Question for Lesbians and Bisexual Women

CarolsQuietCorner

Experienced
I have a question for lesbian and bisexual women. But it’s going to take a rather long set-up to get there. I’m sorry if some of what follows sounds rather clinical, but I’m not writing this to tantalize or arouse.

I consider myself bisexual. I am attracted to men, or at least certain men. I feel nervousness and excitement and feel flush and a rapid pulse when I encounter a man I find attractive. If I get to know him I can imagine myself in a relationship with him and have sexual fantasies that include pleasuring him and being ravished by him. When I masturbate thinking about a man I have my strongest orgasms when I imagine him cumming inside me.

I experience similar feelings when I meet an attractive woman. I feel nervous and excited, my pulse quickens. In time I can imagine being in a relationship with her. My sexual fantasies include pleasuring her, playing with her breasts, going down on her. I also think about us grinding together or going down on each other and reaching orgasm simultaneously. But the fantasy that gets me going the most is having her take me with a strap-on.

I feel uneasy about this last fantasy. I have yet to be in a relationship with a woman, but I’m ready to pursue one when the right person comes along. I’m worried about sharing this fantasy. I’m afraid that if I told her I wanted her to take me in that way she would think, “oh, she wants me to be a guy for her.” I feel that is wrong, because in my fantasies she is really herself. I’m not imagining that she actually has a penis. Rather, I think the fantasy is more about her dominance of me. But I don’t know how other women perceive this fantasy, and I’m afraid I will be thought of as a fake, not a true bisexual.

I want my strongest sexual desires for a woman to involve our mutual pleasure, just as my strongest sexual desires for a man involve mutual climax. I have tried to repress my strap-on fantasies, to no avail. Although I have been successful in reaching orgasm when I masturbate fantasizing about being with a woman and grinding together or going down on each other, it is still true that thinking about being with a woman more dominant than me taking me with a strap-on gives me my most powerful climaxes.

If I meet the right woman I want to be open with her, but I am so afraid that admitting my biggest sexual fantasy will scare any lesbian or bisexual woman away. I know there are lots of lesbian videos out there that involve strap-ons, but I wonder if that is more a male fantasy than anything driven by female fantasies and desires.

So my question for lesbians and bisexual women: How do you perceive a woman who has deep romantic feelings for you, but whose ultimate sexual fantasy is for you to take her with a strap-on? Is that a turn-off? Do you not even think of her as truly bisexual?

Thank you for reading all this, I know it was too long. If I do summon the courage to post this I will probably burst into tears the second I click submit, I’m that nervous. Please be gentle. And I am mindful of what someone wrote in the new girl’s survival guide thread, that guys on this site won’t let women have a space of their own. So I fear for what this thread may become. If you’d rather send me a private message than post here, more sympathetic I could not be.

i think it depends on the person, for me personally i am not a super fan of strap ons, but once in a while i feel similar to you. but i have met dykes and daddies that would not let me touch or even acknowledge their lady bits and instead we enjoyed more of what you want. so i am sure you will find some one like that for sure who fits with you.

Perfectly legitimate question...and well worded. I just happened to read this article below in another post a few minutes ago and thought it might be of interest to you. It's a wikipedia article about Tribbing/Tribasimn, but about midway down the page there's a section on "Sexual Practices" with research data that is interesting.

Here's the link -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism

I think the main thing to remember is; Human sexuality is wonderfully diverse. There is no right or wrong. It may (or may not) be harder to find the woman who shares your personal tastes, but IMO it is never wrong to let your desires and fantasies be known. There's also a possibility that even without a strap-on, her domination may take a form you will enjoy just as much.

Hi Carol

Firstly I know how tough it is to come to terms with our sexuality, and then to have to write about it is even scarier

But, as time goes by, and we talk more about it, paradoxically it often becomes more comfortable to talk about it

For what it's worth, any lover, lesbian, bi or straight who is worth her salt is most concerned about satisfying their partner. Anyone who cares more about other things than they care about you is not a keeper in my opinion

Take your time, and most of all enjoy. Enjoy the first meeting, enjoy the sex, enjoy the rush of admitting your deep fantasies, and of being open to her fantasies too, which may stretch your limits, but don't ever feel like you need to go beyond what you are ready for

I have a question for lesbian and bisexual women. But it’s going to take a rather long set-up to get there. I’m sorry if some of what follows sounds rather clinical, but I’m not writing this to tantalize or arouse.

I consider myself bisexual. I am attracted to men, or at least certain men. I feel nervousness and excitement and feel flush and a rapid pulse when I encounter a man I find attractive. If I get to know him I can imagine myself in a relationship with him and have sexual fantasies that include pleasuring him and being ravished by him. When I masturbate thinking about a man I have my strongest orgasms when I imagine him cumming inside me.

I experience similar feelings when I meet an attractive woman. I feel nervous and excited, my pulse quickens. In time I can imagine being in a relationship with her. My sexual fantasies include pleasuring her, playing with her breasts, going down on her. I also think about us grinding together or going down on each other and reaching orgasm simultaneously. But the fantasy that gets me going the most is having her take me with a strap-on.

I feel uneasy about this last fantasy. I have yet to be in a relationship with a woman, but I’m ready to pursue one when the right person comes along. I’m worried about sharing this fantasy. I’m afraid that if I told her I wanted her to take me in that way she would think, “oh, she wants me to be a guy for her.” I feel that is wrong, because in my fantasies she is really herself. I’m not imagining that she actually has a penis. Rather, I think the fantasy is more about her dominance of me. But I don’t know how other women perceive this fantasy, and I’m afraid I will be thought of as a fake, not a true bisexual.

I want my strongest sexual desires for a woman to involve our mutual pleasure, just as my strongest sexual desires for a man involve mutual climax. I have tried to repress my strap-on fantasies, to no avail. Although I have been successful in reaching orgasm when I masturbate fantasizing about being with a woman and grinding together or going down on each other, it is still true that thinking about being with a woman more dominant than me taking me with a strap-on gives me my most powerful climaxes.

If I meet the right woman I want to be open with her, but I am so afraid that admitting my biggest sexual fantasy will scare any lesbian or bisexual woman away. I know there are lots of lesbian videos out there that involve strap-ons, but I wonder if that is more a male fantasy than anything driven by female fantasies and desires.

So my question for lesbians and bisexual women: How do you perceive a woman who has deep romantic feelings for you, but whose ultimate sexual fantasy is for you to take her with a strap-on? Is that a turn-off? Do you not even think of her as truly bisexual?

Thank you for reading all this, I know it was too long. If I do summon the courage to post this I will probably burst into tears the second I click submit, I’m that nervous. Please be gentle. And I am mindful of what someone wrote in the new girl’s survival guide thread, that guys on this site won’t let women have a space of their own. So I fear for what this thread may become. If you’d rather send me a private message than post here, more sympathetic I could not be.

Back