Queen and her enemy

The general groaned deeply as he felt his cock push deep into her throat, his muscular legs on the brink of trembling. Many women sucked his cock before, but never a queen. And never a woman like her.

He grabbed hold of her hair, and slowly began to fuck her mouth, groaning deeply as he moved deep in her throat. He went on for awhile, until he pulled out and took a step back, catching his breath, and allowing her to catch hers. He looked at her with lust and a smile appeared on his face.

"Tell me! Who was the last man who fucked your sweet little pussy?" he asked with a smile in the corner of his mouth. "Tell me the whole story!"
 
Sasha contionued to expertly suck the General's cock making him groan and tremble. Despite being a queen, she had a lot of experience taking other lover's in her mouth and giving them a head to remember.

Soon, she felt him grab hold of her hair and take control, slowly began to fuck her mouth, groaning deeply as he moved deep in her throat. His taking control only enhanced her lust as her body hungered for his cock.

Soon enough, after fucking her thtoat for a while, he pulled out as Sasha tried to catch a few breath. She knew she needed him inside her, to ravish her cok as she looked at him, her desire pasted all over her eyes.


"Tell me! Who was the last man who fucked your sweet little pussy?" "Tell me the whole story!"

Even in her lust addled state, Sasha tried to gather her wits. "Does that excite you, General? Knowing that I have had other lovers who have fucked me? Who have made me yearn for more?"

Sasha said with a smile as she moved closer to him.

"It was a captain of my army, General who was last inside my royal little pussy. He ravished me every way he could and made me beg for more" Sasha whispered, her body inches away from Augustis
 
Augustus smiled as she answered his question, drawing closer to him as he stood looking down at her: "It was a captain of my army, General who was last inside my royal little pussy. He ravished me every way he could and made me beg for more"

He extended his hand and helped her out of the water, looking down in her eyes as she stood to face him.

"I see! He must have appreciated the royal treatment!" he said with a sly smile, his hand taking her breasts and squeezing them.

As soon as he said these words there was a knock on the door, followed by Selenia walking inside with head bowed.

"I am so sorry to interrupt, but a Zatanian captain wishes to speak with general!" she said sheepishly.

"Send him in!" the general commanded, his hands still holding her breasts.

The girl bowed and left, the captain walking inside and taking a short bow.

"Speak, captain!" the general said as he turned to him, exposing the queens naked wet body to his view.

The captain blushed, and cleared this throat before responding.

"General, an emissary from the king arrived in our camp with orders. We are to return to Zatania immediately. And the king wants... results!" he said looking towards the queen.

"I think he likes you..." the general said to the queen with a smile.
 
Sasha pressed against Augustus as he extended his hand and helped her out of the water, looking down in her eyes as she stood to face him.

"I see! He must have appreciated the royal treatment!" he said with a sly smile, his hand taking her breasts and squeezing them.

oohh...ohhh..Sasha moaned as his hands very deftly fondled her tits and squeezed them.

"Oh he surely did, General..as you would" Sasha managed to mumble even as the mauling of her tits had pasted her desire all over her face


The general's hands remained on her tits as the young captain walked in. As the general turned to him, her naked wet royal body full exposed to him.

Sasha noticed the captain blushing and even as he spoke to the General, his eyes roved all over her body. It only further pleased and aroused the Queen.

"I think he likes you..."
the general said to the queen with a smile.

Sasha turned to the General and replied "I have that effect on young men, especially someone as handsome as the young captain. Do you want the Queen to give him the same royal treatment we were speaking about, General Sir?" Sasha whispered saucily.
 
The general smiled at her question, while the captain looked a bit confused: "I have that effect on young men, especially someone as handsome as the young captain. Do you want the Queen to give him the same royal treatment we were speaking about, General Sir?"

He took her by the hand and walked out of the water until they both faced the captain.

"The captain doesn't know what you mean by the royal treatment!" he said with a grin.

That very moment the door opened and the queen's own captain walked in, very apologetic for the interruption, taken aback by what he saw.

"Your highness... I thought you should know: the Zatanian army is at the city gates!" he said, looking at her being exposed before them.

"Yes. Like I said: we have orders to march to Zatania, and the army is waiting for you, general, ready for the march home!" the Zatanian captain explained.

