A New Beginning - Not what you thought your holiday job would be

Alice had her own riding gear, nothing quite so fancy as that worn by professional dressage riders, but hard wearing, serviceable clothing. The boots were polished black leather and caught the light as she walked into the room, while the form fitting jodhpurs were far from unflattering to her figure.

Daniel looked delighted to see her, and that could only have prompted an equal reaction in Alice, worried as she had been about what his reaction might be come the morning.

“I wouldn’t say I was the one who gave us the weather.”

She was surprised, but pleasantly so, by his kiss, and couldn’t help but smile as he whispered in her ear.

“Just orange juice, I’ve already had about three cups of tea, I don’t want to feed my addiction anymore.”

She drank the orange juice as he explained about the horses they would be riding. Her eyes lit up as he mentioned that she would be riding Goddess, “she’s gorgeous, I can’t wait to get a chance to ride her.”

They went down to the stables, she had seen it already, but Alice couldn’t help but still be a little awe inspired by the amazing house, not to mention the stables out the back. It was far better built and equipped than the stables she usually rode at, and of course she did not own her own horse, it was simply too expensive when you could hire the use of a horse at most stables.

The same stable-hand they had seen yesterday was there along with another, younger girl, maybe about seventeen or eighteen. It wasn’t unusual for stables to employ lots of younger people, usually girls, as grooms and stable-hands, usually as volunteers in exchange for a discount on fees. Alice was a little surprised to find someone her age here, but she supposed Daniel was a good employer, and though she didn’t know exactly how big his estate was, there was a good chance there weren’t any stables for some distance around.

“Miss…? You can just call me Alice don’t worry, I don’t expect anything like that.”

Alice politely declined Kelly’s offer of assistance to mount, and mounted herself with ease, clearly accustomed to it. She sat easily on the horse, naturally, as though she had been born to it, and that only continued as they rode gently from the stable yard. She followed Daniel’s lead at first, until they approached the open fields, where he turned to her, and gave her the freedom to run.

She did, she squeezed Goddess and felt the power beneath her as muscles shifted. The horse leapt into motion and had Alice been a less experienced rider, she might well have fallen off then and there, so smoothly had Goddess transitioned into a gallop. As it was, she almost relaxed into the change in motion, moving easily with the horse as she pounded away over the fields.

Her words, thrown back over her shoulder, were snatched away by the wind, and she had no way of knowing if Daniel had actually heard or not.

“Catch me if you can!”

Alice certainly looked fetching in her own riding attire. Dan was impressed that her boots were polished, and looked well-cared-for, just like the rest of her clothing.

He was equally grateful at the diplomatic way she refused Kelly’s offer to help her mount Goddess.
Kelly was very protective of ‘her’ horses, and cared for them deeply. Dan wondered if it might be a problem, but it seemed that both women had the measure of each other, and accepted each other, and their respective places in Dan’s life.

As Alice guided Goddess out of the Stable Yard, and Dan led her across the fields to the wide open space he just called ‘The Gallop’.
Alice coaxed Goddess into a gallop and challenged Dan, over her shoulder, to “Catch me if you can!”

Dan laughed at the playful challenge, and was pleasantly surprised to note that Alice was in fact quite a gifted horsewoman, and Goddess, forever willing to run like she was meant to do, put her head down, and ran like the wind.

Dan was glad he was riding Meteor. He also liked a challenge, and there was nothing he liked more than racing his sister!
As the two horses carried their riders over the rough and coarse ground, their hooves drummed a steady thumping beat on the ground. Alice was showing Dan a clean set of heels, as she galloped away from him. Meteor was relishing this as much as Dan was. His ears were all the way back, and he was focussed on his sister, and trying to catch her.
Dan was laughing as they rode, he hadn’t had this much fun in ages!

Alice had brought the boy out of him, which no other woman he had dated had ever done.

If nothing else, he had that to be grateful to her for.

Eventually both horses started to tire, although they had raced for almost two miles, by Dan’s estimation. It was the hardest ride either horse had enjoyed for a long, long time, and they had obviously enjoyed it, as they stood side by side at the edge of the stream, drinking the cool, fresh water.
Dan had let Meteor drink his fill, and tied his reins to a nearby tree, to stop him wandering off.
He normally didn’t, but Dan didn’t want to take any risks, especially today!

After a short rest, they mounted again, and rode at a more leisurely pace, just going where the horse wanted, mainly.
The weather was perfect for riding. A cool breeze cut through the morning sun, and birdsong drifted upon it.
As the air grew warmer, with the ascent of the sun, Dan decided it was time for lunch.
He pulled up in a copse, and looking around liked what he saw.
Dan had dismounted and was leaning against a tree, just watching Alice, in the saddle.
She seemed so at ease; full of life, and enjoying her time with Dan, which is what he wanted too.

Dan unpacked the saddlebags, which held a blanket, a light picnic, and a bottle of cloudy apple juice.
He spread the blanket upon the ground and invited her to sit.
He pulled two plastic glasses out of the other saddlebag, and opened the bottle, handing her a glass of the juice, light and sweet.
He sat beside her, and drank from his glass, the pale liquid cool, and tart in his mouth.
The sunlight streamed hazily through the trees, and its warmth was invigorating.
Dan unpacked the baguette and pate, and two plates and knives.
He invited her to sit beside him, and tore the bread in half, handing half to her.
“Help yourself!” He told her, leaning back against the tree behind him, and with his plate on his lap, and glass by his side, ate lazily, with his other arm between Alice & him.
He rested his hand upon her knee, and smiled at her as she sat next to him.

“I hope you enjoy my surprise!”

He said, almost shyly, to her.
“I thought it would be nice to take in some air, and share some privacy together as we get to know each other.”
He was happy to just sit, eat, drink and enjoy the woman beside him, and the sun on his face.

They took their lunch side by side, and just laid back, enjoying the feeling of freedom, with not a care in the world.
“Once we finish, we’ll go back to the Stables, but we’ll have to groom, water & settle the horses in. The stable lads & girls have the afternoon off, but I’m sure you’re up to that task!”

Eventually, they had to return, as it was only fair to let the horses rest & relax too!
So, they climbed back into the saddle once more.
A short trot, led to a canter, then up to a gallop, as the horses wanted to run again, before Dan slowed them down, to warm down their muscles, which is why they entered the Yard at a trot, and after dismounting, he led Meteor around on his halter & lead rope, at a walk, for a few minutes.
Goddess & Meteor seemed to have enjoyed the ride as much as their riders, and once they had settled the horses down, and combed & brushed their coats, they were given a treat of carrot & apple pieces, and let into the paddock, to enjoy the afternoon sun, and water & feed, if they wanted it.

Dan led Alice into the Stable-block, and as they looked around, it was obvious the pace was deserted.
Dan led Alice into an empty stall in the middle of the block, turned her to him and kissed her.
“Mine, all mine!” He whispered into her ear.

There was a small chest of drawers in the corner of the stall with a stool by it.
“Strip!” He ordered her.
“Place everything on the top of the chest.”

He folded his arms as he watched her, as she faced him, and shyly started to undress.
“No!” He told her.
“Be proud. You are mine, and you should relish that. I am proud that you are mine, and I plan to flaunt that fact, by taking you to all manner of events, so that people can see you with me. I will treat you like a Queen, both in public & private, but I will also treat you as my whore in private. You will enjoy it, I promise!”
He watched her disrobe, and she began to enjoy it, treating him to the spectacle as the revelation of her nakedness took place before his eyes.
He drank in the sight of her, and once she was completely naked, he stepped back into her reach and took her into his arms to kiss her deeply.

