Need Editor For Coming of Age Infatuation Story

FWBeach

Virgin
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Posts
19
Need Editor For Coming of Age Infatuation Story That Leads To Naughyness

Hello all, tried using the Editor Search but too many results returned. Noticed this forum so hopefully it's ok to ask here.

I've been a reader only Lit for several years, under the username of WM83. That name didn't seem "authoresque" though I know FWBeach isn't much better.

My story is about a guy reconnecting with a friend's younger sister, who happened to have a crush on the guy since high school. The first chapter is somewhat long (to me) and is setup, with the second and third chapter moving a bit faster, then later chapters getting to the action quicker.

First chapter involves nothing more than masturbation. Second chapter a bit more advanced the third chapter involving anal, which is then a common theme through many of the later chapters.

I'm a first time writer, but do have about eight chapters laid out already. This chapter is currently at 5,360 words, and should be by far the longest of the chapters.

If you are interested, I'd like to hear what you think. I'm interested in whatever kind of help you can give, from pace of the story, clarity, grammar, structure, whatever would help a reader enjoy the story more.

Thanks,
FW Beach
 
Last edited:
Your story really sounds interesting to me and I would love to read it and see if there is any way that I can help, even if it is just watching for typo's and how the story flows.

airsearch1
 
Your story really sounds interesting to me and I would love to read it and see if there is any way that I can help, even if it is just watching for typo's and how the story flows.

airsearch1

Sorry to not have seen this, I had given up on someone being interested. I'll package it up.

Thanks!
 
Thanks AirSearch1!

I took your suggestions, made a few minor additions, and published it! I appreciate your help!
 
Back
Top