Late Spring Night (closed for ears 1980)

Mike

Mike chuckles and says...nice isn't it Geoff...she takes some getting used to that's for sure...if you need to cool down a bit I can take over.
 
Geoff pauses; he bristles inwardly at Mike's suggestion but almost immediately relaxes. Don't forget, the rules are different in group sex. I should expect to trade places, positions; besides, this is a marathon, not a sprint. This is virgin territory for Geoff; Go with the flow, he reminds himself.

He gives Mike a sideways grin. "Man, I'd love to get used to this," Geoff replies as he pushes his stiff prick slowly and deeply into Lisa's hot, wet tunnel. He half sighs, half moans as he wiggles his hips against her, delighting in the feel of her broad ass under his pelvis. Geoff pulls out; his shaft, coated with Lisa's love honey, shines in the sunlight.

"I don't think there's any cooling down with Lisa involved, though," Geoff says with a wink as he moves aside to allow Mike access to his wife's pussy. He trades places with his neighbor and sinks to his knees in front of the dark-haired Lisa. Geoff cups her chin with his hand, lifts her head and looks into her lust-inflamed eyes. Nothing as beautiful as a woman in the heat of passion, he thought.

Geoff slides his hand around to one side of Lisa's face and places the other on her other cheek in a soft caress. He shuffles forward on his knees, bringing his cock to her sensuous lips. "So what do you think, Mike? Does she look like she's all ready for a spit roasting?"
 
Last edited:
Mike

Mike chuckles as he gets behind his wife. He grabs his cock to guide it into her and says....I'm pretty sure you will have your chance to get used to her....she seems to like you. Mike pats Lisa's big round ass and says...dont you honey. Lisa just moans. Mike slowly slips his big thick cock into her and stays in balls deep. He says...it took my quite awhile to get used to Lisa...such a powerful fuck with this big round ass and powerful hips....add that to her amazing pussy and its the kind of fucking men dream about. Mike starts fucking his wife. Mike pats her ass and says...ok honey...ready for that spit roasting?
 
Lisa

Lisa moans as Mike starts fucking her. It was true...it had taken him some time to get used to her pussy. The first time they had fucked he hadnt lasted a full minute. She had gotten him to bounce back right away and they had spent that whole weekend in bed. The fucking had been by far the best she had ever had and his tongue...well no one else had even come a close second. She knew she had found her man. Lisa moaned again and looked up to Geoff. He was kneeling in front of her with his big headed gorgeous cock all covered with her juices. She had enjoyed his fucking but had sensed he was getting close. Lisa smiles and grabs Geoff by the cock. She runs her tongue all over it licking off her fresh honey. Mike groans behind her...that's it baby...suck our new friend...we are going to be taking turns on you all weekend. Lisa moans and runs Geoff's cock right down her throat....
 
"Unnnnghhhhhahhhhhhhh." Geoff isn't prepared for the sudden assault on his dick. "Ohmygodlisa," he gasps, his eyes wide with wonder, as his sensitive glans collides with the back of Lisa's throat. Geoff had had blow jobs before, but never had been deep throated - wow!

Geoff grips the sides of Lisa's head gently but firmly and starts fucking her pretty face, settling into a rhythm matching Mike's pounding of her pussy. Geoff drinks in the symphony of sounds: Mike's grunting in time with his thrusts; the 'slap-slap-slap' of his abs against his wife's round ass; a lawn mower growling in the distance; the squishy, liquid sound of a cock filling a juicy cunt; Lisa's 'unnnnh...ahhhh' as she alternately swallows Geoff's cock and fills her lungs with air; birds singing in the tree behind them; Geoff's own moans of pleasure.

The man smiles blissfully. Geoff's incredibly aroused, but - for the moment! - not racing uncontrollably towards climax.

'Unnhh...ahhhhhhhh.'

He glances at a nearby house, noticing the window facing them.

'Slap-slap-slap.'

Geoff wonders if someone there is observing the carnal show on the lawn, much as he looked in on his new playmates earlier that late spring morning.

That thought raises the stakes in Geoff's mind, and he starts fucking Lisa's throat in earnest. He moans "God this is hot," to no one in particular, a faraway look on his face. Geoff's breathing heavily now, his rapture again building. He gasps, "Should we fill her now Mike?", not sure if he'll be able to take 'no' for an answer.
 
MIke

Mike chuckles and slaps his wife's ass and says...Geoff we have barely gotten started! He pulls out of his wife's pussy...his big thick cock shining in the sun. He sits back onto his haunches and says....you do want more pussy dont you?
 
Lisa

Lisa feels Mike pull out of her. She still has Geoff's cock in her mouth and she sucks on his big head like a lollipop...running her tongue back and forth on the under side as she sucks. She has never been so horny...ever! She agrees with her husband...they had barely gotten started! She pops Geoff's cock out of her mouth nd looks up to him and says...put that gorgeous cock back in me Geoff...please?
 