"Very well! We shall march!" the general said as he turned towards the queen and took her breast in his hand, squeezing and pinching her nipple. "And you, queen Sasha, will join us as the king's guest! Won't you?" he asked and gave her breast and swift slap, making it sway and drawing a gasp from her captain.
 
Sasha looked at the Young Captain and his flustered face as the General took her by the hand and walked her out of the water.

"The captain doesn't know what you mean by the royal treatment!"

“Perhaps the Queen can teach him a thing or two” Sasha whispered to the General but before she could complete the sentence, her army Captain she had last made love to walked in.
Sasha could notice the astonishment in his face as he saw her naked body draped against the General.

"Your highness... I thought you should know: the Zatanian army is at the city gates!"

Sasha saw a tinge of jealousy in his eyes. Strangely, his envy and jealousy and being bare in front of these two young soldiers excited Sasha even more as she felt more than a bit of wetness in her womanhood, which she was sure they could see.

"Yes. Like I said: we have orders to march to Zatania, and the army is waiting for you, general, ready for the march home!" She heard the Zatanian captain explain.

Sasha turned to the General at this news who took her breast in his hand, squeezing and pinching her nipple.

"Very well! We shall march!" "And you, queen Sasha, will join us as the king's guest! Won't you?" Sasha heard him ask and give her breast and swift slap, making it sway.

Ooh….Sasha gasped at the deft way he pinched her nipple and let out a moan as her breast was slapped. But despite her better sense, being teased in front of the soldiers only increased her lust.
“ohh..yes..General. I will be yours and your King’s guest… Perhaps, we can embark next morning as the royal chariot is prepared for the journey. For tonight, we can rest and savor the joys of Selenia, General” Sasha whispered as she pressed close to him.
 
Her response made him smile with the corner of his mouth: “ohh..yes..General. I will be yours and your King’s guest… Perhaps, we can embark next morning as the royal chariot is prepared for the journey. For tonight, we can rest and savor the joys of Selenia, General”

The general looked at his own captain, who immediately responded:

"General, the army is ready to march! But perhaps... given the late hour and the dangers of marching in the darkness of the night, we should postpone our departure until the morning. If we return with the queen, I'm sure the king would look kindly on our delay!"

The general smiled as he turned to the queen.

"It looks like your reasoning convinced my captain!" he said. "Although... I'm sure my soldiers will not be very happy to set camp again after getting ready for the march. I'm afraid you will have to accompany me and the captain to visit the camp after it's set!" he said and began to fondle her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"That would certainly help!" the captain agreed.

"Good! Now go and give the command to set camp just outside the city walls. Then come back here: There will be royal pussy waiting for you!" he said and pushed two fingers in her pussy from behind.
 
Queen Sasha saw the general look at his own captain, in response to her plea. She was relieved to hear the captain say:

"General, the army is ready to march! But perhaps... given the late hour and the dangers of marching in the darkness of the night, we should postpone our departure until the morning. If we return with the queen, I'm sure the king would look kindly on our delay!"

Queen Sasha's eyes met with those of the general smiled as he turned to her with a smile.

"It looks like your reasoning convinced my captain!" . "Although... I'm sure my soldiers will not be very happy to set camp again after getting ready for the march. I'm afraid you will have to accompany me and the captain to visit the camp after it's set!" Sasha heard him say even as he began to fondle her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"That would certainly help!" the captain agreed.

"ooh...I would be happy..ohh..mm...to help the General and the captain..aahh..in every way I can" Sasha managed to reply amidst her moans even as the general's deft manipulation of her nipples and tits was making her wetter and weak in her knees.

"Good! Now go and give the command to set camp just outside the city walls. Then come back here: There will be royal pussy waiting for you!"

The though of having the captain jon them back titillated her but before she could say anything

aaaahh.....Sasha let out a loud moan as the general pushed two fingers in her pussy from behind. She involuntarily began to grind against the fingers pushing in her soaking wet pussy.

oohhhh....ohhhhh...The queen moaned, yearning for more even as her body was in complete control of the General even as her young captain and lover looked with dismay and discomfiture.
 
The young Zatanian captain smiled with the corner of his mouth, made a small bow and left the room.

