Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having recently got my husband to start pee play like my Daddy used to, he now realises how much fun it is.
 
what i wpuldnt give for an appreciative mouth and tongue on me now

I'm soooooooooo fucking THIRSTY...and here you are teasing me again, Drinkmein!!! I would drink every hot, delicious piss-drip from you and lick you squeaky clean! AND...perhaps suck a few orgasms out of you at the same time! I do live to please YOU!!! 💝💋😋
 
A special piss encounter! 💗

This past August, I had quite an amazing encounter at an adult bookstore that I frequently play in. Although I often suck men off and occasionally take anal in ABS venues, this was my first encounter with piss play! Believe it or not, due to concerns over cleanliness, every adult bookstore I've ever visited has generally prohibited piss play of any kind, so the event I will relate is unique in my experience!

I was in one of my favorite "buddy booths," rather spacious video booths that easily accommodate more than one man. (Unlike many other adult bookstores, management of this particular ABS allows multiple men in the booth at one time, as long as the videos are playing.) As is my custom, I was kneeling on the floor, completely naked and masturbating and, having left the door of the booth open about four inches, waited to offer the next curious man who peeked in a good blowjob!

I hadn't waited long before an older man...a tall, slim, ordinary looking guy who appeared to be in he mid-seventies...stopped outside my booth and, pushing the door open a bit wider, put his head in and looked around. I am an absolute sucker for older men, so I immediately caught his eye with mine, smiled pretty and, with a beckoning gesture of my head, I invited him in. With an excited look spreading across his face, the man stepped into the booth, turned and locked the door! Just that quick, was in business!

Without a word, the man unbuttoned the waistband of his khakis, unzipped his fly and pushed his pants and boxers down below his knees, revealing a thick, uncut penis with a bulging head clearly outlined within its thick, veiny, foreskin, still flaccid, but showing LOTS of potential! Beneath hung a nice pair of balls...all surrounded within a nest of salt-and-pepper pubic hair. My mouth began watering instantly and, licking my lips, I looked up into the man's eyes and opened my mouth, showing him I was perfectly ready and willing to receive his manhood there! He didn't need any more encouragement and, stepping over to me, he put his beautiful cock into my mouth! With a little sighing moan of pure contentment, I tilted my head back slightly and simply engulfed his member, wrapping my lips around his very root...feeling his balls resting on my upturned chin and nuzzling my lips and nose into his man-fragrant bush! Like a fire, that old familiar thrill flowed through me as, once again, I began to suck this stranger's cock...loving how it's musky flavor filled my mouth in an instant and good it felt to suck cock again!

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh!" the man crooned softly, "You're a cocksucker...Mmmmm, yeahhhh...a good cocksucker!" "Mmmmm..." I moaned in complete agreement and delight as I found the opening of his foreskin with the tip of my tongue and pushed it inside...tasting him...and feeling him begin to swell. I just gave myself over to pleasuring and satisfying my new stranger/lover, sucking and licking his growing cock with total abandon!

Suddenly, an odd thing happened! As I sucked, the man suddenly blurted out, "I want to piss in your mouth so bad right now!" Surprised, and a bit taken aback, I took his cock out of my mouth and, stroking it with my fingers, not knowing quite what to say, I told him, "Well...um...I'd like that, but I really don't think we can do that in a place like this!" He said nothing, but just pulled my mouth back onto his cock!

I went back to sucking him eagerly, thinking that his remark was just a hot fantasy finding its way out of a horny man's mouth. But, an instant later, I knew how wrong THAT idea was as the sharp, tangy flavor of urine suddenly filled my mouth! Startled, I looked up at the man to find him grinning like the Cheshire cat, his eyes gleaming with perverted pleasure! "Did you like that?" He asked softly, obviously enjoying my discomfort! Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to not gag and spew the mouthful of urine all over the man's crotch! Quite the contrary, I felt strangely thrilled and, sliding my mouth off his cock, I looked up into the man's eyes again. Swallowing the mouthful of warm piss, I simply stammered, "Y-yes...I did!" At that answer, my new playmate chuckled and asked lewdly, "Want some more?" Seeing me hesitate, he added, "Don't worry! We won't mess up the booth! I'll give it to you one mouthful at a time, so you can drink it all!" Again, that hot thrill ran up my spine, making my own cock throb down between my legs. "Okay," I told him, "Let's do it!"

Now the man really had me! "Beg for it!" He commanded. Well, I certainly couldn't resist now...I was helpless! Looking up at him, I did just that...I begged him! "Please, sir," I whined, "please piss in my mouth!" Chuckling lewdly, he put his cock back into my mouth and said, "Now, there's a good bitch!" I felt him relax, his cock lengthened slightly and he released the next load of hot, strong-tasting urine! Greedily, I gulped the hot piss down!

What a hot thrill! Over the next several minutes, the stranger calmly fed me his potent piss, stopping each time after filling my mouth...allowing me to swallow before giving me more. Before long, his bladder completely empty, the man shook his final drops onto my face and tongue. As soon as he was finished, he rudely took his cock out of my very surprised mouth and put it back in his pants. Without another word, the stranger zipped up, turned and left! To say that I was surprised would be a huge understatement!

But...what an amazing encounter that was! And I'm sure we BOTH loved it, too! I know I sure did!!! 💟
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top