Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh...I want him fucking MY ass hard, deep and bareback! But, only after I've sucked and licked and loved and worshipped his lovely cock and balls for a few hours!!! But...that big beauty is made to be deep in an asshole!!! Lots of time and LOTS of K-Y!!! Mmmmm...pound me, baby!!! 💕

Thanks, leatherchaps...you post awesome stuff! 💋
Couldn't have said it better....

This Is It!!!

Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓

Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓

You are HOT!

THIS is Oral Cock Worship!

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! The perfect photographic depiction of Gay Oral Cock Worship! Just look at this delightful photo...

ME...a perfectly comfortable "bottom"...perfectly willing and even eager...to crawl up between my dominant "top's" wide open legs...hungry to service my man's every whim of sexual pleasure...quietly confident of my oral skills and my ability to give him the orgasmic delight that every man deserves, with my cock-loving mouth...my delicious homosexual lust blazing up in me as I reach my goal...and the scent and sight of his fully erect cock and his big, low-slung balls overwhelms me with sheer desire!

BUT...as soon as I begin to lovingly move my wet, silky tongue all over his lovely cock...tasting it...loving it...exploring it soooo intimately...I feel something shift in my psyche! Suddenly, I feel my increasingly hot desire shift from a longing to service my lover's pleasure to a burning hunger to actually WORSHIP his cock and balls! And I do...

As can be seen in the photo, I began kissing and wetly licking the cock's luscious, tautly swollen head...my saliva mixing with the precum that oozed from the magnificent cock's piss-hole. I'd savored the flavor of that rare man-sap as I swirled my tongue-tip into that wet, little hole! Mmmm...soooo gooood! I'd adored that lovely, helmet-shaped glans lovingly, working my eager tongue over every curve, surface and ridge...caressing it with my grateful tongue. I then moved steadily down the throbbing hard shaft...wetly kissing and tongue-caressing every protruding vein, wrinkle, ridge and fold of the delightful man-meat...coating it thickly with my saliva! See how wet it is...how it glistens with my saliva??? Mmmm...he tastes soooo good...and feels soooo good to lick!!! But no way could I stop there...there is soooo much more pleasure to give!!!

And so you see me in the picture now...my wet, loving tongue kissing and caressing...licking and loving...the thick root of the penis I worship! Mmmm...that feels soooo delicious...and tastes delicious, too! Oh, but I'm getting soooo close to the balls that I love...those two precious testicles inside their thin, wrinkled scrotum bag...those magical gonads that faithfully produce the millions of tiny, swimming sperm that I so desire to feel swimming on my tongue...my lips...my gums and, ultimately down my throat!

And suddenly...I hear in my head the sultry sweet voice of the goddess I'd heard recently on a cocksucking self-hypnosis site, lewdly encouraging me..."Lick his balls! Lick his balls! C'mon, you little faggot...you little cocksucker! Lick his balls!" In addition to the enticing voice of the goddess, seemingly from a great distance, I hear the pleasure moans of my lover and his words of encouragement, as well. How can I resist THAT??? I feel like his luscious balls are a powerful magnetic force now, drawing my adoring mouth down and down. Almost in a dreamlike trance, I move my lavishly loving lips and tongue down in the direction of that magnetic pull...kissing down across his scrotum...openly loving my way down until I'm kissing and licking the underside of his balls! "Mmmm..." I murmur adoringly...wetly kissing first one testicle, then the other, alternately licking and kissing these strange and delightful treasures!

Almost without warning...my mouth almost involuntarily opens and sucks my man's left ball into its warm, wet depths! "Mmmmm..." I moan again, with pure, uninhibited pleasure as I begin gently sucking the oval shaped testicle...caressing it with my tongue...fondling it with my lewdly loving mouth! For the next twenty minutes, I'll alternately move between his left and right ball...loving them with mouth...worshipping them with my warm, silky lips and tongue...making LOVE to the oh-so-masculine sex flesh that I truly adore...pleasurIng the man I love...even if he's only a stranger whose name I don't even know and that I'll never meet again...he is my man, my lover!! And on and on my pleasure-giving flows... 💖

Mmmmm...I so LOVE orally loving and worshipping cocks and balls! Thank you for posting this delightful picture, LeatherChaps!!! 💋

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! The perfect photographic depiction of Gay Oral Cock Worship! Just look at this delightful photo...

