Sweet Release (Closed for RennyStyle)

Holding the new girl's hand, Olivia brought her towards Stan. "This is Amy, our newest employee. As you can see, she is new to all this, but I am sure she will be a quick Lerner. Which is why I hired her."

Olivia could see hat Stan was looking at Amy and was undressing her in his mind. It was a strange scene. Stan, over6' tall, black and naked. Olivia on her knees, also naked. Amy fully dressed, so white and small, contracting sharply with Stan.

"This is what we do here," said Olivia, stroking Amy's hand. "We make our customers happy."
 
"I see." Amy nervously nodded, taking in the scene. "And will I be expected to make customers happy like this?"

"Of course." Olivia nodded. "And you will be judged quite harshly on your ability to do that."

Olivia turned to Stan, glancing upwards at him.

"Are you happy, sir?"
 
Stan nodded. The interruption had satiated his desire for violence and he wanted to leave. But he was interested in coming back. The girl Amy interested him. She was white and small...exactly how he liked them.

But today was not the day. He grabbed a towel and,wrapping it around his waist, stepped out of he tub.

"Perhaps I can make an appointment to see Amy next time I am here. Hopefully you would have trained her on how to give me pleasure," he said.
 
"Perhaps, sir, you may consider hiring both of us." Olivia responded. Oh please do, Olivia thought to herself. None of my clients are that rough, none of them have the guys to take me and treat me like a dirty slut.

Olivia rose to her feet and began helping Stan dress again, taking great care to make sure he was as presentable as possible.
 
"Yes, yes. You have to be there too....but I want Amy as well. I would like to see how proficient she is."

Stan was soon dressed and ready to leave. Reaching in his wallet, he pulled out a large wad of bills and handed them to Olivia.

"Keep this, you sure earned it today" he said.
 
Olivia took the wad of cash in hand. "Thank you sir, you're incredibly generous." She smiled at him and closed the door.

Turning to Amy, she angrily approached the petite girl. "Don't you ever interrupt a session again, do you hear me? If I need help, I have the call button. Otherwise, you're to wait until I summon you."

Amy shrunk in shame while Olivia deposited her money in a safe place. Returning to the petite girl, Olivia issued a new order. "Fetch me a dressing gown. I have another client in ten minutes and I want to be ready for him."
 
As Amy got Olivia a dressing gown,she wondered what Olivia had landed for her next. She did not have time to think about it as she heard the doorbell ring and went to open it.

At he door was a tall nerdy looking young man, of about 24 years of age, wearing jeans and a black hoodie. He looked quite cute, and a little ackward at approaching the place.
 
Olivia smiled as she approached the nervous young man.

"Welcome, you must be my 4 o'clock. I'm Olivia, it's so nice to meet you. Why don't you sit down and we can discuss what you'd like to do today?"

She gently took his arm and led him inside. He was clearly inexperienced with women, and Olivia knew that this would require a more delicate, professional touch than what Amy could provide. Still, the new girl could learn a thing or two.

"Amy? Why don't you sit with us?"

The man sat down in a chair and Olivia sat opposite him, still radiating a calming energy.
 
"I am....ummmm...Brian," stammered the young man nervously as he looked at both Olivia and Amy, clearly understanding that Olivia was in charge. "My friends recommended me to come here to ...ummmm...get my first ..ummm....experience," he ended lamely.

He glanced at Amy, looking to her as she seemed awkward as well, unlike the confidence Olivia was radiating. He placed his hands between his legs and wondered what would happen next.

Both woman had individual charms....Olivia, with magnificent breasts and a perfect body, and Amy, small breasted, small ass and innocent looking. He wondered if Amy was a virgin like him as well.
 
"Well, your first time should be special. Don't you agree, Amy?"

Amy blushed, trying to hide. "Yes, ma'am."

Olivia tried not to chuckle as she taunted her. "Why don't you tell us all about your first time? Perhaps Brian might find it insightful."

"I think I should go, miss Olivia." Amy stood up, but Olivia took her by the wrist and pulled the young woman back to her chair.

"You'll leave when I dismiss you, not before." Olivia scolded her. "Now, Brian here says he needs some instruction in lovemaking, and it sounds like you might as well. Perhaps you can help each other out. With my instruction, of course."
 
Brian looked at Amy, and seeing her confusion, realized that she was a virgin like him too. He could see that Olivia knew that, and was intent on embarrassing Amy.

He heard Olivia say to Amy, "Take off your clothes." Amy hesitated for a moment, and unbuttoned her top, revealing gorgeous breasts behind a white bra.

He waited for more.
 
"But I'm not," Amy began to protest, but stopped herself before calling Olivia a whore. "I'm just an assistant here, I don't do what you do."

"You work here," Olivia hissed back. "That means you do as I say, and I'm telling you to remove your clothes. If you don't, I'll rip them off."