"I'm glad it's settled!" the general said as he turned towards the queen's captain.

He then turned Sasha towards him and kissed her deeply.

"Perhaps you should instruct your captain to give orders to your ladies to pack for the journey tomorrow. He should then come back here, and bring some kind of flogger along. These beautiful breasts need a bit of discipline!" he said as he turned her to face the captain, cupping her breasts with both hands and pushing his cock between her legs, rubbing against her wet pussy.
 
"I'm glad it's settled!"
Sasha heard the General say and turned to him. She responded to his deep kiss with passion as she pressed against him. He then turned Sasha towards him and kissed her deeply.

"Perhaps you should instruct your captain to give orders to your ladies to pack for the journey tomorrow. He should then come back here, and bring some kind of flogger along. These beautiful breasts need a bit of discipline!"

As she was turned by the General to face the captain, she could see the captain trying to avert his eyes even as she saw a huge bulge around his crotch.

ooooohhhh....Sasha moaned as the General cupped her breasts with both hands and pushed his cock between her legs, rubbing against her wet pussy. Sasha pushed her hips back against him, feeling more of his against her soaking wet pussy, knowing that this debauched sight would tease the young captain a little more.

"You have listened to what the General said. Treat that as the Queen's order..ohhhhh" Sasha ordered amidst her moans as the General cupped her breasts and rubbed his cock against her wet pussy.
 
The captain bowed, wincing slightly, and left the room to carry out the order.

"Ooof... too much standing!" the general said and took Sasha's hand and walked her back into the water, sitting down with her straddling him.

He began to kiss her deeply, pulling her towards as his cock rubbed against her pussy, teasing her terribly.

"My men will take great delight in seeing you!" he said and made her lean backwards so he could kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. "I'm sure they would appreciate a revealing outfit of some kind!" he added.
 
Sasha saw the captain wincing slightly before he left the room to carry out the order. But his disgust strangely titillated her even more.

"Ooof... too much standing!" She heard the the general say as he took her hand.

"Perhaps, your Queen can help the General!" Sasha whispered even as she allowed the General to walk her back into the water. As they sat down together in the warm water, Sasha straddled the General, her long slender legs wrapped around his hips.

ooooohhh...ohhhh...Sasha moaned as she was pulled by the General towatds him, his cock rubbing her wet needy pussy while he kissed her. Sasha's lips remained locked with that of the General as she presed against him, wanting to feel more of him against her pussy. She was not sure if she was anymore trying to work him for diplomatic gains or it was just a case of her body surrendering to her lust and desires but her soaking wet royal pussy needed the General's cock inside her.

"My men will take great delight in seeing you!"

ohhh..yes..ohhh..yess! ohhh yess.....

Queen Sasha moaned in reply as he made her lean backwards and kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

"I'm sure they would appreciate a revealing outfit of some kind!"

oooh...yess..General..yes....Sasha moaned as his tongue on her nipples and his words were pushing the Queen to the brink.

"I will keep your men more than delighted...ooh...ohhh...perhaps...oohh..you can choose my outfit to wear..oh...for them."

Sasha managed to whisper amidst her moans as she leaned back and writhed and bucked as the General kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples while her body begged for more.
 
"I will keep your men more than delighted...ooh...ohhh...perhaps...oohh..you can choose my outfit to wear..oh...for them." she said moaning as he sucked her nipples and rubbed his cock on her pussy lips.

"You will have to show me a few to choose from!" he said chose to focus on one of her breasts, sucking her nipple, then slap her breast and suck again.

"My queen! I did as instructed!" they heard the captain of the queen's guard say suddenly.

As the turned to look at him, he was standing at the edge of the pool with a leather flogger in hand.

"Oh good!" the general said and moved the queen of him, leading her out of the water, and turned her with her back to the captain.

He took the flogger from him and instructed him to hold the queen steady with her hands behind her back, her breasts fully exposed to the general's view. Just then the Zatanian captain returned and reported: "General, the camp is being set as we speak!"

"Very well, captain! Come here! Take this flogger, and flog the queen's breasts! Her own captain will hold her for you!" he said and moved aside.