Only then did she notice the iron rings in the ceiling, walls and floor, as he took some fine rope, and with her wrist in one hand, wrapped the rope around it, and tied her so her arm was moderately stretched away from her body. She seemed curious about what he was doing, rather than worried, as he tied her other arm to another ring in a similar fashion, and then did the same thing to her ankles, stretching her in a standing spread-eagle.

Her soft, pale skin set a beautiful contrast against the dark wood of the stable, as he stood back to appraise his handiwork.

After a few moments he stepped close once more, and bent down, and took her breast into his mouth, teasing the flesh and gently taking it between his teeth, and sucking the ripe tit to firmness, feeling the nipple grow in his mouth.
He moaned as he did this, as she tasted sweet and fresh, and slightly musky after their ride, but this only roused him even more.

He walked over to the chest and using her shirt, fashioned a blindfold out of it. He tied it firmly over her eyes, blinding her.
He then teased her other tit in an identical manner and was gratified to see her start to twist and writhe in the ropes. Her movements became more pronounced when he crouched between her tied-open legs, and inhaled the scent coming from between her thighs. He had been dreaming of this moment all day, and now, he had her exactly where he wanted her.
He leant forward a little more, and slid his tongue between her already puffy nether lips, tasting her.
She was musky, and slightly sour at the same time, and her flavour was driving him wild!

Suddenly he stood, and walked out of the stall. His steps clearly audible on the hard floor in the middle of the stall. The sides had been dusted with a covering of clean sand.

After thirty seconds or so, he returned, with something. Whatever it was, Dan was patting it against the palm of his hand, by the sound of it.
Alice then felt a sharp sting, on first one breast, then the other. It wasn’t really painful, just more of a shock.
The sensation then travelled down the outside of each thigh, and then across her taut stomach.
He rubbed it under her nose, so she could smell the fresh leather. This crop would never be used on a horse! This was hers!
The she jumped as he tapped it directly onto her moist pussy!
Then he did it to her again, then again.
Then he held her lips open, and ran the ‘thing’ between them. He was sure she could feel her juices coating it.
He swished it back and forth, before pulling it free, and noisily licking and sucking it clean. She tasted divine!
He crouched own again, and used his tongue on her, more rapidly now, enjoying her reaction, and quickened breath, as he drive her relentlessly forward toward her climax.
She bucked in the ropes now, with every touch of his tongue on her quim, and it was only a matter of time, before she came.

Dan was not sadistic by nature, and he felt he had teased her enough.
He leant in close, knowing she could smell him, and sliding two fingers inside her, and sliding his thumb back and forth across her erect clitoris, told her:
“Cum for me, my little Minx!”

He thrust his fingers up into her again, and again, mercilessly now, and after a few long moments, she released as she arched her back and thrashed against her bonds, silently screaming, as the orgasm crashed over her like a cresting wave. Her breath came in ragged, halting gasps, as her body sought the air she had forgotten to breathe for the last thirty seconds.

As she stood, hanging loosely in her bindings, Dan untied her ankles, and swiftly turned her around, and stepped behind her.
He stripped too, and took place behind her, stroking her quivering ass, and slowly, teasingly slid his fully erect cock into her hot, wet pussy.
He started a slow, easy rhythm as he fucked her, tied to the wall in the Stable….

It had not escaped Alice’s notice that Meteor had also been equipped with saddlebags, in addition to his standard tack. It seemed that packed in it was a light picnic, a blanket, juice, bread and pate. It was still relatively early so it an early lunch, but it was needed. They had ridden hard, and something to last them until lunch was more than welcome.

She sat on the blanket as he had indicated, and took the glass, grateful for the cool drink on this hot day, particularly after the hard ride. He sat beside her, and she shivered pleasantly as his hand came to rest on her knee, her recollection of his hands on her skin last night all too vivid. The pate was delicious, clearly expensive, while the bread was crusty, but light still, it was slightly warm, was it fresh?

It wasn’t long until they returned to the yard after that, though the horses wanted to run back, and that probably sped their journey. They dismounted, and with the stable-hands already having left untacked and rubbed down the horses themselves. They fed them and led them back to their stalls, before Daniel led her to another stall a little further down the building, this one was empty, with only a small chest of drawers and a stool in one corner.

She looked questioningly to Daniel, confused as to why he might have led her here, but her confusion lifted, at least a little, when he ordered her to strip.

She complied, but in the environment, and with the suddenness of the order, she found herself shy, and attempted to conceal her body as she began to unbutton her shirt. She stopped suddenly at his exclamation, frightened perhaps, that she might have offended or upset him.

“I…”

He explained the reason for stopping her, and somehow, though equally alarming, his words comforted her in a sense, and she resumed her undress, still slow, but this time not through any sense of shyness or propriety, but to tease him, to draw out the moment of her impending nakedness.

Finally she stood naked before him, and felt free, even powerful for it, though at the same time completely in his power. He took her into his arms and she felt comforted once more, protected by his warmth around her smaller form. Then he released her.

She looked about as he went to the drawers, he took some rope, and she looked up, seeing for the first time the iron rings set into the walls, floor and ceiling. Not without trepidation she allowed him to bind her wrist, before securing it to one of the rings, only a moment later he had done the same with her other arm, rendering her almost completely helpless. Though it did not seem enough to him, and before long her ankles were also secured. She was spread-eagled, naked, before his eyes. Almost for his viewing pleasure, and she felt her pulse quicken with excitement at the thought, and flush of heat and moisture between her legs.

She bit her lip as he stepped closer to her, but could not suppress the moan as his lips and teeth found her breast, teasing at the skin and nibbling at her nipple. He stopped, and she let out a breath of frustration as he moved away, he was behind her, and she struggled to look back, only seeing him moving his hands, holding fabric between them. Then he moved back towards her and lowered the fabric over her eyes, blinding her.

Now she could see nothing, only hear him move and feel his lips as he bent to her breast once more. She twisted in her bindings unable to escape, unable to touch him as he kissed and nibbled the sensitive skin of her tits.

“Don’t… don’t stop…”

She felt him move, and heard as he crouched down, sensing rather than feeling him between her legs. She pulled uselessly at the ropes but felt her legs go weak as she felt his tongue touch her nether lips.

“Aaahhh.”

She writhed in her restraints, but froze suddenly as she felt him stand. Then turn and walk from the stall.

“D-daniel?”

Her voice quivered, a little through the pleasure still rushing through her system, but mostly at the thought of him leaving her here, exposed and restrained, for anyone to find.

“Daniel?”

A note of desperation crept into her voice, and she felt foolish as she heard his footsteps return. At least, she thought it was him, and he remained silent, leaving her unable to confirm his identity.

“Daniel?”

Then she flinched at a sharp impact on her breath. The breath rushed out of her in shock, and she struggled to take another as she was struck once more. Her mind had been made up by the impact however, it had to be Daniel. She felt whatever he had use stroke up the outside of her thigh, then the other. It slowly travelled across her stomach, and she murmured wordlessly at the sensation.

Then something was pushed beneath her nose, and she smelt the leather. It was a riding crop!

“Ah!”

She gasped as the crop tapped her between the legs, the blow was sharp, it stung, but she could not deny the rush of arousal it brought. Then it came again, and so did the gasp, and again.

She was trembling, struggling to support herself, and grateful now for the ropes that held her upright. She couldn’t restrain herself and she moaned as his tongue found its way between her legs. She bucked, trying to escape, trying to get him to continue, anything to end the terrible torturous pleasure.

Through it all she had no true knowledge of who it was bringing her such pleasure, she thought it was Daniel, hoped it was, but without him speaking she had no true way of knowing, and that lack of knowledge, that fear had only added to her arousal, and her pleasure.