Amy stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. Brian craned his neck to see Amy's cleavage in her white bra. Olivia smiled and lazily sat back, watching the petite girl bend over and work her skirt down her legs.
 
Brian gasped as he saw the matching white panties Amy had on. He could see a patch of neatly trimmed hair over her mound, which he found erotic. As her skirt fell to the floor, she bent down to pick it up, revealing her round dimpled cheeks to Brian.

His cock stiffened, and Olivia watching him, smiled.
 
Amy stood in her white bra and panties, and Olivia twirled her finger, instructing the girl to turn and show off her body to the client.

"Brian," Olivia interrupted, "tell me what you see when you look at Amy."
 
"Ummm....she looks so good, but ummmmm.....she is still has her bra and panties on. I would like to see more of her, of she is ok. And you are beautiful too, Olivia," he stammers.

Brian tries to cover his erection from both Amy and Olivia. But Olivia knows exactly what is happening.
 
Olivia smiled and stood up. "I'll tell you what I see, Brian." She approached Amy from behind. "I see a young woman who needs to be shown how beautiful she is." She unhooked Amy's bra and pulled it away. "Who hasn't had a man touch her body." Her hands caressed Amy's breasts before reaching down towards the nervous girl's hips.

Olivia rested her chin on Amy's shoulder as she played with the waistband of Amy's panties.
 
"Wow, you are both so beautiful and hot," Brian said. He could not take his eyes of Amy's breasts, and watched Olivia's fingers on the elastic of Amy's panties.

He could also see the perfect breasts on Olivia and wondered what she would look like naked.
 
"You've said that." Olivia told him. "What else? The first step to pleasing a woman is pleasing our ears and our egos. Tell me what you like the most about us, what you would do with our bodies, and what you'd like us to do to you."

Olivia stepped away from Amy. "Do a good job and Amy will lose the panties. Do a great job, and I'll get naked too."
 
Olivia could see Brian was embarrassed, and she enjoyed it.

"I want to see you suck on Amy's breasts as I remove her panties from behind. I want to see her sweet ass reveal itself to me and see her cunt. I would like to see you naked too, and then have you suck on my cock, which is hard just seeing you both. Maybe have Amy suck me too."
 
"That's how you speak to women?" Olivia asked, cocking her eyebrow at him. "No wonder you have to pay."

She smirked and kissed Amy passionately on the lips, caressing her shoulders and keeping their sexy bodies close. Amy was more surprised than Brian, and unsure of how to react.

"I'll give you another shot. Tell us what you really want, how you really feel. Do a bad job, and you may only get to watch."
 
Brian squirmed, though Olivia could see that he had enjoyed watching her kiss Amy.

He stuttered, "Ummm....you are both so beautiful that I would love to see you..ummmmm...naked. I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you."

Olivia could see that he was stating the truth, as he continued, "Well, I have never seen a woman naked before, and my friends recommended this place. But I had never imagined seeing two woman. Please, I want to watch and participate.".

Brian blushed deeply and kept his eyes firmly on the floor.
 
Olivia reached down and removed her nightgown, exposing her naked body. She smiled sweetly at Brian and helped him to his feet.

She led him towards Amy, then took the girl in her hands and kissed her passionately on the lips. She slipped her tongue into Amy's mouth and moaned pleasurably. Their hands explored each other's bodies before Olivia broke off, then turned back to Brian.

"Your turn. Let's see if you do better than that."
 
Brian looked nervous as Olivia offered up Amy to him. While gazing at Olivia's naked body, he stepped closer to Amy and reached out to her.

Amy was in a daze. Kissing Olivia was unexpected but she had liked it, especially kissing her in front of an audience. She had responded to the kiss, which was surprising as she had never kissed a woman before. But feeling Olivia's breasts pressing against her body and seeing Olivia's naked body made her respond automatically. She would have liked the kiss to go on longer but hearing Olivia's words to Brian, made her look at him in anticipation.

Brian grabbed Amy's arm and clumsily pulled her towards him. Pressing his body to hers, he held her in his arms and kissed her full on the lips. Amy relaxed her body and opened her mouth. Brian slipped his tongue in, while his hands reached up and fondled her naked breast. Amy arched her back as his fingers found her nipples and pinched them roughly.

Brian moved his hand to the top of Amy's skirt and started pushing it down. He wanted to see her naked.
 
Last edited:
Olivia took Brian's hand in her own, keeping him from pulling Amy's skirt down.

"Wait," she whispered into his ear. Amy and Brian both glanced in surprise at Olivia.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked, eager for Brian to continue.

"Don't you think we're a little uneven here?" Olivia asked. "Look at you. Look at me. Now look at our new friend. Don't you think he's a little overdressed?" She leaned in close to Amy's ear to add "don't you want to see his cock?"
 
Back
Top