The young captain smiled as he took the flogger, breathed in, and then lashed her breasts lightly in a smooth stroke.

"Again! Harder!" the general commanded.

The captain nodded and flicked the flogger again, hitting both her breasts right across, making her skin blush.
 
Queen Sasha kept moaning wantonly as the General sucked her nipples and rubbed his cock on her pussy lips.

"You will have to show me a few to choose from!" She heard him say even as he sucked her left nipple, then slapped her breast and sucked her again.

ooh...ooohhhh..ohhh..she moaned with each stroke of his tongue and slap.. "Ohhh I wll, General. ooohh.....I will" She wasn not sure anymore if she was trying seduce him to gain political gain or did she desperately need his cock that was rubbing against her pussy

"My queen! I did as instructed!"

Sasha heard his Captain say and turned to him to see him standing at the edge of the pool with a leather flogger in hand. Looking at him holding the flogger and the thought of her imminent punishment strangely further excited her


"Oh good!" she heard the general say as he lead her out of the water and turned her with back to the captain.

Sasha felt acutely vulnerable as her captain and her past lover held her hands firmly behind her back, her breasts fully exposed to the general's view as she waited to be flogged.

But just then she heard the Zatanian captain who had rushed in report: "General, the camp is being set as we speak!"

""More the merrier! the queen thought as she saw the young soldier letch at her naked royal body with glee, sporting a huge bulge in his crotch.

"Very well, captain! Come here! Take this flogger, and flog the queen's breasts! Her own captain will hold her for you!" Sasha heard the general say as he moved aside.

aaahhhhh....Sasha screamed as the young captain took the flogger and lashed her breasts lightly in a smooth stroke. Strangely, the pain seemed very pleasurable

"Again! Harder!"
the general commanded.

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....Sasha screamed wildly as her breasts shook while her capitain held her tight as the Zetannian captain flicked the flogger again, hitting both her breasts right across, making her skin blush.

Queen Sasha was flogged like a common whore.But being treated like this by the two young soldiers and watched by the General pushed her to the brink. Her pussy was soaking wet and her body, struggling with the pain as it was, was set on fire by this twisted affair.
 
The general smiled with the corner of his mouth as he sat on the edge of the bath. He looked at the queen trying to catch her breath, her loyal captain still holding her steady with her breasts exposed to his enemy. The Zatanian captain waited for the general's instruction, his breath intensifying as he watched the queen's heaving breasts awaiting what was to come.

"You want to flog her again, don't you?" the general asked his captain.

"Yes sir, I really do!" he said hungrily.

"Then do it! Make her skin glow!" he ordered.

The captain smiled and took a small bow, eyeing the queen's captain with a sly smile. The captain of the guard had a hard look on his face, unable to hide his own erection as he pressed it against his queen's bare ass.

The Zatanian captain flicked his flogger across her right breast, and before she could recover he lashed her left breast as well. He continued to alternate between them, increasing in intensity.

"How much can you handle, my queen?" the general asked with a wicked smile. "Tell him when you want it to stop!" he added, watching his captain lash her breasts one by one.
 
Queen Sasha screamed as she was flogged like a common whore by the two young soldiers, leaving her royal cunt soaking wet. Sasha could see the general look at her with a broad smile as he sat on the edge of the bath.

Sasha tried to catch her breath as her young captain held her tight, she could feel his erection press against her bare ass. This only further heightened her erotic frenzy.

"You want to flog her again, don't you?" Sasha heard the general ask the young Zatanian captain.

"Yes sir, I really do!" he said hungrily.

"Then do it! Make her skin glow!" he ordered.

The realisation of what was to come only made her wetter as she saw the young captain smile while feel her officer press even more against her bare ass, as if straining to fuck her. Before she could react, she felt the flogger across her right breast and within a moment, on her left breast.

aaah...ohhh...ooh.......She screamed, each lash increasing in intensity, leaving her breasts redder and her pussy wetter, pushing her to the brink


Just as she was pushed to the brink, she heard the General ask with a wicked smile.

She would have given a witty reply but overwhelmed with lust and desire, needing her release, she just whimpered

"yess......oohhhhh..yess........fuck me General. Ravish me...please" Sasha begged as the young captain lashed her breasts one by one while the other officer pressed his cock against her ass, increasing her torment.
 
