Flirty Girl

Wow! I step away from Lit for a few days and miss your debut. After catching up with the thread, all I can say is, "WOW". You are a sexy creature, keep up the good work. And if you are in the NE corner of FL, I will volunteer to come take your photos next week so you don't have to rely on your webcam.

Just What I Needed...

After a shitty day at work, I knew I could count on you AB...

Your new pics are out-of-control sexy, especially the one on your hands and knees with a little something peeking around the corner saying "come play with me :kiss:". A----Mazing!

Mmmmmm....:D

attachment.php

Sexy belt, smashing midsection, lovely breasts, wicked attitude...Tell me that you secretly have a cloven hoof or something?

-LCN

Well, It's already so late and I haven't had time to read any messages but I will catch up tomorrow. Keep the good stuff coming!

Here's a peek for you guys still checking in :)

Oh good lord that second one... can I bite it? Just a nibble? ;)

I was excited all day checking my thread and excited to put the other half...and then I ended up feeling under the weather and going to bed early. Boo!

You will be happy to know I am currently sitting here dripping wet (having just gotten out of the shower) and intend to take some new pictures for future sharing. A friend requested lace and I intend to deliver.

For now, here is part two of my black studded belt. Enjoy!
Wow love the fuck me boots and that sexy behind - - nice french nails btw :p

Morning!!

I particularly like the fact of her moniker Angel.....and she has a thing for Demons:devil::cool:

I have SUCH a thing for Demons. Originally I had listed "NonHuman" as one of my turn-ons because on Lit the Nonhuman category has Demons, Dragons, Vampires, etc. Then I had people going like, "Oh so you're into beastiality?!?!" and I changed it to Demons real fast after that.

LONELY ISLAND FTW

Wow love the fuck me boots and that sexy behind - - nice french nails btw :p

Those boots are so old but they seemed appropriate for the look. I love my manicure I keep acrylic nails on at all time because I think they look beautiful and after keeping it up for so long I can't imagine life without them. They're a little long now going to have them redone next Wednesday ;)

Lace Sneak a Peek

Okay so a Lit fan suggested lace....and I took some photos. Just a teaser today since tomorrow is Photo Friday!

See you sooooon

Last edited:
Okay so a Lit fan suggested lace....and I took some photos. Just a teaser today since tomorrow is Photo Friday!

See you sooooon

Angel, I just love the tease of a nipple in that first shot...god, you are sexy!:):rose:

Last edited:
Love the pink

So hot, I'm glad you decided with that rather than the magenta one!

your ass

I can't decide if I would spank it or lick it? I think I want to do both!!!

I have SUCH a thing for Demons. Originally I had listed "NonHuman" as one of my turn-ons because on Lit the Nonhuman category has Demons, Dragons, Vampires, etc. Then I had people going like, "Oh so you're into beastiality?!?!" and I changed it to Demons real fast after that.

LONELY ISLAND FTW

Those boots are so old but they seemed appropriate for the look. I love my manicure I keep acrylic nails on at all time because I think they look beautiful and after keeping it up for so long I can't imagine life without them. They're a little long now going to have them redone next Wednesday ;)

not so bad for people to make the wrong assumption. i'm actually quadrasexual- men, women, medium-sized sheep, and tined garden implements...

and not sure what ftw stands for, other than wtf backwards... there was a video game called 'hunt the wumpus', and i guess in keeping with the topic of misunderstood intentions, ftw could stand for 'fuck the wumpus', which you'd do after you caught him...

and also, yay yay! some toes in that second photo!!

Last edited:
not so bad for people to make the wrong assumption. i'm actually quadrasexual- men, women, medium-sized sheep, and tined garden implements...

and not sure what ftw stands for, other than wtf backwards... there was a video game called 'hunt the wumpus', and i guess in keeping with the topic of misunderstood intentions, ftw could stand for 'fuck the wumpus', which you'd do after you caught him...

and also, yay yay! some toes in that second photo!!

FTW = For The Win

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the internet!

JK sorry I'm a smartass

FTW = For The Win

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the internet!

JK sorry I'm a smartass

wow, another one (jk); maybe i ought to google those acronyms. and you're allowed to be a smartass, you pull it off well. i'm bad at attempting to be a smartass, but if you post more photos you can be sure i'll be pulling it off... :eek:

ok, yeah, i found it...

Back