What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
my goodness, it's HOT out there today.

I've been out to do some shopping, put out some washing and tidied up the living room -oh and put the pork in the slow cooker.

Mood: glum, which seems a bit silly, but hey-ho. I'm sure I'll snap out of it later :)

Isn't it just??!!

Just got back from town, and I drove home taking a detour along the coast, parked the car by the sea and sat on a bench breathing in the clean, fresh, cool air, feeling the sea breeze on my face, and loving the sight of all the yachts and boats zipping and drifting over the water. To each side of me in the designated sitting areas with benches were some guys fishing, further along on another bench was a middle-aged couple, sitting close him with his arm around her shoulders.....the tide was up, the sea was smacking vigorously against the promenade walls.....I love that sound. Eventually I had to return home to unpack the shopping.

I've had food, got a cuppa, got the doors open to let some air in, I've even managed to put the new washing line in it's ready made hole in the garden.....if I can persuade mesen to get off me arse, I'll put some washing out on the line, and start on sorting the spare room.

Maybe.

EL......Auntie Hugs, I know its a disappointment but we'll get something organised another time.

*hugs*

scheherazade_79 said:
I can do it, honest! just as long as I'm allowed to be myself. But the rules for this one just reached insane proportions. There's to be no going out for a smoke between courses and coming in looking glassy-eyed; no discussion of sex, bodily functions, badly-behaved kids or illegal activities; no swearing; no politically incorrect utterences; no taking the last of the food - in case the guests want seconds, but are too polite to ask; and no alcohol (because all of the above are more likely to happen if I've been drinking) :rolleyes:
That is a challenge, but it sounds worth the effort. And it will be good practice - although there isn't too much of that sort of thing in your future line of work, it does happen.

The main difficulty as I see it is your sis in the hours before the event. That would be a good time to have something you just have to do elsewhere.

:heart:

matriarch said:
Isn't it just??!!

Just got back from town, and I drove home taking a detour along the coast, parked the car by the sea and sat on a bench breathing in the clean, fresh, cool air, feeling the sea breeze on my face, and loving the sight of all the yachts and boats zipping and drifting over the water. To each side of me in the designated sitting areas with benches were some guys fishing, further along on another bench was a middle-aged couple, sitting close him with his arm around her shoulders.....the tide was up, the sea was smacking vigorously against the promenade walls.....I love that sound. Eventually I had to return home to unpack the shopping.

I've had food, got a cuppa, got the doors open to let some air in, I've even managed to put the new washing line in it's ready made hole in the garden.....if I can persuade mesen to get off me arse, I'll put some washing out on the line, and start on sorting the spare room.

Maybe.

EL......Auntie Hugs, I know its a disappointment but we'll get something organised another time.

*hugs*

Sounds lovely. I've just made lunch and am looking for a basic meringue recipe to follow (I know the basic idea, but I do like to have a recipe to go from) as we're going to have Pavalova after tea tonight.

I've got work to do on the hubs and I's new joint venture (sexyreads.co.uk) so I can get it ready to open to the public. It's going to be a hbusy afternoon :D

I don't want to be awake, but my limbs keep falling alseep if I stay in bed.

My head hurts.

I should eat breakfast.

rgraham666 said:
Not bad. A little hung over but nothing serious.

Should be a good day.

We have no rain for once - sunshine predicted all day long.

We'll be outside enjoying it today, that's for certain.

:heart:

Mood: *giggles* completely entertained. I'm watching Dino on webcam chase a mosquito. She finally won, but it was a long battle :D

Tired, but home from work. Was planning on doing chores this afternoon, but I wouldn't bet on it.

English Lady said:
Sounds lovely. I've just made lunch and am looking for a basic meringue recipe to follow (I know the basic idea, but I do like to have a recipe to go from) as we're going to have Pavalova after tea tonight.

I've got work to do on the hubs and I's new joint venture (sexyreads.co.uk) so I can get it ready to open to the public. It's going to be a hbusy afternoon :D

*drool*...........Pavlova...........my favourite.

Save me a piece??

I managed to get the mower working and have cut most of the lawn....some of it needs the wheed whacker...rather long bits..and we've found the storage under the conservatory, perfect for storing all our empty crates. The washi................

*sorry, lost my train of thought for a min.....the wife just took her bra off in front of me........ :devil: :devil: :devil: ) washing line fits the hole I found in the lawn, now I can actually put washing outside....... :nana: I know its a strange thing to get excited about, but I hate drying clothes in our drier. I love that fresh air smell.

matriarch said:
*drool*...........Pavlova...........my favourite.

Save me a piece??

I managed to get the mower working and have cut most of the lawn....some of it needs the wheed whacker...rather long bits..and we've found the storage under the conservatory, perfect for storing all our empty crates. The washi................

*sorry, lost my train of thought for a min.....the wife just took her bra off in front of me........ :devil: :devil: :devil: ) washing line fits the hole I found in the lawn, now I can actually put washing outside....... :nana: I know its a strange thing to get excited about, but I hate drying clothes in our drier. I love that fresh air smell.

Erm, if I'd have read this a few minutes ago you might have been lucky...my hubs is polishing off the last piece now. Sorry Mat -I'll do one specially for you next time we meet!

Oh yes, i love the fresh air dried smell/feeling of washing. I got two lots out on the line today -whoop!

Lucky...... :rose: :kiss:

Dampy..... :rose: :kiss:

I'm happy to see both of you..... M :kiss: y mood is much better now...... :D

Most days I find the world to be an intricately constructed symphony. The staccato of human life beats out a tattoo that interweaves with the soft, flowing sounds of nature into a fascinating point and counterpoint that settles into my blood and comforts me as I add my own voice to the swell.

Today, however, the whole of it seems out of sync. The discordant cacophany jarring over my skin and reverberating through my very cells as I fight to bring myself back into time with the world. The pain of it grates through my bones and I fear that I lack the strength.

scriptordelecto said:
Most days I find the world to be an intricately constructed symphony. The staccato of human life beats out a tattoo that interweaves with the soft, flowing sounds of nature into a fascinating point and counterpoint that settles into my blood and comforts me as I add my own voice to the swell.

Today, however, the whole of it seems out of sync. The discordant cacophany jarring over my skin and reverberating through my very cells as I fight to bring myself back into time with the world. The pain of it grates through my bones and I fear that I lack the strength.

*hugs* :rose: :kiss:

scriptordelecto said:

*HUGS* Mischa.

scriptordelecto said:

*hug* :heart: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back