“Please… please…”

She was begging, pleading to be allowed to cum, and she felt his tongue leave her denying her that pleasure, that release that she craved. She was trying desperately to hold herself back, to obey Daniel’s orders. And then as he leaned in, close enough so she could smell him, she heard his voice, and felt his hand on her, his thumb on her clit, his fingers entering her.

And he allowed her to cum.

It was well timed, she didn’t think she could have held it back any longer, and she shook in her bonds as her legs trembled, then finally gave way. She hung from her wrists, moaning, trying desperately to catch her breath, to recover from the outpouring of pleasure she had just endured. She tried to stand, but for the moment her legs were too weak, and she was relieved when she felt the ropes about them loosen.

“Th…”

Her thanks were interrupted when he turned her around, she felt his hands on her ass, delicately and gently stroking her, even as she still shook from the aftermath of her orgasm. The bonds for her wrists had remained, and as she had been turned her arms were now crossed over her head as she was twisted about.

Just the head of his cock touched her pussy, and she moaned simply at the teasing contact.

“Aaahhh…”

And then slowly, oh so agonisingly slowly he slid deeper.

“You… aaahh… aaahh…”

Her attempts to speak were cut off as he withdrew, and thrust back, it was a confident, and steady rhythm, with each thrust pushing her forward, each time coming up short as the bindings held her arms above her head. She whimpered as he begin to increase the speed of his thrusts, gripping her hips, almost lifting her from her feet with each powerful thrust.

Blind, she couldn’t see the walls, couldn’t see her bindings, an entire sense had been cut from her. She could smell him, smell her sweat, and the scent of their sex filled her nostrils. His breath was heavy in her ears, and she could feel it on the skin of her neck, feel his hands about her waist, and moaned as she felt his teeth nibble at her neck. Her own breath was ragged, heavy and struggling as her chest heaved.

And then she felt him stiffen behind her, his cock jerked inside her and she felt the sudden rush of heat as he came deep inside her. She cried out as she felt herself fill with warmth, a long, shuddering breath left her as he filled her with his seed…

Dan had entered her slowly, to prolong the sensation, and without her sense of sight, the experience would be heightened, he was sure.
Her responses as she had undressed for him were so adorable, she was so shy, and yet, confident it seemed in her ability to tease and titillate him.
Her young, lithe, taut body beckoned him to do naughty, intimate things to her and with her, whilst on the other hand he wanted to take care of her, protect , cherish and nurture her.

He had deliberately teased her to turn her on, but he so wanted to enter her, to feel her soft warmth around him, that he could not hold back.
Her guttural moans, and other sounds she made as he plowed her pussy, turned him on to new heights too.
He buried himself into as he came, his body rigid as it had ever been, and he felt his cock pulse several times, as he jetted his cum into her.
He leant against her but cupped her breasts, supporting her weight in her bonds, leaning her back into his as well.
He was still fully buried within her, as he held her to him. Their breathing returned to normal.
He untied her blindfold, and threw her shirt onto the top of the chest of drawers.
As he softened he slipped out of her, and he felt their combined emissions started to run down his thigh, but he was content to hold her, and keep her warm, even though it was barely lunchtime, and the sun was high in the sky outside.

Eventually, he admitted they had better go inside, and shower.
Knowing that they were alone, he untied her, and kissed her wrists and ankles where the ropes had bitten in slightly.
He then wiped himself and her down with his shirt, and scooped up all their things and led her naked, across the Yard and into the house.
She didn’t seem too keen, but she had said she wanted to please him, and he knew she was in no danger, so he took her hand and pulled her out of the shade of the Stable block.
She complied, and followed behind him, her long brown hair flowing in the light breeze, her milky white ass, as bare as his, as he led her into the Main House, and upstairs to his Master Bedroom, with en-suite Bathroom.
There, they showered as they had before. The hot spray raining down on them, washing them clean.
This time, however, Dan was all business, as he realised that before long, Natasha would be turning up to fit them for the dresses and suits that they wanted.
"No time for play, Babygirl-we need to be ready for Natasha, in an hour!"

As he coaxed Alice out from under the warm embrace of the shower, he held out a large fluffy towel and wrapped her in it, rubbing the water from her lovingly, as he stood naked.
He knew he must look ridiculous with his dick bobbing all over the place, but he wanted her dry and ready first, so they could eat a snack before Natasha arrived. He dried quickly and led her through to the Dressing Room, where they both pulled on clean clothes.
Her girlish giggles were music to his ears. He knew she wasn't laughing at him, as laughing at the situation they were in!

They then dashed down to the kitchen, like teenagers, and fixed a light lunch together.
He plundered the Fridge and they just put together whatever they wanted.

Alice was reluctant to follow Daniel across the yard, she was just as naked as he after all, and though the stable hands had left, she had no way of knowing where the rest of the staff might be, what if the housekeeper happened to be looking out of the window?

He was insistent however, and eventually she yielded to his persistent tugging and followed him across the empty space, hoping and praying no one would see, though feeling a by now familiar flush of arousal at the risk they were taking. The house was empty, or at least the small section of it they ran through was, and she couldn’t help but giggle at their apparent rebellion, even if Daniel was the owner of the house.

This time they went to the Master Bedroom, not the little flat he had shown her before, but a huge, sumptuous room with an enormous bed. It looked comfortable, and having not slept well Alice gazed at it almost hungrily for a moment, despite the… invigorating events of the morning. The shower however, made sure that all thoughts of sleep were washed away, if anything it was even more impressive than the one she had already experienced here. Unfortunately it seemed that Daniel didn’t want to play in it this time, and she twisted her lips into a slight pout as she realised it.

She was surprised as he called her Babygirl, and wondered for a moment if it had been a conscious decision, or an accidental one. Simple excitement hadn’t been the only reason for her lack of sleep last night, she had stayed up late in bed, her face illuminated by the blue light of her laptop screen, reading about… well about submission.

She had found a thread on a forum, Daddy’s Little Girl . It had intrigued her, enraptured her, and finally left her twisted and sweaty in her sheets, her hand working beneath her pyjamas, until she’d had to push her own face into the pillow to silence herself.

She didn’t want to leave the shower, but eventually she did, into the waiting warmth of the towel, and she turned, giggling as he gently rubbed it over her skin, drying her quickly. She couldn’t help but allow her eyes to drop to his cock, it was almost as irresistible soft as it had already proved to be when hard, and it took some effort to tear her eyes away so she could dress. She had left her bags with Olga when she had entered this morning, as the woman had insisted, and it seemed she had already brought them up, for her clothes were neatly laid out in Daniel’s dressing room. It was a little unnerving, how much did she know?

The kitchen was spotless, well-equipped, and empty, although the fridge was far from it, it was huge, and packed with anything and everything it seemed you could possibly need. They’d already eaten, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t do so again, especially considering it had been little more than a mid-morning snack. She put together a sandwich, and took a bite, looking thoughtful.

“Daniel… in the shower… you called me… you called me Babygirl…”

She bit at her lip and played with the bread on her plate.

“I umm… I liked it…”

She looked at the floor, clearly embarrassed.

“I was looking at things online last night, and I found some things about Babygirls… if… if that’s what you meant?”

Daniel put his rare roast beef sandwich down.
As he looked at Alice, he wondered if he might have put his foot in it.
Wait…she said she liked it!

Dan looked her in the eye.
“Alice – I think of you as my Babygirl. You’re quite a bit younger than me, and I feel protective towards you. As well as the physical side of our relationship being amazing, I want you to feel nurtured, cherished, loved….”

He paused, as if searching for the right words with which to continue.

“If you like it, could you call me ‘Daddy’? It’s just that some women think it’s sick. It’s not like you want to fuck your Dad – These other women, they don’t understand, that a woman sometimes wants, no…..needs to be treated like the little girl she once was…taught, encouraged, cuddled, played with, even teased.”

