Special Ability

“Everything Your Heart Desires”



Jerome had not yet come a second time. His erection had returned to its maximum size, and Sara relished how it felt as she rode him, her hips thrusting with desperate rapidity.

“Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck...” she squealed in time with each lunge, as it sent bolts of pure pleasure from her loins, up her spine, and down her extremities. Then she climaxed again. “FUCK!!!

When she regained her breath, she continued to rock on his stiff organ. Her galvanic growl sounded predatory. “I’m gonna fuck you all night, Jerome. I’m gonna fuck you like a bitch in heat.... I’m going to be your slut... your dirty bitch. I’ll be your fucking whore. My cunt is yours all night. I’ll do any and every thing you ask... any crazy shit you want. I’ll fuck you all fuckin’ night!”

Her hips renewed their rhythm and, as the tempo increased, her words followed along. “Fuck me, Jerome.... Fuck me all you can.... Make me your whore.... Your fucking slut.... My cunt is yours.... Fill my cunt! Fill my cunt! Come in me! Fuck me! Fill me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK me!!!”


 
Hearing Sara cussing like a fucking salior made Jerome thicker and harder in her. He was holding her hips thrusting into her. Sara had both hands on his shoulders. Sweat was pouring from his forehead. Both didn’t noticed Jerome’s rubber had fallen off. Sara screamed she squirted on his cock.

Holy Shit J, why didn’t we do this years ago, she asked afterwards in his arms. They fell asleep.

The next morning, Sara kissed his forehead as he slept. With nothing but in her concert t-shirt, she took the phone outside,lit a cigarette. And dialed the phone, and said, Oh my God Kelly…………………….
 
Part II: "Goodnight and Goodmorning"


Confessions


attachment.php




“You heard me Kelly. Jerome and I did it last night.”

Sara struggled with the telephone receiver and butane lighter in one hand, and her cigarette in the other. The spiral cord for the phone handset held the motel room door open a slight crack. She had needed to move the phone itself from the night stand to the floor near the door, then stretch the cord out the door to talk privately with her roommate and friend.

“No! Fuck you! He didn’t ‘just lay there.’ He ain’t no fuckin` vegentable. Jerome is capable of a lot including — I discovered last night — great sex....

“No shit....

“Yeah... I gotta admit it surprised the hell outta me, too. That’s one reason I waited so long. I didn’t want to commit to something and not have decent sex....

“Okay... I admit, I underestimate him sometimes, too....

“Well... you know... I’ve always loved him....

“I’ll tell you more when I get home....

“Yeah, me too....

“Yeah, I will....

“Okay... Bye!”

Sara threw the cigarette butt into a puddle in the parking lot, quietly opened the door just enough to slip back into the darkened room, and hung up the phone. With her eyes adjusted to the light outside, she could not see if Jerome still slept. It did not matter. She got down on her knees at the foot of the bed, lifted the covers and crawled in under them.

Awake or not, she found Jerome’s manhood already half erect when she slipped up the mattress to between his legs. She held it gently in her right and took its head into her mouth. She had cleaned him up before they slept last night, but she could still taste herself slightly on him. This turned her on and she moaned as she sucked his erection further up between her lips and fluttered her tongue upon it.


 

Attachments

  • P013a.jpg
    P013a.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Jerome woke up while Sara was going to town on him. He wiped his eyes with his back of his hand. Good Morning babe, Sara said between slurps. Jerome enjoyed her sucking waking up for a few minutes. She looked as beautiful as last night back in a ponytail. He asked her to stop for a second and sat up on the edge of the bed and she continued to suck. He held her head while she took him down.

Before he came, he motioned her to sit on his lap. He helped her to take her concert t-shirt off and she rocked on his cock hard with one hand on his shoulder an the other holding his cheeks with her tougue down his throat.
 
“Heart Don't Fail Me Now”



Sara had always enjoyed multiple orgasms from good sex. With Jerome, things went so soft and sweetly that her climaxes blossomed, aggregated, and redoubled like never before. She groaned into his mouth as she started to come. Soon, the orgasms intensified and she sat up and back, bouncing on his erection as she squeezed her own breasts and pinched her nipples.

“Fuck Jerome!” she screamed. “I’m coming.... Over and over... I don’t want to ever stop!”


 
Their body fluids were splashing against each other as sara was slamming on his cock hard, she yelled oh fuck hon, be in this with me as i am with you. Jerome saw the lust in her eyes turn to love. As he came, he fell back on the bed. Its ok its ok, sara ensured him. God, I love you Jerome.

After collecting himself, Jerome got his board and said dad has a poker game at the lake tonight. Stay over with me. I want to fuck you in my bed. It was the first time that sara heard him say the f word, she smiled and said you fucking animal.

They cleaned up, had breakfast, and headed home with hall and oats blasting,they were happy and singing away. They finally showed their love for each other and i t was a release of relief.

As they were pulling into jeromes house, his dad was packing his car for the lake. Sara got out of the van, went up to his dad and kissed him and said thank you for having a wonderful son.

The 3 talked in the driveway for awhile, jerome and sara waved good bye as his dad drove off. Sara turned to jerome, how about my famous egg salad for dinner....,
 
“Fools Rush In”



Later, dicing hard boiled eggs, Sara smiled as she recollected her and Jerome’s lovemaking that morning. She had planned to take it slow, make him come from fellatio the first time, get him hard again, and then have him for a good extended copulation. Instead, her oral talents had inflamed him, making him insist, through his easily interpreted gestures, that she mount him. She readily acceded to his desire, which by then matched her own. Giving him head had turned her on so much that she crawled right up and impaled herself on him in one thrust. It felt so good, and....

Oh! Fucking no!”

The knife slipped out of her hand as she closed her eyes and shook her head violently.

In her hasty passion, she’d forgotten to put a condom on him!

 
Fuck no, Jerome heard Sara yell. He drove into the kitchen. Saw the worried look on her face. She told him what they forgot to do. He said, on his board, don't worry I took care of it. Sara asked, fucking how? While you were in the bathroom, after we did the pearl bit. I crushed some of my cousin's birth control pills into your jack and coke. I am sorry but i wanted to feel your warmth and tightness naturally.

See, he showed her katie's compact of pills, she stays here sometimes, she leaves extra here just in case.
 
“Adult Education”



“It doesn’t quite work like that,” Sara explained. “You have to start taking the pills at the right point in your cycle, or they aren’t fully effective. What you did might help, but it might not make any difference.”

She slammed her fist down on the kitchen counter. “How could I have been so fucking stupid?!”


 
Back
Top