What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
have i told you lately that i love you?
i keese you
:kiss:

Can anyone join in here??

I;m home..............no work at all, so I took a half day and came home to suprise the wife. Great.

It's a crap day - wet, windy, cold, depressingly gray....so I'm happier to be here than there.

It's a great day for just hanging out.....wanna join us under a blankie on the couch.

vella_ms said:
have i told you lately that i love you?
i keese you
:kiss:
:heart: It's mutual. Quite.

matriarch said:
Can anyone join in here??

It's a great day for just hanging out.....wanna join us under a blankie on the couch.
Yes ... and yes. Thank you for not calling it "doing nothing," too! ;)

Okay. Have coffee. :) G'morning, friends!

I got a little sidetracked (laundry, dishes, etc.) while the coffee was brewing, but I'm back now ... for a little while. Gonna take the younger two spawn to the bookstore in a bit to spend their Christmas gift cards. I'll sit in the coffee shop and edit while they browse. Then, drop them off at home & head to the grocery store. Might get a haircut (trim), too. Maybe.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

I don't want to be up yet. Mostly cuz the kids are crabby and my whole body hurts like it does every morning.
On the good side of things- we're doing a whole lot of nothing today. No errands, no company, just hanging out. Hoping it's a good day. :)

Really bummed that we've decided not to take the dog on our trip, but I'm dealing. Seems like every time we decide to head north we have to deal with rain/mud at some point or another. It'll be nice to have some time with my family, as it's been about a year since we saw some of them. Well, we've seen them, but for very brief periods of time. This should be nice and relaxing, presuming all our kids are able to get enough sleep and not get cranky. Times like these I wish I had a big SUV so they could all have room and the dog could come with. One of these days, perhaps.

Big love to all our friends. I hope your day is good and leads into an even better weekend. :heart:

lucky-E-leven said:
Really bummed that we've decided not to take the dog on our trip, but I'm dealing. Seems like every time we decide to head north we have to deal with rain/mud at some point or another. It'll be nice to have some time with my family, as it's been about a year since we saw some of them. Well, we've seen them, but for very brief periods of time. This should be nice and relaxing, presuming all our kids are able to get enough sleep and not get cranky. Times like these I wish I had a big SUV so they could all have room and the dog could come with. One of these days, perhaps.

Big love to all our friends. I hope your day is good and leads into an even better weekend. :heart:

A convoy.
Two cars??
Three cars??

lucky-E-leven said:

I wish I lived closer....I'd loan you the behemoth, and forget to get it back (I hate it).

OK, that's the wife's ciggie supply ordered on line, (much cheaper than buying them over the counter here in UK, just over half what I'd pay at the cheapest supermarket), now its time to make my way to the hairdresser - time for a trim [must be in the (h)air...... :D ]

Catch up with you all later.

with 6 adults and 3 kidlets here.... my mood is..... :rolleyes:

Hopefully by the weekend all will be back to nomal...... or I'll go back to work..... either way, I win..... :D

MaeveoSliabh said:
Did somebody say coffee?

I know that feeling, sweetie. Hugs and imaginary coffee waiting for you at Absie's place, if you show up there.

My own mood: exasperated. My landlady's son's dogs were among the guilty parties in a savage attack on his cousin's cat. Poor thing is frightened out of her wits, I think. And those dogs aren't even supposed to BE upstairs, precisely they do shit like that. Hell, they even bark at my stepdaughter. Aside from HIS dogs, the rest of them are usually nice....emphasis on the usually part. The barking at my stepdaughter is one example of them being less than nice at times.

I'm gone for the weekend. She'll be here in 3 hours. Care to guess at my mood? :heart: :nana: :nana: :nana:

MaeveoSliabh said:
more coffee?

BUT... i'm all excited. He comes back tomorrow! Squee!!

Cool. I'll get you another cup. At Absie's. :D :cool:

The he in question is the one you call the Bodyguard, right?

SEVERUSMAX said:
Cool. I'll get you another cup. At Absie's. :D :cool:

The he in question is the one you call the Bodyguard, right?
But she skeers me. :D

Yep! He's flying back in tomorrow night, and we'll have two whole weeks all to ourselves, with the first girl down where we'll be moving. A long, long drive away.
:nana: :nana: :nana:

MaeveoSliabh said:
But she skeers me. :D

Yep! He's flying back in tomorrow night, and we'll have two whole weeks all to ourselves, with the first girl down where we'll be moving. A long, long drive away.
:nana: :nana: :nana:

Ah, I sense that you are rivals with her....so this is a positive turn for you....away from the competition..... ;) :devil:

SEVERUSMAX said:
Ah, I sense that you are rivals with her....so this is a positive turn for you....away from the competition..... ;) :devil:
Lovey, she's been trying to get me kicked out of the house since the day i moved in. And he knows it.

And he's getting tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back