He held her hands in his as he asked her:
“Is that what you want, to have me as your ‘Daddy’?”

He waited with bated breath to make sure he had understood her correctly.
He sincerely hoped so. He didn't want to ruin what they already had.
If she wanted this as much as him, perhaps while they waited for Natasha, they could look at that website together?

Alice stayed silent, letting Daniel continue with his explanation. What he described was not dissimilar to what had been mentioned in the things she had read online, and the images that she had found in that thread had undeniably appealed to her. She realised that he had been waiting for her to respond, she had been lost in thought. Lost in the images of Daniel being her… ‘Daddy’…

She looked up at him, squeezing his hands slightly in her small grip…

“Yes please Daddy…”

There, she’d said it now. She waited for his response, but she didn’t have to wait for long, as he pulled her into a hug, her lips found his, and they shared their passion for a moment in the kitchen. She giggled as he pulled away.

“I guess that was the right answer then?”

She put her head back against his chest, enjoying his proximity and the warmth of his embrace.

“What time does Natasha get here?”

She squeezed his hands with hers.
“Yes please Daddy…”

His heart soared. She did want him in the same way!

'Relieved' didn't even come close to what he felt, but he pulled her close and held her, then kissed her deeply.

She giggled as he pulled away.
He no longer needed to finish his lunch!

“I guess that was the right answer then?”

She put her head back against his chest, enjoying his proximity and the warmth of his embrace.

He smiled broadly as she did that; he loved feeling her warmth against him, her softly scented hair lying against his neck. It was enough that he just wrapped her in his arms, and stood there, so they were together.

“What time does Natasha get here?”
He looked at the clock behind her on the wall.
"About an hour...why - want to look at that website?"

“Well… I was more just curious, but ok.”

She leant back against the counter, “I guess you’ve got a computer about here somewhere, or a tablet…”

She was actually glad that Daniel had suggested the website, she still wasn’t entirely sure what would be expected from her and maybe if they looked at things online together, it might explain a little bit. She could tell him what she liked, and he could do the same for her.

Daniel went over to the corner of the kitchen, there was a charging dock there, and he removed the iPad from it, presumably so the cook or Daniel could check recipes. Today it seemed it would be put to a slightly different use. Alice lifted herself backwards onto the counter as he retrieved it, and he came over to her with the tablet, bringing up the browser.

She tapped in the website URL, and before long she had found the thread she had looked at last night. It was long, she hadn’t realised how long when she had originally looked, but there were obviously a lot of pages she hadn’t seen. They slowly combed their way through the thread, and it proved more than enough distraction for an hour or so.

She had pointed out more than a few images, both artistic and erotic, that she had liked, and, mostly, he approved of them, or told her about how he would like to do that to her. She shifted a little on the counter top, and realised that this discussion with Daniel… with Daddy, was actually making her wet. God, just thinking of him as Daddy turned her on even more.

She put her hand on his shoulder, wanting to pull him round and kiss him, when there was a ringing sound.

Daniel smiled at her, kissed her, then said, “that will be Natasha.”

Alice did her best to suppress her frustration, but didn’t quite keep it all from her face.

“Ok, I guess we’d best go and get measured up then…”

---

Natasha was… stunning, Alice found herself feeling somewhat intimidated by the tall, slender woman. Her hair was blonde, clearly well cared for, but also obviously natural. She was well dressed, in a smart dress suit, it fit and beyond flattered her figure. Alice felt a momentary flash of jealousy.

They were in the dressing room, but now stood before a set of full size mirrors, it looked like something you’d expected to see in a proper tailor’s. Dani-Daddy had insisted on lady’s first, and now Alice was stood allowing Natasha to measure her up. It was a strange experience, as the woman fussed around her with a tape measure.

“Take them off!”

Alice didn’t believe what she had heard for a moment, “I… uh…”

“I need you to undress so that I can properly judge your figure and take your full measurements.”

“Uh…”

Daniel, behind Natasha, merely nodded as Alice looked to him for confirmation, not sure how to react. There was no alcohol this time, and this was a new person, but Alice undressed for Natasha, standing before the mirrors in just her underwear now, as the woman continued…

Natasha held out her hand, and shook Alice’s with energy.
“Alice – so nice to meet you. Daniel had neglected to mention how beautiful you are. Bad Daniel!”
It was obvious to everyone in the room, how tongue in cheek that comment was.
“I have to say though, Alice, it’s a nice change to be able to measure up a woman for clothing. Dan has given me an outline for what he wants, but I understand you will be choosing the specifics.”

As Alice slowly stripped, Dan found himself getting aroused, again.
She really was a beauty!

Natasha turned and looked at him, and mouthed the words ‘Very nice!’ before turning back to appraise her figure properly.

Natasha walked closer, and then around, Alice almost as if she were looking over a slave, at an ancient Slave Market.
“I just need to get a good look at you, Alice."

Natasha reached out and lightly cupped Alice’s boobs, through her bra.
“Can I take this off? Sorry – I just wanted to feel their weight, and firmness, to know how to judge the top of the dress, if you choose one. I can make the bodice part, so you won’t need a bra - I hope you will for the evening function, I have some wonderful fabrics and want to make you the Belle of the Ball, so to speak!”

As he walked around Alice again, she said:
“I would say a regular Size 6, maybe 8, and 32B bra?”
Then she held up Alice’s bra and grinned.
“OK, so I cheated on the bra, as I read the label, but I would have said 32 or 34 B anyway. You’re in fantastic shape, Alice. I hope Daniel knows the work it takes to stay like this?”

She looked down at Alice’s feet, and gently lifted one into her hands.

She stroked it lightly, then added:
“Hmmmm…I’d guess a four or five medium in shoes? I know a wonderful shoemaker, he makes heels to die for!”

She gently replaced Alice’s foot on the carpet, and looked up at her, as she knelt there.
“Alice can you remove your panties, please? I want to see your bum. See if I can make a dress out of silk, will it hang how I imagine?”

As Dan approves this request, and implores Alice to undress completely, Natasha gasps.
“My God, Alice, you’re truly beautiful!”

Natasha slides a hand down over Alice’s taut bottom, and caresses the firm flesh there.
She then slides her hand up onto a breast and cups it again, before tweaking the firm bud of the nipple. She then brings her other hand to the other nipple and teases that in the same manner.
Once Alice’s nipples stand proud, she stands back to admire her figure.

“Perfect!” She exclaims, before standing back to examine her handiwork.

She walks over to the laptop case she brought with her, and opens it up, firing up the laptop.

“Don’t get dressed on my account!” She says cheekily. “You’re a marvel to behold!”

She opens up a program, a dress designer, and inputs Alice’s measurements, and calls Alice over to sit next to her, still naked, on the luxurious sofa.
As if it were the most normal thing in the world, Natasha start talking about various designs and showing different styles of gown.
Dan sits the other side of Alice, so she is sandwiched between them.
He offers a few comments, but the gown must really be Alice’s choice, as she is the one who must wear it, and as long as it is elegant and suitable for the evening event, Dan will be happy.
He casually rests his hand upon her thigh as they talk about the dress, and various features, which are discussed and either discounted or approved.
Ruffles, sheer panels, ruched fabric, velvet, silk, lace, satin, all are discussed, and little by little Alice decides what she wants.
Dan approves, and Natasha saves the file, and then open another one for the skirt-suit for during the day. This needs to be smart, but not overtly glamorous, but Alice still has much latitude in her choices.

And then there are also the shoes....

Natasha was not what she had expected, not that Alice was really sure what she was expecting anyway. The designer was tall and beautiful yes, but she was also a lot more forward and a lot more relaxed with Daniel than she had expected. Although it shouldn’t have been a surprise, all of his staff seemed more like family than employees.

