luck with that

IACT i'm glad I don't have kids today after witnessing some others

ICT that I have come back to Lit after being a long time gone and I can't shake the urge to start another pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back