For Those Having a Bad Day

Bobcat and fawn snuggled under desk during a forest fire.

tumblr_mhad4tYGCb1qdj6pxo1_500.jpg

I swear this one reminds me of some old Disney movie. It doesn't end well since everybody has to do their job when they grow up.
 
Oh! Okay.

Then, in that case - yes, I'm one of the two Big Cheeses. :D :rose:

Laurel, I don't know what it is about you, but you look radiant tonight. Every time I see you you look younger and more attractive than the day before.

Who is the other big cheese? I'm a big fan of cheese, although sometimes it constipates me. But let's not focus on that.
 
Laurel, I don't know what it is about you, but you look radiant tonight. Every time I see you you look younger and more attractive than the day before.

Who is the other big cheese? I'm a big fan of cheese, although sometimes it constipates me. But let's not focus on that.

*basks in the asskissery*

But what about my hair? Tell me about my hair...

Seriously though, you're cracking me up. :D

That would be Manu - my other and better (at teh tech) half.
 
*basks in the asskissery*

But what about my hair? Tell me about my hair...

Seriously though, you're cracking me up. :D

That would be Manu - my other and better (at teh tech) half.

Your hair. How could I forget your hair? It must've been because I was mesmerized by your eyes. Oh, those eyes. But back to the hair. So silky, rich, and luxurious, if only I could spend the rest of my evening running my fingers through it...

Are you and Manu married? Did you meet him before or after discovering Literotica?
 
Jesus Christ! I go to bed, come back, and some idgit fucks up the definition of ARGUMENT.

An argument is the case you make to support a premise. If your premise is, CERTS IS A CANDY MINT! Exposing all the elements that support your premise is your argument.

On the other hand if your premise is, CERTS IS A BREATH MINT! and your opponent counters with, YOURE A FUCKWAD AND DIPSTICK! the exchange is an insult. If you then respond with, I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I! that's a quarrel.
 
Yeah, you're all nanas and frogs now.

We'll see how you feel when I get out the switch. :cool:
 
Back
Top