Best way to insert a butt plug?

Order a Lube Launcher from Amazon.com sex toy department. Its under $5.00. Its a small pencil size syringe that allows you to shoot lube up inside the rectum. It makes penetration and anal sex much easier and more enjoyable.

This sounds like a great little device, but the name just cracks me up. Combine that name with the problem of getting a buttplug in, and it creates a vividly funny visual of a little device that launches a lubed butt plug at the target. :eek:

:D

This sounds like a great little device, but the name just cracks me up. Combine that name with the problem of getting a buttplug in, and it creates a vividly funny visual of a little device that launches a lubed butt plug at the target. :eek:

Your visual imagination cracks me up.

The lube launcher works well, but it is a glorified and severely overpriced plastic syringe. Get yourself some plastic Luer slip syringes, without the needles. You should be able to find them online for about $10-15 for 100. They come in a wide range of sizes. I have a box of 3ml/3cc size which is about 3/8" in diameter. Very easy to slide in even if you are not relaxed. I've used the 5ml/5cc size in the past & I'm guessing that they are about 1/2" in diameter, still easy to slip in and they hold more lube per shot. I got the smaller 3ml/3cc size when I was prepping an anal virgin.

Be sure to get the Luer slip, NOT the Luer lock. The lock ones are made to use with a threaded needle and have a different tip. I think the tips on the slip ones are easier to slide in your ass. Also, lube up the outside of the syringe as well.

What if getting it in isn't the problem, it's keeping it in that's the problem?

Do you clench to keep it in or relax?

Back