Augustus was clearly enjoying the scene, his thick cock throbbing with every lash of the flogger over the queen's luscious breasts.

"yess......oohhhhh..yess........fuck me General. Ravish me...please" came her reply, making the general smile with an ever twinkle in his eye.

"I like it when you beg!" he said to her, signalling to his captain to cease the flogging.

As she was still held tight by her own captain, the general moved to faced her, running his hands over her heaving breasts, his touch cooling their heated skin. His hand moved slowly down her tummy until he reached her pussy. He began to rub it slowly, pushing two fingers inside her.

"Oh my, you are so wet..." he said, and then kissed her deeply. "So wet and lusty!" he added. "But I'm not going to ravish you just yet. I want you heated and fully in lust while you meet the captains in our camp!" he said, looking towards the door as the two servant girls entered, bowing low.

"What do you want?" the queen's captain asked the queen's ladies.

"Dinner will be served shortly, your highness!" Rita said.

"A... good. You too: bring me three of the queen's most revealing dresses. I would like to pick one for the camp visit!" he said to them. They did not wait any further confirmation from their queen, as they bowed and made their exit.

The captain moved aside and signalled to his captain to resume the flogging.

"How does this make you feel, queen Sasha? To be flogged like this by your enemy, knowing your release will be delayed?" he asked, watching his captain flog her breasts one by one.
 
Sasha was on the verge of losing complete control as she begged before the General as the young captain lashed her luscious breasts one by one while the other officer pressed his cock against her ass, increasing her torment.

"I like it when you beg!" She heard him say even as he gestured to his captain to cease the flogging.

As the Queen tried to catch her breath with the respite from flogging, she moaned as the the general moved close to her, and ran his hands over her heaving breasts.

Ohhhhhhh….she moaned wantonly as his hand moved slowly down her tummy and began to rub it slowly.

Aaahhhh ...yess....…she moaned some more as he pushed two fingers inside her and the Queen shamelessly began to move her hips against the invading fingers, yearning for the climax and release she so desperately sought.

"Oh my, you are so wet...So wet and lusty!"

Yesss……General!

Sasha managed to mumble even as his fingers in her wet snatch was on the verge of overwhelming her.

"But I'm not going to ravish you just yet. I want you heated and fully in lust while you meet the captains in our camp!"

His words sent a jolt of trepidation through her. It was one thing to flirt and seduce soldiers in her chamber where she owned them. But did the General want to ravish her in front of the soldiers in the camp like a common whore?
But in her lust addled state, the apprehension only fuelled her desire even further.

Sasha saw her servants walk in and she heard the General order them to bring three of her most revealing dresses for the camp visit. As the servants bowed and went back without even looking at her for any further confirmation from their queen, she knew that the General was now truly lording over her. What had started as an attempt to seduce the General into granting political concessions had turned into a spectacle of her being punished and fucked like a slut by soldiers and the General bossing over her. But before she could even react, the captain resumed flogging her tits, one by one.

“Ohhhh..ohhhhh..ohhh” Sasha cried with every snap at her tits even as she could feel the erect cock of her captain press harder and harder against her naked ass.

"How does this make you feel, queen Sasha? To be flogged like this by your enemy, knowing your release will be delayed?"

“No….please..please…..Ohhhh….ohhhhh..ohhhh” Sasha only managed to mumble incoherently as three of her maids walked in with a dress each, attires that Sasha could recognize.

The first maid held a dress that was entirely backless and four long slits exposing all of her legs and thighs and a hint of her crotch when she walked. In the front, there were two long thin strips that barely covered her tits and met only at her navel forming a V.

The second maid was holding a bondage fetish dress Sasha had often used to torture her prisoners. This dress, if it could be called so, was nothing more than a leather collar and a few crisscrossing leather straps that formed a harness around her breasts and crotch. It did nothing to cover her nipples or her royal snatch and Sasha was shocked to see the maid bring this dress out.

The third dress was no better for it was meant for her sword fight sessions and had nothing but two small metal breast-plates tied with a string and a small metal plate covering her pussy tied to a thong. It did nothing to cover her body at all.

oooooohhhh...ooooooooooohhhhhhh

As Sasha saw the General gape at the dresses, the flogging made her only scream and more as she also pressed more willingly against the bulging cock of her captain rubbing against her ass as she looked for release being denied to her.
 
