Young millionaire seduces friends mom

SexyOlga

Virgin
I've got this idea from tv show.
Young computer genius and millionaire seduces his best friends mother.
I think it could be very hot erotic story. She should be beautiful young milf, single with one son. He should be involved in the story as voyeur.
What do you think?

So 18-year-old gazillionaire Yanni is hot for his best friend Biff's 32-yr-old MILF mom Maggie, a wild child who birthed Biff when she was only 14. Motherhood didn't mature Maggie much so she's easily seduced. What then? After watching, does Biff join in? Is his dad Denny anywhere around? Are there repercussions? Is the story a stroker or farce or tragedy or what?

Could be any of the above. But don't forget to include the tentacles--very important.

So 18-year-old gazillionaire Yanni is hot for his best friend Biff's 32-yr-old MILF mom Maggie, a wild child who birthed Biff when she was only 14. Motherhood didn't mature Maggie much so she's easily seduced. What then? After watching, does Biff join in? Is his dad Denny anywhere around? Are there repercussions? Is the story a stroker or farce or tragedy or what?

She meets young millionaire and fucks him because she is easy and would have fucked him anyway. Didn't the story just die then? There's no point in making the guy a millionaire if it doesn't get him fucked.

Seems to me he's a millionaire and she's an ex-wild child who has given up all that for motherhood. She desperately doesn't want to go there again, but she's in financial trouble. She also was the neighborhood mom when her son was growing up and the millionaire as a kid was always at her house with all the other boys that age. She feels a motherly connection to Yanni (?), but now he just wants to fuck her. And she needs the money, and...maybe I lost the thread now...

rj

Maybe--and I know a woman like this--she's always had a "cougar" side...she gets turned on by the idea of maybe someday having an illicit sex relationship with her son's friends...and then they're grown up, too late--but wait! One of them comes back to try his luck, and finds a receptive target...

Maybe--and I know a woman like this--she's always had a "cougar" side...she gets turned on by the idea of maybe someday having an illicit sex relationship with her son's friends...and then they're grown up, too late--but wait! One of them comes back to try his luck, and finds a receptive target...
She's not so much a cougar as just a permanent adolescent -- she never grew up. She's always boffed teens. For LIT purposes, her lovers have always been 18. When her son's buddies and other neighborhood boys hit the magic age, she takes them. The young nerdy gazillionaire (he developed a new game engine a couple years ago) doesn't know this about her so he invests money in seducing her. She's amused by his efforts but sees no need to discourage his bribes.

She's not so much a cougar as just a permanent adolescent -- she never grew up. She's always boffed teens. For LIT purposes, her lovers have always been 18. When her son's buddies and other neighborhood boys hit the magic age, she takes them. The young nerdy gazillionaire (he developed a new game engine a couple years ago) doesn't know this about her so he invests money in seducing her. She's amused by his efforts but sees no need to discourage his bribes.

There ya go. Now his millionaire status has some point in the story.

rj

There ya go. Now his millionaire status has some point in the story.
Young mogul Yanni is so nerdily infatuated with immature MILF Maggie that he bribes (with games & tech toys etc) her boy Biff for access to Maggie, whom he tries to bribe with what he thinks are appropriate gifts (costly & gaudy). Ah, but Biff's sister Sara (just turned 18) sees what's happening, solicits her own bribes, maybe involves her dad Denny, plays everyone off against each other for her own fun and profit. Hilarity ensues. Maybe some incest, too, triggered by viewing images on Yanni's elaborate surveillance system. Yow.

Young mogul Yanni is so nerdily infatuated with immature MILF Maggie that he bribes (with games & tech toys etc) her boy Biff for access to Maggie, whom he tries to bribe with what he thinks are appropriate gifts (costly & gaudy). Ah, but Biff's sister Sara (just turned 18) sees what's happening, solicits her own bribes, maybe involves her dad Denny, plays everyone off against each other for her own fun and profit. Hilarity ensues. Maybe some incest, too, triggered by viewing images on Yanni's elaborate surveillance system. Yow.

Add tentacles and write.

rj

I dunno, maybe it needs banana slugs instead.

Creationists think bananas were created by an intelligent designer to fit the human hand (they don't know about apes, I guess). Same with banana slugs I would imagine, though the creator got a little fancy with ribbed design and prelubrication. Good idea. Gives the story some credibility and all.

ETA: I might have that backwards. Creationists might think the human hand was created to hold banana slugs. Need more research to get the science here exactly right.

rj

Last edited:
quite erotic in concept. how to go about it ?
In reality: Mon and Dad must both be weak neurotics and Son is a psychopathic alpha monster. In LIT fantasyland: whatever. Son lusts after MILF Mom, catches Dad (and Mom) in compromising positions, blackmails them both. Or maybe Dad is a pharmacist and Son blackmails him for appropriate drugs. Or maybe Son *thinks* he's blackmailing Dad but it's really a setup by sneaky Mom.

Back