My slut

Tonight, tonight

I can't wait to see and hear about tonight's encounter...I hope they are both as horny and dirty as we are. ;)

At the very least we should get some excellent footage. And if we're lucky we'll get a 2 for 1. Did they mention if they've done this before? I think it would be too tempting for him to watch and not join in. :D

Luv u slut - have an amazing time!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your horny, slutty Mistress (and princess) :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

I can't wait to see and hear about tonight's encounter...I hope they are both as horny and dirty as we are. ;)

At the very least we should get some excellent footage. And if we're lucky we'll get a 2 for 1. Did they mention if they've done this before? I think it would be too tempting for him to watch and not join in. :D

Luv u slut - have an amazing time!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your horny, slutty Mistress (and princess) :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

No, it's her birthday and this is what she asked for so he put an ad out, I showed them some pics and that's how we ended up where we are:) we should get some great footage and I think we will all have a good time, at least I'm hoping so.

will give you a report when i get home tonight;)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

luv u too slut;)
your horny, hung slutty daddy:)

No, it's her birthday and this is what she asked for so he put an ad out, I showed them some pics and that's how we ended up where we are:) we should get some great footage and I think we will all have a good time, at least I'm hoping so.

will give you a report when i get home tonight;)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

luv u too slut;)
your horny, hung slutty daddy:)

You were so hot last night, Daddy! You know I wish it were me that you were pounding and that was riding your face. You know that there would be much more happening than just plain fucking if I were there with you. ;)

I can only wish for a birthday present like that. :D. Although the story and messages today are certainly nice presents! I'm glad you liked the pic I was able to sneak last night. You know how much I like to get you hard. :heart:

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your greedy little whore of a princess/Mistress

You were so hot last night, Daddy! You know I wish it were me that you were pounding and that was riding your face. You know that there would be much more happening than just plain fucking if I were there with you. ;)

I can only wish for a birthday present like that. :D. Although the story and messages today are certainly nice presents! I'm glad you liked the pic I was able to sneak last night. You know how much I like to get you hard. :heart:

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your greedy little whore of a princess/Mistress

Damnit, wish I had more time to write, but that picture you sent me and the one before that with the chipped nail polish, I think you know what's happening as I type this:)

Glad you enjoyed it all Mistress
xoxoxoxo

Last night

I loved watching how much pleasure that deep throating slut gave you last night...you know I would make you shake and whimper with how hard I'd make you cum. ;)

I would spoil you for other women by giving you everything they won't...

Hope to get you Part 2 of your story today, so you can see some of what I mean. :D

Luv you, you sexy, dirty man. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

I loved watching how much pleasure that deep throating slut gave you last night...you know I would make you shake and whimper with how hard I'd make you cum. ;)

I would spoil you for other women by giving you everything they won't...

Hope to get you Part 2 of your story today, so you can see some of what I mean. :D

Luv you, you sexy, dirty man. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

If you were deep throating me like she was, I'm pretty sure after I came you would keep sucking until I passed out, and then sucking me some more until I woke back up:)

I love being spoiled already by you:)

I hope to get part 3 to you today as well so we might both have something to read:)

Luv you too, you dirty, filthy little girl xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox :kiss:

Sorry to interrupt :cool:

Just for the sake of comprehension: so last night while you were both having sex with someone you managed to make a vid or a picture of the ongoing scene and send it to each other, yes? :D

End of interruption :cool:

Sorry to interrupt :cool:

Just for the sake of comprehension: so last night while you were both having sex with someone you managed to make a vid or a picture of the ongoing scene and send it to each other, yes? :D

End of interruption :cool:

Lol. I'll clarify. He does the IRL whoring and records and sends to me, for both of our enjoyment. I share stories and dirty chat and fantasies and pics and audio of me when I can. And I watch his videos of solo, duo or trio action for my enjoyment and when I masturbate (like I just did today in my car at lunchtime). :D

His hookup sluts are a physical vessel for me to be with him without being there...as a marriage and 2 time zones separate us. ;)

Did I miss anything, babe? :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Lol. I'll clarify. He does the IRL whoring and records and sends to me, for both of our enjoyment. I share stories and dirty chat and fantasies and pics and audio of me when I can. And I watch his videos of solo, duo or trio action for my enjoyment and when I masturbate (like I just did today in my car at lunchtime). :D

His hookup sluts are a physical vessel for me to be with him without being there...as a marriage and 2 time zones separate us. ;)

Did I miss anything, babe? :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

No babe, you got it alright:) we are sluts for each other:) :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

My latest treat ;)

You are so fucking sexy and kinky that your solo videos are easily as hot (if not moreso) than the videos of you using your whores du jour! ;)

I'm so lucky to have such a creative and willing slut at my disposal, who gets all my pervy desires and gives me exactly what I need to get my thrills.