Looking at the queen's maids as they entered to present the dresses, the general raised his hand to his captain to stop the flogging. He moved to the dresses and looked closely.

"Your maids seem to really want you exposed, don't they?" he asked turning to face the queen with a wide smile.

He came closer to the first dress he was shown and grinned.

"Yes. This one! Release the queen and let her put it on!" he said to the queen's captain.

He then moved to the maid holding the other two outfits.

"You really wanted to expose your queen like this? Put those... dresses down. Take your dress off and get on your knees!" he commanded, watching the girl do as he said, her eyes looking up at him, his cock throbbing only inches away from her face.
 
Sasha looked at a strange blend of horror and excitement at the three dresses presented to General Augustus even as the flogging only made her wetter. But she was not sure how much more, despite her lust induced bravado, could she endure.

She breathed a sight of relief as the general raised his hand to his captain to stop the flogging.

"Your maids seem to really want you exposed, don't they?" he asked turning to face the queen with a wide smile.

Sasha smiled back, still trying to catch her breath, and replied. "I believe that they worship my body and want it to be worshipped by others too"

"Yes. This one! Release the queen and let her put it on!" She heard the General say to his captain. Sasha was pleased about his choice and replied earnestly "You have a very fine taste, General"

As she was released, she asked her captain to help. And she leaned on him for support as she put on the backless gown. But for all of her relief at not being asked to wear the other too, she knew that this was quite revealing with the four long slits exposing all of her legs and thighs and the front had nothing more than two long thin strips that barely covered her tits and met only at her navel.

But this was the most regal of the three and she hoped that the General and her soldiers would like it. In playing this game, she had lost so much of control that Queen Sasha desperately wanted to please the General and his soldiers.

But her thoughts turned to Augustus who had moved to the maid holding the other two outfits and commanded

"You really wanted to expose your queen like this? Put those... dresses down. Take your dress off and get on your knees!"

Sasha saw the maid obey the command without even seeking her permission as she stripped and get on her knees. Seeing the General's cock throbbing only inches away from her face, Sasha almost wished it was her for her body still needed its release
 
The general's smile was wide and generous as he beheld the queen clad in her revealing dress.

"Yes, I believe my men will be pleased. Don't you think?" he asked his captain.

The captain moved closer to the queen and held her hand in his as he raised it, giving it a good look.

"General, you have certainly chosen well!" he said with a smile, holding on to her delicate fingers as she posed.

The maid looked up at the general, her gaze hungry, her lips gently parted. He noticed as he looked down and he began to caress her cheeks with his hard cock, making her moan. He then slowly pushed his cock inside her mouth, while looking at the queen, noticing her reaction. The girl began to suck on his cock steadily, moaning and gently caressing his balls.

"I wish we had time to enjoy more of this. But time is of the essence, and my men cannot wait any longer!" The general said and pulled out, moving to his clothes and beginning to get dressed.

"I agree, general, the men would appreciate your visit!" The captain agreed, smiling at the queen. "I hope I haven't hurt you too much!" He added, looking at her.
 
Queen Sasha looked with nothing but envy and lust at her maid she got on her knees and had her face only inches away from the General's cock.

As her gaze turned to General, she could see him smile at her as his eyes roved over her body in the revealing dress

"Yes, I believe my men will be pleased. Don't you think?" Sasha heard him say. As she turned to the young captain, she felt the young captain move closer to her and hold her hand.

In her lust addled state, Sasha willingly gave her hand to him. She could feel his breath very close and her eyes went to his hard chiselled body and the bulge in his crotch which only increased her desire.

"General, you have certainly chosen well!" he said with a smile, holding on to her delicate fingers as she posed.

Sasha pressed against him and replied "Änd the General has chosen his men well too"

But before anyone could reply, their attention to how the General looked down and began to caress the cheeks of the maid kneeling in front of him with his hard cock amidst her wanton moans. Sasha looked with excitement, her hands clenching tightly the hands of the young captain as the General pushed his cock inside her mouth. Sasha looked at the General with pure lust, her eyes betraying her desire to swap places with her maid, her erect nipples and wet mound visible through the skimpy dress as his eyes met with hers.