"I'm gonna have to work on my stamina," Geoff smiles in return. He stands and moves back behind the dark-haired vixen, running his hand along the curves of her back and hips. Geoff rubs Lisa's wet pussy, slipping a finger inside, re-familiarizing himself with the firm almond that is her g-spot.

"Some more practice wouldn't hurt," he added as he got down on one knee. Geoff guides his cock to Lisa's opening and pushes the head between her lips, seeking her secret spot. The angle is steeper than before: there's less pressure on his super-sensitive member and Geoff can better target Lisa's pleasure center. Geoff feels Lisa's body stiffen ever so slightly - that's it! - and begins thrusting, making sure to contact that magic spot.
 
Lisa

Lisa moans as Geoff enters her. Mike fucks her in the same way from behind and she loves it. She feels Geoff's big cock head rubbing back and forth on her G spot...fuck she loves that! She cums almost instantly...her pussy twitching and pulsing on his cock. Lisa looks back to him and smiles and works her inner muscles on him. Lisa says...you have a great cock Geoff...love that big head...I'm used to a big head. With that she grabs Mike by the cock and pulls him in front of her and licks her honey off of Mike's big purple head.
 
Mike

Mike watches Geoff fuck his wife as she licks his big head. Mike cups her face and slowly slips his cock into her mouth. She moans and runs her mouth down on it right to the base. Her moans vibrate around his thick shaft. She begins furiously bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft. Mike says to Geoff...she is loving this Geoff...I'm really glad she likes your cock. Mike says...why dont you go until you get close..then we will switch positions ok?
 
"I'd guess there are lots of positions we need to try," Geoff smiled back at Mike. "Right, Lisa?" He gives her bare ass a playful slap, watching the skin ripple in response. Geoff keeps hammering at Lisa's g-spot, and is rewarded with another shudder from the sexy, cock-filled wench. I love it when they cum, and cum again. I bet she can go all day - look at how she's devouring Mike! She's got pretty good control too - either she's normally not very vocal or she's trying not to share with the neighborhood. The sounds of a dog barking and children squealing carry to his ears, and Geoff smiles to himself at this last thought.

Geoff feels her body quiver again and switches gears, pulling out until just his tip is inside Lisa's hot, inviting sex. He starts to tease the wet gateway with short, quick thrusts, never penetrating, always stopping short. Geoff feels the girl's desperation as she pushes her ass towrds him, trying to complete the connection. Geoff responds with a hard, fast thrust -

- that he still leaves short, letting her frustration build.

"Want something, Lisa?" Geoff resumes the teasing, only occasionally offering the hope of full penetration, the technique both exquisitely tormenting his playmate and dulling some of his own desperate edge.
 
Lisa

Lisa moans around her mouthful of cock. Fuck!...she loves how this new guy is fucking her! She loves to be teased a bit...especially when getting it from behind. She loves his big head rubbing her G spot too...fuck that feels good. Lisa too has some other positions in her mind...hell her mind is full of things she had never even dreamed of before! Never had she thought she would Have "cock on both ends" like she has now! And she was fucking loving it.....she had never felt so horny in all her life.
 
Mike

Mike loves the feel of Lisa moaning around his cock. The sensations felt amazing and the visual of his wife getting fucked was even better than he could have imagined. Geoff knew what he was doing with his cock....that was obvious. He was glad Geoff was giving his wife a great screw...and showing her the respect of a true lady too. Mike loved his wife dearly and only wanted the best for her. Well this was going to be the best sex she had ever had he knew. Two very turned on men were going to give her all the cock she needed or wanted and then some. Mike knew they had all weekend. He gently fucked his wife's pretty face and watched Geoff screw her....fuck was this hot!
 
Geoff listens to Lisa's moans and groans and knows he's pushing some good buttons. He continues to tease her kitty, breaking in occasionally to feint a full thrust. He feels the woman's body tense in anticipation each time, only to sag a bit when her desire is left unfulfilled. Almost ready, Geoff thinks, just about -

THRUST! Geoff rams his stiff prick deep into Lisa's velvety furnace, her juices coating his member with liquid fire. Geoff senses Lisa's groan - 'MMMMMMFFFF' - as much as he hears it, her voice muffled by the fat cock in her mouth. He pulls out nearly as quickly; the spring breeze feels almost cold in comparison to the steamy depths of Lisa's love canal.

