My friend heard some chatter on the Dark Web, & stockpiling guns, they're gearing up.

And I can tell you this because it is no special secret - there has definitely been chatter about small 'dirty' radioactive devices. But the communications were not from ISIS. They were from a Mexican drug cartel which is an asset of the Council For Foreign Relations in New York.

Every national intelligence service will stop playing along with the 'ISIS' sham if anything like a dirty bomb ever gets released. And every national intelligence agency KNOWS what the fuck is going on so stop pretending that YOU DON'T.

ISIS, is the US Government and Israel. Full bloody stop.

I don't want to turn this into a political thread. I just wanted to make people aware, especially around the holidays where so very many people come together for parades, football games, and celebrations to be aware of what's out there. If it happened in New, York, Boston, and Paris, it can happen here again.

Large groups of people are deemed soft targets because they are. They're soft. Their victims.

Look around you. Be aware. Put down your smart phone and stop, look, and listen. If it looks stranger to you than it probably is. Report it. More now than ever, your alertness could save lives.

My friend heard chatter on the Dark Web and for him to say something to me, this is serious.
 
What is fairly public knowledge at the moment, is that the FBI is saying there have been very recent intercepted attempts to 'recruit' students into some sort of Islamic Jihadi groups at Universities and colleges - and there HAS been considerable on-line and telecommunications 'discussion' about this.

So your friend is not far off official representations of what is featuring in this 'dark net' chatter.

At the end of the day a lot of these things boil down to personal standards of ethics. Personally, I would not hesitate to give explicit warnings if I ever formed a view that something specific, at a specific location, at a specific time, was very possible or likely.

Especially if it involved a place that ordinary commonsense did not give people any warning about - of course in any case commonsense ought to tell people there are certain places not to go to right now. Unfortunately, some of those places are more obvious than others because geopolitically, some countries are pretty good at hiding who they deal too closely with and over what things.

THE most dangerous sources of physical violence are often simply the psychological tendencies of certain groups and people in certain countries who have a track record of 'extra-judicial killings' and even corrupt 'officially sanctioned' killings.

I mean I can tell you something very straightforward about 'ISIS' that is not well understood or portrayed in the open media - there is a social elite in many countries run by non-democratic or highly corrupted countries. And in this 'elite' there is a strata of expensively educated young-ish people. Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, Bahrain and a few others. All of these 'youngsters' are loosely associated. Many of them have studied at Oxford or Eton or London S. E. ...Young Saif Gaddafi did.

They network, and they know their way around oil dealing.

THAT, is your 'ISIS;' which usually is a term only meant by the media to describe guys out in some desert with Toyotas and sharp knives and guns and RPG's. Whereas, in fact, ISIS is above all else, a funding and profit-making process.

The top line leader is not Al Baghdadi, that's for sure. The fellow's name is 'Gunay' and he is an Oxford-educated Turkish guy about forty-years of age.
 
Last edited:
What is fairly public knowledge at the moment, is that the FBI is saying there have been very recent intercepted attempts to 'recruit' students into some sort of Islamic Jihadi groups at Universities and colleges - and there HAS been considerable on-line and telecommunications 'discussion' about this.

So your friend is not far off official representations of what is featuring in this 'dark net' chatter.

At the end of the day a lot of these things boil down to personal standards of ethics. Personally, I would not hesitate to give explicit warnings if I ever formed a view that something specific, at a specific location, at a specific time, was very possible or likely.

Especially if it involved a place that ordinary commonsense did not give people any warning about - of course in any case commonsense ought to tell people there are certain places not to go to right now. Unfortunately, some of those places are more obvious than others because geopolitically, some countries are pretty good at hiding who they deal too closely with and over what things.

THE most dangerous sources of physical violence are often simply the psychological tendencies of certain groups and people in certain countries who have a track record of 'extra-judicial killings' and even corrupt 'officially sanctioned' killings.

I mean I can tell you something very straightforward about 'ISIS' that is not well understood or portrayed in the open media - there is a social elite in many countries run by non-democratic or highly corrupted countries. And in this 'elite' there is a strata of expensively educated young-ish people. Kuwait, Turkey, Iran, Bahrain and a few others. All of these 'youngsters' are loosely associated. Many of them have studied at Oxford or Eton or London S. E. ...Young Saif Gaddafi did.

They network, and they know their way around oil dealing.

THAT, is your 'ISIS;' which usually is a term only meant by the media to describe guys out in some desert with Toyotas and sharp knives and guns and RPG's. Whereas, in fact, ISIS is above all else, a funding and profit-making process.

The top line leader is not Al Baghdadi, that's for sure. The fellow's name is 'Gunay' and he is an Oxford-educated Turkish guy about forty-years of age.

So...unless you're special ops, and/or CIA, if you know this and even know his name, then...why is my government even bothering wasting our money with the "War on Terror," when they can cut the head off the top snake?

Unless, they want the "War on Terror" to continue.

Money, it's all about money and whoever is killed by an extremist is just collateral damage, an acceptable casualty on the War on Terror.

Go figure.
 
But let's bring this back to 'author stuff' and away from politics...

THE number one thing that irritates me about the problems of the world today, is the way it affects the luxury shopping world. I swear! This matters to me! All of a sudden there is this 'depressing' sentiment that goes out everywhere and the world seems to slow down into this rut of weirdness and tragedy.

I'm not really sure you can take the political dimension entirely out of it because it surprises me that modern world political leaders have absolutely NO solution except the same old tit for tat, I'm bigger than you and so on, warmongering.