"I wish we had time to enjoy more of this. But time is of the essence, and my men cannot wait any longer!" Sasha's desire was only heightened by this interruption as the General put on his armour.

"I agree, general, the men would appreciate your visit!" "I hope I haven't hurt you too much!" Sasha heard the young captain say as he smiled at her.

"Not at all soldier. You are underestimating the Queen. I can still teach you and your army a thing or two. Can you and your men handle me? " Sasha whispered, trying to regain control as she flirted with the young captain.

Her arousal and the situation had pushed her to the brink. And at this stage, Queen Sasha needed to be ravished crazy, she did not care how. The game that she had started with the General was taking her to sexual games she had not played earlier. But she did not care for she needed her release
 
The general got dressed quickly and then proceeded to take the queen's hand, escorting her out of the royal keep and down the grand stairs to the courtyard, where his chariot awaited. Normally he liked to enter the city on horseback, but his captain anticipated that he would prefer to ride the chariot instead with the queen by his side. The general helped the queen onto the chariot and then he joined her by her side, taking the reigns once he made sure she was safely holding on.

"I hope you're ready, for my men await with great anticipation!" he said to her and urged the horses onward, followed by his loyal guard, the queen's captain following behind riding next to the Zatanian captain.

Normally he would take his time and enjoy the ride, but he did not want to waste any time before he would rejoin his army. The camp was a few hundred yards away from the royal castle, and the men awaited with smiles on their faces. As soon as he reached their ranks, he slowed the horses down to give his men a chance to gaze upon his 'conquest'.

"Hail, general Augustus!" an officer shouted as he raised his arm in salute.

"Hail, general Augustus!" a thunderous echo resounded in the valley as his men stood straight and looked at him and the queen as they moved slowly towards the general's tent.

The general saluted his men with a wide smile, standing slightly back so the men could see the queen's sensuous splendour. The lust in their eyes was evident as they looked at her passing by.

"I think they're impressed!" he said to the queen, his tent now visible a few hundred yards away.
 
Queen Sasha allowed the general to take her hand and lead her out of the royal keep and down the grand stairs to the courtyard, where his chariot awaited. Sasha was not sure if this was an instance of courtesy extended to a monarch or a case of control exercised over a whore. But in her highly-aroused state, she did not care. The only thing she wanted was to be made love to be as wildly as possible.

She allowed Augustus to help her onto the chariot and every touch of his sent further jolts into her body.

"I hope you're ready, for my men await with great anticipation!"

"Oh yes General! Your men are going to be fully satiated. They will have a sight to remember" With four long slits exposing all of her legs and thighs and her erect nipples visible through the two long thin strips that met only at her navel, she knew she was right. And strangely, the waiting audience only made her ven more aroused.

"Hail, general Augustus!" "Hail, general Augustus!" Sasha heard his men hail him, the thunderous echo signifying the strenth of his army. But she could see that everyone's eyes were on her barely covered body, those raving eyes only fuelling her desire.


"I think they're impressed!"


"I know they are, General! After all, how many wonders of the world can match me?" Sasha said with a smirk. "Did you only want me to be seen by them or did you have something else in mind" Sasha whispered as she snuggled against him. The front strips of her dress almost falling off in the process.
 
He grinned at her question.

"Seeing you is more than enough for their eyes. What I have planned for you is for officer's eyes only!" he said as he pulled her closer.

It wasn't long before the chariot arrived in front of a large hexagonal tent. They disembarked, and the general took the queen's hand and lead her into the tent, where six men awaited in a semi-circle, smiling as they entered, the captain she already met and her own captain walking in behind them with the flap to the tent closing.

"Gentlemen, I present to you, her Highness, queen Sasha of Selenia!" he said and pushed her forward as the nine men formed a circle around her.

"Your Highness!" the six men replied and bowed the heads briefly, smiling at her.

"These men are my captains: seven altogether. One you already met!" he said, pointing to the captain who had flogged her earlier. "Perhaps you would like to tell my men what you thought of my youngest captain!" he said with a grin.
 
Back
Top