ME...a perfectly comfortable "bottom"...perfectly willing and even eager...to crawl up between my dominant "top's" wide open legs...hungry to service my man's every whim of sexual pleasure...quietly confident of my oral skills and my ability to give him the orgasmic delight that every man deserves, with my cock-loving mouth...my delicious homosexual lust blazing up in me as I reach my goal...and the scent and sight of his fully erect cock and his big, low-slung balls overwhelms me with sheer desire!

BUT...as soon as I begin to lovingly move my wet, silky tongue all over his lovely cock...tasting it...loving it...exploring it soooo intimately...I feel something shift in my psyche! Suddenly, I feel my increasingly hot desire shift from a longing to service my lover's pleasure to a burning hunger to actually WORSHIP his cock and balls! And I do...

As can be seen in the photo, I began kissing and wetly licking the cock's luscious, tautly swollen head...my saliva mixing with the precum that oozed from the magnificent cock's piss-hole. I'd savored the flavor of that rare man-sap as I swirled my tongue-tip into that wet, little hole! Mmmm...soooo gooood! I'd adored that lovely, helmet-shaped glans lovingly, working my eager tongue over every curve, surface and ridge...caressing it with my grateful tongue. I then moved steadily down the throbbing hard shaft...wetly kissing and tongue-caressing every protruding vein, wrinkle, ridge and fold of the delightful man-meat...coating it thickly with my saliva! See how wet it is...how it glistens with my saliva??? Mmmm...he tastes soooo good...and feels soooo good to lick!!! But no way could I stop there...there is soooo much more pleasure to give!!!

And so you see me in the picture now...my wet, loving tongue kissing and caressing...licking and loving...the thick root of the penis I worship! Mmmm...that feels soooo delicious...and tastes delicious, too! Oh, but I'm getting soooo close to the balls that I love...those two precious testicles inside their thin, wrinkled scrotum bag...those magical gonads that faithfully produce the millions of tiny, swimming sperm that I so desire to feel swimming on my tongue...my lips...my gums and, ultimately down my throat!

And suddenly...I hear in my head the sultry sweet voice of the goddess I'd heard recently on a cocksucking self-hypnosis site, lewdly encouraging me..."Lick his balls! Lick his balls! C'mon, you little faggot...you little cocksucker! Lick his balls!" In addition to the enticing voice of the goddess, seemingly from a great distance, I hear the pleasure moans of my lover and his words of encouragement, as well. How can I resist THAT??? I feel like his luscious balls are a powerful magnetic force now, drawing my adoring mouth down and down. Almost in a dreamlike trance, I move my lavishly loving lips and tongue down in the direction of that magnetic pull...kissing down across his scrotum...openly loving my way down until I'm kissing and licking the underside of his balls! "Mmmm..." I murmur adoringly...wetly kissing first one testicle, then the other, alternately licking and kissing these strange and delightful treasures!

Almost without warning...my mouth almost involuntarily opens and sucks my man's left ball into its warm, wet depths! "Mmmmm..." I moan again, with pure, uninhibited pleasure as I begin gently sucking the oval shaped testicle...caressing it with my tongue...fondling it with my lewdly loving mouth! For the next twenty minutes, I'll alternately move between his left and right ball...loving them with mouth...worshipping them with my warm, silky lips and tongue...making LOVE to the oh-so-masculine sex flesh that I truly adore...pleasurIng the man I love...even if he's only a stranger whose name I don't even know and that I'll never meet again...he is my man, my lover!! And on and on my pleasure-giving flows... 💖

Mmmmm...I so LOVE orally loving and worshipping cocks and balls! Thank you for posting this delightful picture, LeatherChaps!!! 💋
Luv2... You do have a way with words

First, great photo, LC ... seems to me that every good/great blowjob has to include considerable attention to a guy's balls. My preference is I love my balls soaked and saliva (and pre-cum) dripping down my scrotum and crack.

Second, Luv2 ... great, loving and powerful, description of a true cock-sucking artist. Makes me wish I was experiencing that warm, wet and silky tongue in all the sexy places that it needs to go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back