Movies turn into rubbish, books become depressing and maudlin, and I stop getting the luxury magazines in the mailbox for weeks if not months as writers and creative people become preoccupied, trying to stop getting sucked into the negative whirlpool.
 
Since I continue to receive reports asking for this thread to be moved, I'll restate the policy on moving political threads.

Political threads that will be moved to the political forum include those related to candidates, elected officials, and elections. Threads about political issues will not be moved, but the thread starter can request such threads be moved, if they so choose.
 
Since I continue to receive reports asking for this thread to be moved, I'll restate the policy on moving political threads.

Political threads that will be moved to the political forum include those related to candidates, elected officials, and elections. Threads about political issues will not be moved, but the thread starter can request such threads be moved, if they so choose.

Thank you for your clarification, AH Mod.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family.

"Now for the rest of you, there's nothing to see here. Unless you have a post to make and something to add to my thread, keep moving. We don't want any unpleasant business on the day before Thanksgiving."
 
Saddam was about oil. Gaddafi was about oil. Assad is about oil.

And oil is about money. So it's about money.

The US has (had) a joint global monopoly with Saudi Arabia over the international ('legal' according to them) sales of refined petrochemical product - this is formalized in the ARAMCO number system agreement, without which number, no one is allowed to sell even a single barrel of oil. ARAMCO means 'ARABIAN-AMERICAN OIL COMPANY.' The international law on which this is based is to do with the protected rights to American refining technology.

However, Libya, Russia, Venezuela, Syria and Iran have started alternative shipping and trading and distribution systems with China being the largest single export customer. And the refining technology is a different system and is Russian-invented.

Germany also has another refining technology again, but they have gone along with the USA and concentrated on natural gas production and nitrogen extraction from gas and Urea manufacturing from coal gas, rather than exploit their own oil refining technology.

It's about to be 2016. Anyone who seriously believes that in 2015/6 the USA could not get rid of 'ISIS' or anyone else if they really wanted to in five minutes ought to rush straight under that famed tin-foil hat and stay there.

Distinguishing between what is real and what is fake is a problem - 'Jihad John' got obliterated a couple of weeks ago when the publicity started to go in Russia's favour. Amazing. Could not get him when he was cutting people's head's off, but... all of a sudden. Bam! He's gone.

Anyone who doesn't yet know where the CIA and the administration gets its fiction from, would do well to read Chapters 23, 24, and 25 of 'The Travels of Marco Polo,' and then tell me who the person is in those sections, and what is their name...

Those dingbats in Langley don't even have the intelligence to invent new characters with new names.

But they're smarter than 'you' (of those who HAVEN'T read those sections yet, or who don't know what I'm talking about).

Which doesn't really give 'you' (the figurative dumbed-down citizen) much of a chance of ever 'knowing' or coming to terms with what is going on.

Oh yes. Rule number one in plain old fashioned crime fiction - you can easily kill off someone if you created them in the first place.
 
Oh yes. Do yourself a huge favour and get those chapters and read 'em, and weep.

And when you get to the name, read it out loud, and weep.

As Tai Lopez says: 'something I like more than money, is Nar-lidge, Nar-lidge.'

And I agree with him. Although I like some money too. Sometimes.
 
'God-Like-Productions?'

Since the 'author' used the 'voice of god.'

The voice of God? Actually, I quite like that.

I don't pretend to be God or to be his or her voice but if so chosen, I would serve.

"Who's that tall, beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed, busty woman?"

"Have you heard of the Hand of the King in the Games of Thrones?"

"Of course," said Joe. "Who hasn't?"

"Well, that's Susan Jill Parker, the voice of God," said Jim.

"Wow! Mesmerizing and hypnotizing, she does have a nice voice," said Joe.

With a voice like an angel, I imagine taking Carrie Underwood's spot on Monday Night Football. Holy smokes. Only, I'd wear a much shorter skirt to show off my longer legs.

I imagine making huge piles of money doing voice overs and commercials.

I could even do a remake of a Diana Ross recording.

"Stop, in the name of love."

Wow!
 
I call dibs on the Tinfoil Hat concession on this thread. Anyone want the Total Bullshit stand?
 
I heard on the dark web there are men who pretend to be women on chat boards. :eek:

Don't knock it; Hollywood has a place where they can ACTUALLY FULLY turn into 'women' and all. The thing would be though, if they can turn them back again. Back and forth, back and forth.

Now THAT, would be setting the cat among the pigeons.
 
Bush was about oil too!

Bush? Papa Bush was in bed with the Saudi. Baby Bush was in the oil business with Osama Bin Laden's brother.

When the Twin Towers were hit, while pretending they were looking for Osama Bin Ladin, the CIA rushed his family out of their 2 million dollar condo in Charlestown, Massachusetts and flew them to Qatar.

What was that about? Shouldn't they be interrogating and waterboarding his family.

It makes me wonder how much of 9/11 was perpetrated by our government. Not expecting the Twin towers to fall, they didn't expect to have as much collateral damage.

Then, there's the Weapons of Mass Destruction and the no bid billion dollar contracts given to Cheney.

Where's your bailout? Did you get a bailout? Public servants my ass.
 
He said that if ISIS or anyone else invades the country, they're ready.


Not too different from the doomsday preppers, really. In all likelihood they'll have a nice underground shelter stocked with supplies they'll never use. If there happens to be a bad natural disaster where they are then the stuff will come in useful. And in that million to one shot if the space aliens invade or the undead roam the earth, they will be the ones to carry on.

It's just a hobby, like any other, something to spend money on with no objective useful purpose.
 
Back
Top