Alice felt like some kind of statue, like an exhibit in a museum, or a slave at market, to be examined by prospective buyers, to be poked and prodded until they were satisfied. She felt like nothing more than a piece of meat .

She started slightly as she felt a touch on her breast. She had almost been lost in thought, sending her mind to another place while she was inspected more as an object than a person. She hadn’t been the inspection to include Natasha touching her like that however, and before she could respond she had already felt the tension of the bra loosen, and allowed it to slide from her shoulders.

She was surprised that Natasha had managed to guess her size, but of course, she had been teasing her, but it didn’t stop Alice from blushing as a result of the compliment, and the fact that she was stood here naked of course. She laughed faintly, “I don’t think any guy understands how hard it is to look like this.”

She shivered gently as she felt the stroke on her foot, it was careful, and she could hardly control her body’s response to Natasha’s touch.

“My what..?”

She was surprised, already she was almost entirely naked, and now Natasha wanted her to remove the last of her modesty? She looked up, uncertain, meeting Daniel’s calming eyes in the mirror. He nodded once, the look in his eyes making it clear. A flush crept up her body at Natasha’s reaction, she wasn’t used to this kind of treatment.

She tried to suppress a squeak at the surprise pinch on her nipples, but found it difficult, and it escaped. She had shifted slightly when Natasha had caressed her butt, but it seemed that the designer hadn’t noticed either of her responses.

She looked to Daniel as the designer walked over to the sofa and pulled out her laptop. Daddy however, didn’t seem to want her to dress, and she walked, naked over to the sofa, before sitting down beside the blonde woman. Daniel soon joined her on the other side, and she was sandwiched between the two.

The dress was easy to pick, Natasha took her through a few basic outlines until Alice fell in love with one, a relatively simple design, it would hug the figure, highlight her body, flatter her hips and legs, and come in tight to emphasize her flat stomach and compliment her small chest. From there it was simply a matter of selecting a fabric, silk, and a colour, white. It was simple, but it worked, and it would more than draw attention to her at the event.

The suit was far easier, there were fewer styles, and though each was different, the basic fundamentals were similar between most of them. Like the dress, Alice went for something simple, it was black, tight fitting with only two buttons on the jacket, and the skirt was a tight pencil style, dropping to a few inches above her knees. The lapels of the suit were trimmed in white, and the same trimming was used at the ends of the sleeves.

Dan was impressed with Alice's choices - classic yet contemporary.
Both outfits showed taste and judgement belying her tender years.

Natasha was vocal in her approval extolling the virtues of the styles Alice had picked.

The dress in white silk, is timeless, and would flatter her figure, and give her an authoritative air, for when she needs to hold the attention of the room. He could imagine her in it now, she would look amazing!

The suit, in black, with white trim would look business-like, with just the right hint of 'sexy'. It would enable her to use her keen mind as well as her feminine charms to engage with the guests, and convince them to part with their money.

Natasha was obviously very taken with her as well. Dan could see why, and understood Natasha's willingness to examine Alice close-up.
Natasha had made it plain before she was interested in both women and men, and Alice was young, pretty, and vivacious - a tempting target for anyone 'on the pull'.

Dan leant across and said "Good Girl!" to Alice, as she confirmed her choices.
Natasha was sat on the other side of her, so Alice was hemmed in.
Dan gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.
On her other side, Natasha leant in and kissed her softly too.

Dan smiled as he could see Natasha's interest in Alice, but would her interest be returned?

"Alice - Natasha is a good friend, as well as a valuable business colleague. She can be trusted. I can see she wants to explore you, taste you, tease you. Do you want that too? I would approve if you do."

Dan had rested his hand on Alice's thigh, subconsciously signifying his 'ownership' of her, and when Natasha rested her hand upon his and stroked it, she also communicated her affection for Dan, and as her hand swept onto the warm, smooth thigh beneath, also signalled her willingness to 'play'.

Natasha stood and pulled Alice to her feet.

"Would you like to kiss me Alice? Show me what you would like me to do with you, and to you?"

Dan nodded - not wanting Alice to miss out if she wanted to play with Natasha.
He settled back into the sofa to see what happens next.

Alice was not used to being complimented on her fashion choices, and couldn’t help but blush a little at both Daniel and Natasha’s praise for her selections. She virtually glowed with pleasure at their responses, particularly when Daddy once more made her feel like his little girl. She wasn’t expecting Natasha’s kiss however, and the only thing that kept her flinching away from the other woman’s lips were Daniel’s on the opposite cheek.

What came next made her jaw drop.

“She wants to…?”

She didn’t know what to say, it had been so bold, so blatantly out there. Perhaps simply a part of being his, of being Daddy’s, she had tried to research but it was becoming obvious that there was still a lot of this that she didn’t understand. She was suddenly hyper aware of her body, of her nudity here, between these two. Every breath she felt brush her skin made her shiver, she realised in guilty pleasure, and felt a sharp intake of breath as Daddy’s hand rested on her thigh, and realised it was hers. She watched, half scared, half turned on as Natasha’s feminine fingers joined Daddy’s, then traced down onto the skin he was signalling his ownership of.

Alice had been with women before, she’d been curious, experimented, and it had proved to be a not unpleasurable experience. She’d even dated a girl for a while.

She stood facing the other, taller woman now, looking up at her while Daniel sat back and looked on. Her breath was coming quicker and she could feel her heart pounding in her ears. She looked up and cautiously moved in to kiss Natasha.

Their lips met, and she felt Natasha’s hungry kiss, assertive where Alice was hesitant, and she felt the other woman’s fingers trace over her skin. She returned the kiss, growing slightly in confidence as the other woman’s lust inflamed her own. Her hands found the buttons of Natasha’s blouse, and when there was no objection, either from her or Daddy, she fumbled awkwardly at them, pulling at them until she had pulled it open, exposing her bra and the skin of her chest and stomach. Then she felt Natasha push her back, and hesitated, worried she might have gone too far. But Natasha bent her head to Alice’s breast and traced a gentle spiral around her nipple with her tongue. She let out the breath she hadn’t realised she had been holding, and her lips parted slightly.

She allowed Alice to pull her blouse and jacket off, and they were thrown to the floor, though she continued to tease Alice’s nipples and bare skin with her tongue and teeth. Her hands caressed and stroked Alice’s bare skin, one tracing down her spine to the cleft of her buttocks then cupping and squeezing one cheek. She returned her lips to Alice’s just as she raised her hand and brought it down, the distinct clap of skin on skin sounding in the quiet dressing room. Her lips stifle Alice’s surprised cry, half pain, half pleasure.

Natasha placed a hand on Alice’s bare shoulder and pushed her back, giving her a pointed look, then sitting back on the couch and hiking her skirt up, parting her legs and pulling her panties to the side. Alice felt her eyes irresistibly drawn to her glistening pussy, but she looked to Daddy first.

He nodded, and she knelt between Natasha’s legs…

Dan had suspected that Natasha would make a play for Alice, if he approved.
Natasha had a roving eye for the girls, and was obviously taken with Alice, given her abundant compliments and freedom of her roaming hands, across Alice's smooth, young flesh.
Although there was probably about ten years difference in age, Natasha was in fantastic shape and knew exactly what she wanted.
Right then, it was Alice.

Dan watched the scene unfold, as Natasha none-too-shyly sat on the other end of the couch and spreading her legs, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, and beckoned Alice to her.
Alice to her credit, sought permission first, and then she leaned in to taste Natasha.
Dan looked on with interest as he had never seen Alice with a woman before.
She was quite energetic and enthusiastic with him, and it was quite something to see she approached all lovemaking in this fashion it seemed!