I need to go to my car and masturbate again today to you...you get me so fucking hot.

You rest that big dick tonight and save your energy for my next treat...can't wait to see what's in store, because it's always something dirty that I so enjoy. (Some whore burying her tongue up in your asshole is always a nice show.)

Glad you liked my shower activities this morning...ill work on getting you pics. :D

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your horny, slutty Mistress :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

You are so fucking sexy and kinky that your solo videos are easily as hot (if not moreso) than the videos of you using your whores du jour! ;)

I'm so lucky to have such a creative and willing slut at my disposal, who gets all my pervy desires and gives me exactly what I need to get my thrills.

I need to go to my car and masturbate again today to you...you get me so fucking hot.

You rest that big dick tonight and save your energy for my next treat...can't wait to see what's in store, because it's always something dirty that I so enjoy. (Some whore burying her tongue up in your asshole is always a nice show.)

Glad you liked my shower activities this morning...ill work on getting you pics. :D

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your horny, slutty Mistress :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

You know how to make your daddy slut super hard don't you mistress princess;)?

I love living out every kinky sexual desire you have to make you happy and so proud of me and I love that you love everything I do for you mistress.

i can't wait to hear about your masturbation session in your car, please tell me the highlighter will come into play again:)

i might rest my big dick then again I might not:) you will kniw;)

cant wait to see some pics if you can get them mistress:)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
your horny man slut

Sent you and email with a few pics

You know how to make your daddy slut super hard don't you mistress princess;)?

I love living out every kinky sexual desire you have to make you happy and so proud of me and I love that you love everything I do for you mistress.

i can't wait to hear about your masturbation session in your car, please tell me the highlighter will come into play again:)

i might rest my big dick then again I might not:) you will kniw;)

cant wait to see some pics if you can get them mistress:)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
your horny man slut

I sent you an email with a few pics to tide you over until I can get you a better treat in a few hours.

Had to scrap going to the car at lunchtime, so I'm going to do it there after work instead. :D. I have been in a constant state
Of arousal since first seeing your video this morning.

So if you don't rest your cock tonight, just what do you have in mind to do with it? It's not like you to be a tease. :devil:

I sent you an email with a few pics to tide you over until I can get you a better treat in a few hours.

Had to scrap going to the car at lunchtime, so I'm going to do it there after work instead. :D. I have been in a constant state
Of arousal since first seeing your video this morning.

So if you don't rest your cock tonight, just what do you have in mind to do with it? It's not like you to be a tease. :devil:

Me, a tease?!? For shame slut. That's not me at all. I saw your pics and responded back and was just as fucking horny as you were:)

i have been hard most of the day especially in the last e-mail where you talked about doing that thing with the cup, good god, I almost lost it right there:)

cant ait for more treats later and I think i may take night off with someone and maybe spend time with myself;)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Thank you for the hot story yesterday of me being used like a filthy whore in the club...I love what your sexy mind comes up with!

I also so appreciated the hot pics of you alone last night...such a fucking turn on and a wonderful treat to sneak in the bathroom and see in the middle of the night!

He must have been able to tell that I was horny when I got back in bed, because spooning quickly led to him fucking me in the ass while I used my wand.

Look forward to getting you a treat or 2 tomorrow, my hot, generous Daddy.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your spoiled princess

Thank you for the hot story yesterday of me being used like a filthy whore in the club...I love what your sexy mind comes up with!

I also so appreciated the hot pics of you alone last night...such a fucking turn on and a wonderful treat to sneak in the bathroom and see in the middle of the night!

He must have been able to tell that I was horny when I got back in bed, because spooning quickly led to him fucking me in the ass while I used my wand.

Look forward to getting you a treat or 2 tomorrow, my hot, generous Daddy.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your spoiled princess

Daddy is so happy you liked the story and he's so happy that he got you laid last night so I will take full credit for the ass fucking you got:) i knew the pics and the story would send you off the edge, because I know what you like as we are kinky kindred spirits (too lame?)

i look forward to some treats or anything from my spoiled princess;)

xoxoxoxoxo
your daddy

So glad my story of how I'd use you put you in the mood to do it IRL. And that you liked my first recording last night.