- now! Fuck, she's on fire; I wish I could have seen the look on her face when I plugged her! Geoff keeps up his arrythmic assualt: teaseteaseteasetease - feint! - teasetease - feint! - THRUST! - 'MMMMFF!' - teaseteasetease - THRUST! - 'MMMMFFF!', never allowing Lisa to anticipate what's next. This is almost as good as having her blindfolded! I wonder if they'd be up for that, Geoff muses. Whatever - this woman is one helluva fuck -

Teaseteaseteasetease - THRUST! -'MMMFF!' - teasetease...
 
Last edited:
Mike

Mike can tell Lisa is loving what Geoff is doing. He can tell by the look on Geoff's face that he is loving it too. Mike watches Geoff fuck his wife. The man knows how to use his cock that's for sure. Lisa is inhaling his own cock deep on her throat. The moans from Geoff's fucking vibrate on his meat...fuck it feels good.
 
Lisa

Lisa moans...fuck Geoff has her wound up! She loves how he is fucking her and she loves having more cock in her mouth as she gets drilled. She is so glad she and Mike's fantasy has finally come about. Its even hotter than she had ever dreamed of and Mike seemed to be handling it very well too. She knows she has hit the jackpot....two great cocks attached to two men that really knew how to use them. She was enjoying the moment and looking forward to a whole weekend of sex. Lisa pops Mike's cock out of her mouth and looks back to Geoff and says...Honey I love your teasing but I need to be plowed right now ok?
 
THRUST!

Geoff rams his cock balls deep into Lisa's sopping snatch. "That better, horny girl?" He starts a new rhythm: a long, slow withdrawal followed by a deep, almost savage, thrust. Lisa's ass is shaking with each stroke as Geoff's cock pistons in and out of her pussy.

He's trying to keep the pace moderate, but Geoff's primal urge to breed is kicking in and the speed and urgency of his fucking increases. He doesn't want this to end - neither do his partners! - but he can feel his balls rising yet again, preparing to empty themselves into his mate. Geoff forces himself to slow and says, "You ready for a go, Mike? Show me how she really likes it -"
 
Mike

Mike chuckles as he pulls his cock out of his wife's mouth. He says...why dont we let her show us how she likes it? He lays down on the grass. Lisa stands up and then gets onto him. She grabs his big thick cock and puts it into her sopping pussy. She slides right down onto it and begins riding it. You are right behind her and have the perfect view of her ass and her pretty little pink pussy sliding up and down that extra thick cock. Mike grabs two handfuls of ass and arches his back forcing his cock deeper. Lisa moans and leans into Mike..offering her big tits to be sucked. Mike feasts on them greedily a few moments then spit her tit out and pushes her back to where she is sitting straight up. He cups her big tits and says...why dont you bring your cock over here for her to suck Geoff.
 
Lisa

Lisa has never felt so horny. She has her G spot sliding up and down Mike's thick shaft. Her juices are pouring from her as she slides her pussy up and down his pole. She loved ho Geoff had fucked her...fuck was this fun! She moans and her body shivers as she has a very strong orgasm. Her pussy pulses on her husband's cock...where was her other cock?
 
Geoff excitedly watches Lisa mount her husband; cowgirl is perhaps Geoff's favorite position, and it looks to be one of Lisa's, too! Geoff is fascinated by the image of Lisa's big ass bouncing as she rides Mike's shaft, and wonders if she likes having it filled as well.

He hears Mike's suggestion and moves around in front of Lisa. Her tits are framed invitingly by Mike's hands, her nipples engorged, just asking to be sucked. Geoff starts to position himself for Lisa and pauses at the thought of straddling another man. Mike's gonna have one helluva a view of this, he thinks, but if he wants to see his wife in action...

Lisa'a face is flushed with exertion and lust, her eyes half-lidded as she surrenders to the sensations flooding her. Geoff moves closer, his stiff, twitching cock aimed at her lips...
 
Last edited:
Lisa

Lisa grabs Geoff by the cock and guides it into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around on his big head as she sucks it like a lollipop. She cups his big balls...quite a set! She gets Mike's thick shaft right on her G spot and slides her greedy pussy up and down on it. Lisa lets Geoff's balls go and reaches under him. She grabs his right ass cheek. This guys has an ass! She loves his tight round cheeks and plays with them as she sucks on his head. She grabs a handful of ass and pulls him closer...his entire cock sliding right down her throat. She moans around his cock...fuck is Mike hard! Lisa deep throats Geoff and runs her middle finger up and down his ass crack...teasing him. She finds his butthole and wiggles her finger around on it...she knew Mike loved that and hoped Geoff did too. Lisa moans and groans around her mouthful of Geoff...sliding her pussy up and down on her man's big thick shaft....cumming over and over.
 
