My images....can i use these for my stories?

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
hi can i use these images in my stories
 

Attachments

  • The Klub 17-0013.jpg
    The Klub 17-0013.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
  • The Klub 17-0026.jpg
    The Klub 17-0026.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • The Klub 17-0038.jpg
    The Klub 17-0038.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
  • The Klub 17-0060.jpg
    The Klub 17-0060.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
So far as the content goes, they're fine. You can get down and dirty with your illustrations so long as they're not photos of real people. When you're using real photos, you're severely limited.

The only other question is the source of creation. So long as you created these in a standard program ( Photoshop, 3d modeling program, etc. ) and not in something proprietary like a game's character creation module, you're good.

If it was created in one of those proprietary things, it's a question you'll have to ask Laurel directly after reviewing the terms and services of the game.
 
How can i get in touch with Laurel? To be completely honest I used a 3D sex game to come up with the pictures so I wanted to know if it is ok to get the pictures from there and post it.
 
Laurel's profile is here:

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=7

The most efficient way to get into contact with her is through PM. You may need to go into your User CP on this page:

http://forum.literotica.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

And tick the box to turn on private messaging, followed by the "save changes" button at the bottom.

You'll want to review the terms and services agreement of the game first to see if there's any prohibition against posting screenshots to sites other than the game's servers. Some do prohibit such things. Some encourage you to post screens, but only when watermarked with a link to the game, which you won't be able to do if you use them in a Lit story. Others consider any posting of images as free advertising, because people will ask, and you'll likely tell them where the screens came from.

The reason I say you'll probably need to contact Laurel is that it's a bit of a gray area. While the characters are your creation, and thus unique, they're built from a collection of assets someone else created.

Unless you're allowed to build your own background settings, which is very unusual, those are wholly created by someone else. That can be solved by cropping out your characters from the background, though.

If you find something in the game's TOS that allows posting of images, it would be a good idea to mention that and link to it when you contact Laurel.
 
thank you

hey there

thanks for the info and for Laurels profile.

I sent her a private message and she informed that it is fine as long as the game character is not stock (i.e. mario) and that i proceed under the guidlines set by literotica about no underage sex scenes, beastality and stuff.
 
Are those Sims? I'll never look at my Sims game the same way again... Nice compositions, and fun pictures. :)
 
Back
Top