Have you ever lived out your fantasies?

As of wednesday...yes.

Married guy that had a first bi experience a couple of days ago. Met up with a guy I talked to online. Think I'm ready for more now!

Fantasy

I have lived out many of my fantasies and look forward to making a few more come true.

One being a mff and another being my anal virginity being taken. Time will only tell.

I did two years ago with another couple and my husband. However, it did not turn out exactly as I imagined it and honestly, I was disappointed. I wanted a full on girl on girl action as well as couple action. She was unwilling to do that and he did not do as much as I would have liked either. Maybe it was that particular couple. However, I think fantasy sometimes should stay that way unless your willing to deal with real life complications or disappointments. Not all fantasies are going to go exactly as you imagine in your mind. If your lucky enough to have it happen right the first time then that is great. For myself it was not so great.

I did two years ago with another couple and my husband. However, it did not turn out exactly as I imagined it and honestly, I was disappointed. I wanted a full on girl on girl action as well as couple action. She was unwilling to do that and he did not do as much as I would have liked either. Maybe it was that particular couple. However, I think fantasy sometimes should stay that way unless your willing to deal with real life complications or disappointments. Not all fantasies are going to go exactly as you imagine in your mind. If your lucky enough to have it happen right the first time then that is great. For myself it was not so great.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out.

And yeah, dealing with disappointments and pitfalls is part of the territory.

But when it's good, it's real good.

Yes, by cuckolding my husband. More his fantasy, but I got into it.
But I want to live out what really gets me going. A passionate time with a woman who can teach me a few things. :)

L:rose:

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out.

And yeah, dealing with disappointments and pitfalls is part of the territory.

But when it's good, it's real good.

Thanks for the comment. Your right of course on the pitfalls and disappointments. I bet its good if you get the right couple who is unselfish in sexual time together.

some but its always exciting and erotic being part of someone else's fantasy...

hi

looking to meet a guy similar to my ex bf to live out my remaining fantacy in real encounters.

I want to suck off seven guys, one right after another. That's my fantasy. The odds of it happening appear slim, but I suppose anything can happen.

But I have arranged the next best thing, to happen in less than two weeks: I have been cultivating relationships with three good men, and, starting in 10 days, I will to be meeting one per day, over a three day period, to give each full body, penis and prostate massage, finishing each by drinking his cum. This has been quite a while in the works. Three new men -- three beautiful cocks! -- in three days! Cant wait!

Last edited:
I try (not always successfully) to keep my fantasies to things that may happen, that being said I have had a few happen. Nothing I would consider newsworthy, though the first big cock in me was heavenly. My gf doesn't seem to be as adventurous as I would like to be so I don't see anything in the near future either.

Back