Before long, Natasha had allowed her head to fall back onto the cushions at the back of the couch, and was moaning softly through parted lips, as Alice orally pleasured her; indeed, her eyes were almost completely closed too.
She seemed to be revelling in the fact a younger woman found her attractive enough to eat!
Dan knew Natasha liked submissive partners too, but she was subordinate to Dan.
Indeed, she had slept with him a few years back, as a ploy to ingratiate him for more business, but learnt he was a gifted lover and for a few months, they took their fair share of pleasure from each other, before agreeing they should keep things on a business and platonic friendship level only.

Alice seemed to be enjoying herself, too.
Certainly her mouth, and fingers were getting very involved and doing quite a number on Natasha!

Dan realised that he had grown completely erect whilst watching the two women, and decided he no longer just wanted to be a spectator.
He stood, and unbuttoned and removed his shirt & tie, before kicking off his shoes, stepping out of his trousers and boxers, he knelt behind Alice's exposed ass, and as she was busy tonguing Natasha, who had become more vocal, he slowly, deliberately slid his cock into Alice's wet pussy, all the way to the base, until he pushed his pelvis against her ass cheeks, pushing her mouth even harder onto Natasha's spread, sodden lips.
"Oh, you beautiful bitch!" Natasha cried.
"Lick my clit, tongue my cunt!" She gasped, breathlessly, as Alice demonstrated she was no novice in pleasuring women either.

Dan started a slow rhythm, knowing that with every inward thrust, he was pushing Alice's mouth onto Natasha's pussy and forcing Alice to lick and suck her harder than before.
Natasha's hips were writhing now, and Dan was pumping into Alice a little harder, spurred on by what he was witnessing.
It was, without doubt, one of the hottest things he had ever seen!
Two beautiful women, both lost in passionate sex, and he was in the perfect position to enjoy it too. He could now see Alice had employed a couple of fingers, which he guessed were sweeping across Natasha's G-spot, in time with her vigorous tongue.
Ntasha must have been close, as she suddenly sat up and grabbing a handful of Alice's brunette locks, puller her head forcefully into her, growling:
"Eat me, Alice - make me cum, make me cum hard!"
Dan gripped Alice's hips, and sped up his strokes a little more.
This was just too good to be rushed!

Alice had begun by simply teasing the flesh around Natasha’s pussy, licking and stroking it gently, before slowly getting closer to the prize between her thighs. She placed a hand on the inside of either thigh and gently pushed them a little more apart. She flicked her tongue against the button of Natasha’s clit, and she gasped at the contact, making Alice smile as she dipped her head back to Natasha’s moist, quivering flesh.

Alice’s tongue made a long, slow journey from the base of Natasha’s pussy to her clit once, twice, three times, and the blonde woman moaned on the couch. Alice moved a hand, slipping a finger between Natasha’s pussy lips and grazing it over the woman’s g-spot. Her moans became louder and more insistent, and Alice pushed in another finger, redoubling both their and her tongue’s efforts.

So preoccupied was she with her attentions to Natasha’s pussy that she didn’t even notice Daniel standing up from the sofa, undressing, and moving behind her. She was barely aware of his presence until she felt his hot flesh on hers, and she moaned into Natasha’s pussy as he slowly sank into her. He pushed her forwards, her mouth mashing hard into her spread lips. Without warning Natasha’s fingers twined into her hair, pulling her forward even more as Daniel’s pace suddenly increased.

She moaned into Natasha’s pussy again, feeling the climax building in her as well as Daniel pounded her soaked pussy. She was trying to grind back against Daniel while at the same time her face was being forced into the wet heat of Natasha’s pussy. It was getting difficult to breathe, but she obediently kept going, she was virtually fucking Natasha with her tongue now, until the woman cried out as she came, forcing Alice’s head even harder against her crotch.

Alice moaned into her flesh, trying desperately not to cum, fighting a losing battle against the rising climax within her. Her voice was muffled, but her words, or rather, word, was audible.

“Daaaaddddyyyyy….”

Natasha’s orgasm started a cascade of pleasure.
Dan had been so aroused by the sight of the two women making love, or more accurately, Alice, making Natasha dance on her tongue as she gave her a powerful orgasm.

His slow entry into Alice’s hot, tight tunnel was deliberate and oh, so sweet for him. As his thrusts gained in both force and tempo, he also felt his zenith approaching.
He could already sense when Alice was trying to hold back, and he admired her willpower in trying to stave off the inevitable orgasm.

He was pounding into her wet pussy, the sound of it audible above their groans of pleasure.
She was so wet, and her muffled speech turned him on even more.

Natasha seemed to have calmed slightly, and was looking down at Alice’s kneeling form, through heavy-lidded eyes as her breathing returned to normal.
She looked first to Alice’s rosy face, as she bucked forward into Natasha’s crotch, with each o Dan’s thrusts, and then she looked at Dan, who had a look of furious concentration upon his face, he seemed to also be trying to hold off a strong orgasm.
It almost seemed a battle of wills between them, as to who would force the other to cum first.

Dan was slamming into Alice now, so much so, that Natasha was holding Alice’s face up out of her pussy, as she was being propelled forwards – Natasha had become quite sensitive!

Dan was grunting with every thrust. The effort obvious as he fucked Alice hard.
“You beautiful little minx – cum hard for me. Soak my cock with your cum, you teen temptress!”

Dan’s fingertip had left white impressions upon Alice’s hips, as he gripped her tightly for leverage as he pummelled her slender body into oblivion.
Suddenly he thrust into her deeper than ever and with an anguished cry, came hard, and jetted spurt after spurt of hot cum into her hot teen pussy.
He stayed buried within her, as she took started to cum, and knelt behind her, tormenting her tender nipples as she crashed into her orgasm.
After a minute or so, he turned her head towards his and kissed her deeply, tasting Natasha on Alice’s lips & tongue. She tasted divine too!
“So beautiful, so precious! So mine!” He growled into her ear.

He slowly withdrew and knelt up on the sofa to kiss Natasha too, who also moaned as she tasted her own juices on Dan’s mouth.
Dan flopped down next to Natasha and gently pulled Alice into his lap, where he kissed her again, and encouraged both women to kiss him, and each other.

Natasha sighed and said:
“Dan you’re so lucky, Alice is wonderful - a real beauty, and with a tongue to die for! I must return the favour and soon, but that was incredible!”
She reached across and tenderly stroked Alice’s face, then added:
“I don’t have to leave for a while. I have no other appointments today. Do you want to carry this on?”
She looked to Dan who grinned and nodded, and back at Alice, seeking her assent too.

Alice could feel Daniel’s hands digging into her hips, and Natasha’s fingers tightened in her hair, pulling her face up a little, out of her pussy as Daniel continued to pound her pussy, each powerful thrust pushing her forwards into Natasha’s pussy. Natasha had been almost grinding Alice’s face into her pussy, but it seemed that it was simply too much now, and she lifted Alice’s face so that she could breathe more easily, now simply doing her best to continue to pleasure the designer with her tongue.

Daniel’s thrusting grew more intense, faster and stronger. If he were not holding her hips and Natasha were not holding her hair Alice could easily have collapsed under his ruthless assault. She closed her eyes, fighting against the rising climax in her, hoping against hope that he too was close to cumming. And then relief, as he gave her permission, and her body responded almost before she could consciously register his words, and the dam broke, she moaned, her whole body shook as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. She responded actively to his kiss, sucking hungrily on his tongue and lips, letting him taste Natasha for a moment.