Your story and cum covered cock pic and all your messages got me so fucking horny yesterday, that I was actually sore after all the fucking I did last night.

You are the sexiest man a girl could ever ask for.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Forever your girl

So glad my story of how I'd use you put you in the mood to do it IRL. And that you liked my first recording last night.

Your story and cum covered cock pic and all your messages got me so fucking horny yesterday, that I was actually sore after all the fucking I did last night.

You are the sexiest man a girl could ever ask for.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Forever your girl

You don't know how horny you made me with your video and picture that I had NO choice but to shoot that little video for ya;)

i'm glad you got laid babe, that was my intention as I laid in bed thinking of you and got hard-on after hard-on:)

you are the filthiest whore a guy could ask for and I got you:)
xoxoxoxo

Finally getting her back...

It's been a tough road lately but lucky to have my dirty little princess back in my arms again:) :kiss: :hugs:

How could I stay away from you?

It's been a tough road lately but lucky to have my dirty little princess back in my arms again:) :kiss: :hugs:

Oh, Daddy - you know there is no way that I could resist...you give me everything I've ever wanted in a dirty, kinky slut and more!!

I am obsessed with the pictures, stories, messages and videos that you give me - they somehow keep getting sexier even though I never think you can possibly top yourself, you somehow do.

The video of Saturday night's hookup is the hottest thing I have ever seen, and will probably remain the hottest sexual encounter I've witnessed for the rest of my days...unless of course you keep raising the bar! ;)

I can't adequately express how you scratch ever dirty itch I have, and give me the confidence to act out my desires at home.

Your hungry, dripping cumslut princess :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Oh, Daddy - you know there is no way that I could resist...you give me everything I've ever wanted in a dirty, kinky slut and more!!

I am obsessed with the pictures, stories, messages and videos that you give me - they somehow keep getting sexier even though I never think you can possibly top yourself, you somehow do.

The video of Saturday night's hookup is the hottest thing I have ever seen, and will probably remain the hottest sexual encounter I've witnessed for the rest of my days...unless of course you keep raising the bar! ;)

I can't adequately express how you scratch ever dirty itch I have, and give me the confidence to act out my desires at home.

Your hungry, dripping cumslut princess :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Daddy is glad to have his dripping cumslut princess back in his burly arms once again and you know how I love to scratch those itches of yours cupcake:)

I knew you would love the video and there will be more to cum;)

I love and miss you a lot and glad to have you back;)
xoxoxoxo
your sweet daddy

Your wet, dirty princess

Daddy is glad to have his dripping cumslut princess back in his burly arms once again and you know how I love to scratch those itches of yours cupcake:)

I knew you would love the video and there will be more to cum;)

I love and miss you a lot and glad to have you back;)
xoxoxoxo
your sweet daddy

Fuck, if there are even more hot videos like that one cumming, might have to start wearing two pairs of panties so that I don't soak through to my chair at work.:eek:

I am so happy to be back where I belong. I can't wait to make it up to you with lots of dirty goodies.

MMMmm....wet panties (drools)

Fuck, if there are even more hot videos like that one cumming, might have to start wearing two pairs of panties so that I don't soak through to my chair at work.:eek:

I am so happy to be back where I belong. I can't wait to make it up to you with lots of dirty goodies.

I wish I could be there to drink up the juices from two wet panties, fuck that will be so hot for daddy. You never know what you're gonna get pumpkin;)

i miss you princess;) :kiss:

Variety is good...

I hope that the slut you are meeting tonight is game for everything I'd like to do. :D

I don't know if it could ever be as hot as the video of you and the guy from Saturday, but you always make sure to make it so hot for me.

As long as you are dirty, you know I'll love it. :kiss:

You're making me blush babe

I hope that the slut you are meeting tonight is game for everything I'd like to do. :D

I don't know if it could ever be as hot as the video of you and the guy from Saturday, but you always make sure to make it so hot for me.

As long as you are dirty, you know I'll love it. :kiss:

I really know how to get those gears of you going don't I slut? :) You know if that slut isn't game, she ain't worth OUR time:) I may not be able to top it either but I will give you some more suitable content:) LOL :kiss:

Stay tuned boo!

Back