Mike

Mike looks up as Geoff stands over him. Yeah its a very explicit view of another guy....but what the hell...Lisa was loving it. He watched as she sucked his head then got her hands busy with his balls and ass. Her pussy had never felt so wild..it was constantly twitching and pulsing and grabbing his cock as she rode him furiously. He had her juices running right down his balls. He held her big tits...showing them off to their new friend. Mike let his wife ride his cock and suck her new man for a good long time. He enjoyed the very good view of what she was doing to him too. Mike moans and says...Geoff if you are starting to feel the need to cum why dont I let you have her one on one...and you can take her any way you please..ok Lisa? Lisa moans her approval around her mouthful of Geoff.
 
Geoff staggers, his knees buckling as Lisa's finger homes in on and massages his butthole. "OhgodyesLisa," he manages to gasp, this new sensation driving him perilously close to orgasm's edge. None of his prior lovers had been all that interested in anal, and certainly none had wanted to explore him as this dark-haired vixen was doing. I wonder if she's into strap-ons, too, he mused distantly. Hell, I'd let her- "unnhhhohhhhhhhhhh" Geoff's train of thought is interrupted as Lisa's tireless tongue sweeps across a particularly sensitive spot on his glans - try whatever she wanted on me.

His balls are achingly full, ready to explode. Jesus this woman's a pro, Geoff thinks as Lisa's hands alternately fondle and tug down on his swollen nuts. It's not all Mike's stamina - it's her knowing exactly what the hell she's doINGGGGGG, as Lisa times an asshole probe and a testicle pull perfectly, leaving Geoff once again on the precipice of climax.

Mike's voice brings Geoff back fully into the present; he exhales sharply, realizing he'd been holding his breath. "Are you sure? I mean, I can wait a little longer, but the sooner I empty this load the sooner I can reload."
 
Game On

Mike moans and says...I agree..I need to bust this load too...then we can settle in and do some more...ok Lisa? Lisa spits Geoff's cock out of her mouth and offers him a hand to help her off of Mike. Mike's thick shaft vacates her pussy leaving it all wet and shiny from her juices. Lisa turns to Geoff and her tongue twirls into his mouth. She cups his balls and says...time for these big fuckers to pop huh? Mike gets up and goes to the lounger Lisa was laying on. He pulls the cushion off and drags it over to His wife kissing her new lover. Mike watches as Geoff;s hands roam over her body...playing with her big ass and big firm tits. Its a huge turn on for Mike seeing how horny Geoff is for his wife. His fantasy has been even better than he had ever imagined. Mike says...ok Geoff...Lisa is all yours....and its ok to cum in her too. Lisa smiles and gives Geoff's balls a squeeze and says...ok big boy..lets get these big nuts to pop. She lays down onto the lounge cushion and turns onto her side. She looks up to Geoff with her huge dark eyes and says...ok stud...get behind me and give it to me...and just remember...this is just the start of a long weekend of sex ok?
 
Geoff's ready to blow his wad on the spot - Lisa's tongue in his mouth, her hands between his legs, the feel of her soft skin beneath his fingertips. I can't ever remember being this turned on... His knees wobble again when Lisa gives his nuts a squeeze and a tug. Geoff takes a deep breath to slow his heart as Lisa sinks down onto the cushion.

What was that saying? 'Skinny girls look good in clothes, curvy girls look good in bed'? "God, Lisa, you're beautiful," he said to her quietly. Lying on her side accentuated the curve of her hip and complimented perfectly the fullness of her bosom. Lisa's nipples are erect, casting tiny shadows on her large breasts. Her lips are parted seductively, moist and red, with a hint of a naughty smile below her deep, dark eyes - eyes that are focused on Geoff but, at the same time, have a faraway, dreamy look to them.

Lisa's skin, covered by the thinnest film of sweat, is positively glowing in the sunlight. Geoff sinks to his knees before this sex goddess, straddling one thigh while raising the other leg over his shoulder. Lisa's pussy is on full display: the mons moist with the residue of their earlier attentions; her clit, swollen and standing out from the soft folds of its hood; the petals of her labia, in full bloom like some venusian flower, their darker color standing out against the lighter frame of her tiny slit.

Geoff moves closer, his cock as hard as it's ever been. His shaft is twitching like some type of homing device, the angry purple head complimenting the crimson of Lisa's vulva. He pauses as he touches the tip to her opening and takes a deep breath, entirely oblivious to everything but the sexy woman in front of him. Is this really happening? This is SO fucking hot -

He pushes inside Lisa, neither quickly nor slowly, filling her cunt with his cock. The walls of her love tunnel are warm and slick, and grip his manhood like a velvet vise. Geoff can feel his balls resting on Lisa's inner thigh. He loves the different sensation, a change from feeling them swing free in other positions.

Geoff pushes against Lisa, not yet thrusting fully, his hand rubbing her belly, sliding downward until his thumb is pressing on her nubbin. He begins to rock his hips, letting the motion move her pearl underneath his digit. "How's that, lover?" he asks tenderly.
 
Back
Top