She felt a flash of jealousy, though it vanished quickly, as he kissed the other woman, but that faded soon as he pulled Alice into his lap. He pulled her legs to her and curled up there, content to bask in his warmth. Her chest was still heaving, and she smiled to herself as she curled up against her Daddy’s chest…

Her Daddy…

Not Natasha’s, no one else’s. Hers. She draped one arm possessively over his shoulder as Natasha spoke, though she was not truly feeling threatened, merely responding perhaps subconsciously. She looked up to Daniel as Natasha asked the question, and he seemed more than enthusiastic about the offer. Alice could not deny that she had enjoyed what had just happened. It had been a first time experience for her. Not with a woman, but with both a man and a woman at the same time, and to be used in such a manner, it had been a strangely exciting and erotic experience. One unlike any she had experienced before, and she could not deny that the prospect of pursuing it further excited her. Though she suddenly felt far more timid and shy about mentioning it now. She took a breath, and swallowed her embarrassment. Daddy wanted her to be honest about her desires now.

“I’d like that, it sounds like it could be fun…”

Dan felt so lucky to have Alice curl up on him, as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm.
The fact she was demonstrating her 'ownership' of him as her Daddy, was not lost on him, or he noticed, Natasha either, as he felt her arm settle around his shoulder..
He was thrilled that she felt confident enough to make the statement, and 'claim' him as hers. He was pleased that she was willing to show her commitment to him to others, even if currently, they were in private. It was a small, but important step.
Dan could see that Alice seemed open to continuing their Menage a Trois. He was surprise, because he was fairly certain she hadn't been with both sexes at the same time before, but she seemed to really enjoy it!
He needed a rest after the vigorous fucking he had just given her, and Natasha, he knew would appreciate a slightly slower pace this time around.

Dan patted Alice on the hip, and said.
"I believe turnabout is fair play. I think, this time, Natasha should pleasure Alice, and Alice can pleasure me. I'm quite happy for Alice to stroke me with her hands, whilst Natasha uses her talented mouth on Alice. Does that sound fair to you ladies?"

He grinned and waited to see what they said, although he wasn't expecting a rejection.

He also knew that Alice's slender hands gave delicious handjobs, as he had already experienced, and he was aware her mouth would be tired after the lengthy pleasure she had given Natasha.

"Besides, it would be good to her Alice tell Natasha what to do!"
He challenged them both to reverse their usual roles, and so sat and waited.

Alice licked her lips, she could still taste Natasha on them, and she looked up at Daniel expectantly, smiling as he fulfilled her expectations and kissed her. She slipped a hand down, between her skin and his, to between his legs. Her fingers found his soft, but rapidly hardening member and she stroked it gently as he suggested that Natasha take a turn this time. She smiled at his suggestion, though nervously. Only moments before Natasha had been very much in control, and now Daniel was reversing that. Sort-of. He was still in control, but Alice wasn’t sure how to go about telling someone else what to do.

“Ummm… Natasha?”

She realised that it was phrased as a question, and that Daniel never did that, and Natasha hadn’t done that. She took a breath, putting herself into the mind set of someone in control, a mistress, a dominant. Maybe it wasn’t completely natural, but it was just acting wasn’t it?

“Natasha…”

Her voice firmed up as she grew more accustomed to the role.

“Natasha, lie down, on the floor.”

Natasha grinned and raised an eyebrow at Alice’s sudden confidence, but did as she was told. Lying, on her back on the floor, her eyes lighting up as she realised what was to come. Alice kissed Daniel once more, then slid from her Daddy’s lap, straddling the blonde woman’s face, and lowering herself until she could pleasure her with her mouth. She gasped suddenly as she felt Natasha’s tongue on her, surprised and delighted at the sudden sensation.

She leaned forward, tracing her fingers gently up Daniel’s inner thighs. Her small hands made their way to his crotch, stroking up and down his shaft, fondling his balls as he slowly began to grow hard once more. Her eyes were fixed on it, but she glanced up furtively at her Daddy as she began to caress his cock and couldn't help but moan as Natasha's tongue found her clit.

Dan was also surprise when Alice took control.
Natasha's face was a picture, as she was ordered onto the floor by the teenaged brunette beauty.

She seemed to have found new confidence, since meeting Dan & Natasha and embracing her new-found sexuality.

As Alice kissed Dan hungrily again, and slid from his lap to crouch above Natasha's waiting tongue, he heard her gasp as Natasha's talented mouth obviously began pleasuring her wanton pussy.

Dan watched with pleasure and even more surprise, as Alice's small hands gently teased his cock back to hardness, with strokes and squeezes, moaning as Natasha worked her magic.
He watched mesmerised, as she slid her slender fingers up and down his firm shaft, using the wetness from his tip to smooth the passage of her digits.
He sighed with pleasure at the way she stroked him, so relaxed, and yet not lazy.
She was looking up at him with a mixture of what he assumed to be adoration and mischief.

Her fingertips changed their motion and suddenly, she was cupping his balls and then gripping the root of his cock with her fingertips with all their tips nestled into his pubic hair. She squeezed gently a couple of times, as if exploring what it did to him, before sliding them back up the length of his cock, to the very tip and then just sliding them back and forth, teasing the head, and rubbing the pad of her thumb across the tender join between shaft and head.

Dan's moan was testament to how much he was enjoying her delicious torture.
He couldn't believe that one so young could so ably and imaginatively tease him, and provide so much pleasure.

She then switched her grip again, and fisted him firmly, from root to tip, squeezing the pre-cum from the slit, and using a fingertip to smear it over the sensitive skin.
Her strokes became faster, and she repeated this cycle over the next couple of minutes, moaning as Natasha teased her towards another orgasm.
Dan's hips started to bounce in time with her hand, as she licked her lips and looked at him lustily.
"Yes Alice!" Dan hissed at her. "Wank me like a little slut! I'm almost there!"

She was mesmerised by his cock, except for the moments when Natasha’s talented tongue found a particular sensitive spot and she found herself momentarily disorientated. Daniel was hard again, already, after so soon cumming in her pussy, cum that, right now, Natasha was licking from her. She felt a strange flash of jealousy, she had given blowjobs before, and it had been something that she’d never minded doing. Most of her female friends would bitch and moan about having to give their boyfriends blowjobs, but Alice had, well, she’d never minded doing it. Even her boyfriends seemed to follow the thoughts of her female friends though, that it was something special that she didn’t really enjoy, and they only got it occasionally. Usually they just settled for sex, and though there was certainly nothing wrong with normal sex, there had never been any passion it seemed, and sometimes she had secretly wanted them to push her to her knees.

And then Daniel had done it, and now she craved it, his dick was right in front of her, pre-cum smeared over the tip and her fingers. She teased him with her hands, her whole hand wrapped around his cock, and she slid her hand from head to base, squeezing and stroking it. She licked her lips unconsciously.

She could feel her own climax building, it wasn’t fair… she had to hold herself back and as Natasha pushed her closer and closer she found it harder to focus on her Daddy and his pleasure. Especially when he started bucking his hips, almost fucking her hand, at least she knew that he was close as well even before he spoke, clearly nearing his own climax.

She bit her lip, and squeezed her legs, her thighs gripping Natasha’s head, knowing that she was close to her own climax, and it was probably lucky that she had done so, even though the proximity of her next orgasm may have been to blame for what next came out of her mouth.

She shouldn’t have said it, she knew she shouldn’t have said it even before she spoke, but she couldn’t resist. How could she hold it back?

Daniel came, his cock jerking in her hands as he collapsed onto the couch with a cry, ropey strings of cum spurting from the head and landing on his stomach and dripping onto her hands.

She couldn’t resist.

“I thought I was the little slut sir?”

There was mischief in her tone, and disrespect, and it was probably fortunate that Natasha’s head was gripped between her thighs and so she didn’t hear Alice’s disrespect. Alice realised that perhaps a little too late…

It suddenly occurred to Dan that Alice was orally fixated. He had wondered about it before, but she seemed to be obsessed with his cock, and in particular sucking it.
Her hands upon his sensitised flesh were amazing! He had such deft touch, and had managed to coax him to another erection in record time. No other woman, not even Natasha, had been able to do that to him.

Alice was so considerate, and obedient, patiently holding her own pleasure back to ensure Dan got his.
He could see her wriggling on Natasha’s face, as she was being tongued to a climax, and yet, she still struggled to stave off her own pleasure, to allow Dan to cum first.
The sign of a true submissive, and loving babygirl.

As she had fisted his cock to the finish, and squeezed every drop of cum from him, licking her lips, as she did so, he watched her with unconcealed lust in his eyes.

“Cum now, Little one. Cum on Natasha’s wriggling tongue. For me.”

He watched her face contort, as she let go, and came copiously over Natasha’s eager mouth, and whose own fingers pleasured her wet slit, so that her orgasm crashed over her soon afterward.

Her outburst about being the little slut made him laugh, as he realised the insinuation that Alice though Natasha a slut.
He also noted her small act of rebellion, and decide she needed to be taught a lesson.

Dan said pointedly:
“Natasha is a gifted sexual partner, and yes, she does enjoy sex, but neither of you are sluts in the true meaning of the word. Neither of you sleep around without consideration of who your partner is or where they may have been. Certainly, you, Alice only sleep with me. I can’t speak for Natasha – but know she is a big enough girl to watch out for and take care of herself.”

He slowly stood, and pulling her on wobbling legs off Natasha, until she could stand, led her across the room, to a wooden frame, around waist-high, which would normally have been used to dry damp clothing.
He gently, but firmly bent her over it, so her top half was the front side of it and her bottom half behind.
He walked over to a sideboard and produced some coil of rope, and handing some to Natasha, invited her to assist in tying Alice to the frame, so her wrists and ankles were tied together to the base of the frame, forcing her to bend over almost double.
This, of course, had the effect of exposing her sex and ass for any (mis-)treatment the other two cared to administer.

Dan patted Alice’s firm, tight ass cheeks gently and said.
“Hmmm. I think you might need a lesson in respect, little one!”

Natasha walked behind Alice, and without warning slapped her exposed rump, leaving a stark, pink hand-print.
“Call me a slut-would you?”

She walked around to Alice’s front, and bent down, so she could look the teenager in the eye.
“I’m older than you, and make no apology that I like sex, but I’m nobody’s whore! You need to respect your elders, youngster!”

She stood and walked behind Alice once more.
Alice could not see Dan, for he stood behind her too.
What on earth would happen next?

Alice was exhausted, since picking out her clothes her body had been used mercilessly by Daniel and Natasha, and when Daniel pulled her to her feet, she realised how little strength was left in her legs. She clung to him as he supported her across the room, barely able to walk properly under her own power. She’d misbehaved, she knew she had, and she remembered what he had told her, if she misbehaved, she would be disciplined…

She didn’t know what was coming, only that she was about to be punished, and that she had definitely earned it. She wasn’t sure why she had said it, she’d realised even before it had come out of her mouth that it was a mistake, and she’d still said it. Was part of her curious as to what the punishment might be? Did part of her want it?

The thought had occurred to her already, yesterday, and when she had been browsing forums later that night she had seen many images which reflected that which she had already imagined. The image of Daddy pulling her over his lap and bringing his palm sharply down onto her bare skin was now playing over and over in her mind. And true to her hungry imagination, she was bent over a drying rack, and tied there, bent almost double. She felt Daddy’s fingers tap her exposed ass lightly.

“Hmmm. I think you might need a lesson in respect, little one.”

And then a sudden flash of pain in her rump made her cry out in pain and surprise. She realised that it had not in fact been Daddy as Natasha walked in front of her and brought her face down to her level. After Natasha met her gaze, Alice cast her gaze downwards, not meeting the older woman’s eye.

“I’m sorry Miss Natasha. I was disrespectful.”

Alice certainly sounded sorry, though anyone currently in her position would probably be feeling sorry for whatever offence they might have given. Alice was, she realised she’d been disrespectful, both towards Natasha, and towards her Daddy. She deserved to be punished for what she had said.

“Please, punish me…”

She heard her Daddy’s voice again, “count the strokes babygirl…”

The sound of flesh on flesh rang through the room once more as Natasha’s hand contacted Alice’s rear. Alice bit her lip to hold back a cry of pain, but a sudden flush of heat rushed to her crotch.

“One…”

She flinched against her bindings as another blow struck home.

“Two…”

She whimpered at the third blow, it seemed that not only was Natasha not letting up, but each was harder than the last, and she could feel the heat in her ass cheeks as they coloured.

“Three…”

Natasha didn’t let up at all.
The blows raised down on Alice’s poor unprotected ass.
Alice, to her credit continued to count, even when she had to gasp with the obvious discomfort Natasha was causing her.
Natasha had never struck Dan as a sadist, but she seemed to enjoy causing Alice some pain.
Maybe it was because Dan had given his blessing to her punishment, but after twenty stout blows, Natasha took pause, and walked around to Alice’s front, and kneeling down so she could talk to her, face to face, Natasha reached down, and grasped Alice’s nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, and just held them.

“You have taken your punishment well, little Alice, this last part will be the worst, but I hope you will treat your elders with more respect in the future!”

With that, Natasha grasped firmly and twisted, drawing first a gasp, then a cry of pain, as she felt the burning and the sensitive nubs were stretched far beyond their usual range, and the overload bought tears to Alice’s eyes.

“Natasha – enough!”
Dan said, harshly.

Natasha stood, and turning to Dan, said:
“I’m sorry to both of you. I got over-excited and took things too far. Please forgive me.”
With that, she bent down & gently caressed Alice’s cheek, before walking to her clothes and hurriedly dressing, as Dan went to Alice, and kissed her, muttering assurances, as she freed her from her bonds.

“I’ll call you Daniel. I’ll see myself out.”
Natasha said quietly, as she left Dan & Alice alone.

Dan pulled Alice to him, once she was free and helped her to the sofa.

He held her in his arms, gently kissing her neck and cheeks.
“I’m sorry baby. I’ve never seen her like that before. She likes to play rough, but she has never been that vindictive before. I didn’t think she had taken offence that badly. I had judged that by tying you down, and allowing her to spank you a few times, she would play the game, and then calm down. I never though she would hurt you like that!”

Dan stroked her face and back and then lent her forward and stroked her sore bottom, trying to soothe her pain.

Alice had never thought of herself as a masochist, but she couldn’t deny that the thought of being punished by her Daddy had turned her on, made her deliciously wet. Here, now, she was being punished for doing wrong, and she couldn’t deny that a little of that wrong doing had been spurred on by the thought of Daddy taking her over her knee. Even Natasha punishing her was hot, and though each stroke brought a sharp pain to her ass she could feel the heat building between her legs. And then somehow it was too much.

Natasha came around before her and knelt to look her in her teary eyes. She wasn’t expecting what was to come next. She felt the faint pressure against her nipples, and then it built to a pain, pleasant at first, and then piercing through everything else. Alice cried out, and the moisture in her eyes became tears as she started to cry.

She barely heard her Daddy’s words, but she heard the anger in his voice. She tried not to cry, but it was too late, the tears already running down her face. Natasha dressed and left as Daddy came to Alice and freed her from the bonds. He guided her over to the sofa and held her in his arms, protecting her, comforting her.

She felt safe in his arms once more and snuggled into his chest, sniffing and wiping at her tears.

“That’s ok Daddy…”

She felt safe again in his arms, and he bent her over for a moment, she hesitated, unsure of why he might want to do. She shuddered as she felt him stroke her ass, and relaxed at his soothing touch. She stopped him and climbed into his lap, gingerly, to avoid hurting her tender rear, putting her hands round his neck and snuggling against his chest.

“I’m sorry Daddy…”

Back