SoCal Fires- Yes, it's fucking awful

MJNI1Wj.jpg

4HLR0W9.jpg

uhpcfWo.jpg

UasfKby.jpg

Wow.... what an incredibly terrible thing.. That last pic looks like something out of a movie.

So sorry for anyone affected by this..

What about the 42 dead 228 Missing 6400 Homes Lost In Northern Ca? Paradise Ca 95% destroyed.

What about the 42 dead 228 Missing 6400 Homes Lost In Northern Ca? Paradise Ca 95% destroyed.

Nobody gives a shit.

California is just the bay area, Los Diego and downtown Sac.

Nobody gives 2 pumps of rat shit about the rest of the state, besides it's just a bunch of dumb ass redneck white people, who cares?? Let them burn/starve/go without water......nobody cares.

Nobody gives a shit.

Nobody gives 2 pumps of rat shit about the rest of the state, besides it's just a bunch of dumb ass redneck white people, who cares?? Let them burn/starve/go without water......nobody cares.

Last time I checked they all are human beings. Just because you are POS and you think you are superior, I hope you never experience losing your house in a fire storm and seeing the devastation we have seen.

These people have no idea what they are faced with. There life is forever changed and the battle has just begun.

If anyone is so inclined to make a donation. Please do your homework before making a donation to The Red Cross etc.

Find out how much actually makes it to victims of the disaster and how much is spent on workers salaries etc of each dollar donated you will be surprised. Try to donate at a local level if at all possible.

Last time I checked they all are human beings.

Mostly Trumpers....nope not human beings.

Fuck em, it's all about good people in LA.

Just because you are POS and you think you are superior, I hope you never experience losing your house in a fire storm and seeing the devastation we have seen.

I think I'm superior?? LOL

I've experienced it, because that's California....nobody gives a shit because I wasn't in LA/Bay area....and nobody will give a shit about any of the stupid Trumpster hicks outside of LA either.

These people have no idea what they are faced with. There life is forever changed and the battle has just begun.

Bro...its Chico....NorCal has been on fire for like 5 years......they know exactly what they are faced with.

If anyone is so inclined to make a donation. Please do your homework before making a donation to The Red Cross etc.

Find out how much actually makes it to victims of the disaster and how much is spent on workers salaries etc of each dollar donated you will be surprised. Try to donate at a local level if at all possible.

Go directly to people....gofund me at the worst....if you give it to an "organization" none of the victims will see it, gotta pay admin their 800k/yr salaries. :cool:

Thankfully, my step sister’s home is still standing. She is not entirely sure what condition it is in as the area is still under evacuation, but the were able to see it by boat.

New flare up real close to me.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542131956980.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542131956980.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1542131924564.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542131924564.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
Nobody gives a shit.

The president granted the state federal emergency funds and firefighters from across the nation are coming to help. Your lack of faith in people doesn't translate to the rest of civilized society.

Nobody gives a shit.

You ever stop to think, that nobody gives a shit what you think. It is very apparent you are very bitter. Go be bitter on another thread. I'm sure you can create a thread about something useless and meaningless.

Yep, it's all Trump's fault that forest management since the 1970's has been deficient and allowed wildfires to cause greater damage.

I mean, it's not like Trump was President all those years. Or that people have been building in places where fires could destroy things. Or that cost of rebuilding hasn't gone up.

It's not like the Woolsey Fire (the one currently burning Malibu) is almost an exact replica of another fire that started in the same place and burned the same path and torched Malibu back in the 80's (IIRC about the date).

Nope. It's Trump. :rolleyes:

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

First off, where in that tweet did anyone say it was "all Trump's fault?" It doesn't.

The tweet reply had 3 points:

1) Trump should show compassion while fires are burning, homes are being destroyed and people are dying. I'm not sure how anyone could be dumb enough to argue with this.

2) Trump is complaining about the way the lands are managed and yet most of those lands are federally owned/managed so if he is unhappy about it, he can direct the appropriate agencies to change the way they are managed.

3) His policies of budget cuts for everything except defense have consequences, such as managing the lands he is complaining about.

Basically, he is complaining about something he has the power the fix. Maybe he should try doing his job and holding his government accountable instead of just whining like a bitch all the time.

First off, where in that tweet did anyone say it was "all Trump's fault?" It doesn't.

1) Trump should show compassion while fires are burning, homes are being destroyed and people are dying. I'm not sure how anyone could be dumb enough to argue with this.

2) Trump is complaining about the way the lands are managed and yet most of those lands are federally owned/managed so if he is unhappy about it, he can direct the appropriate agencies to change the way they are managed.

3) His policies of budget cuts for everything except defense have consequences, such as managing the lands he is complaining about.

Basically, he is complaining about something he has the power the fix. Maybe he should try doing his job and holding his government accountable instead of just whining like a bitch all the time.

The Budget cuts have been going on for years. Trump is being left to clean the mess up. Also the Sierra Club, The Governors of California have to be held responsible, as well as Department of Forestry.

Sierra Club started screaming decades ago when Brown was in office the first time around.

California Use to have a very elaborate Fire Break system cut into and maintained in most areas. I can remember these firebreaks saving very expensive houses in the Napa Valley. Over time due to political pressure and supposed cost the fire breaks have gone away just when they are needed most.

Bark Beatles are rampant up and down California and they are killing trees at a high rate. Home owners can't afford the several hundred dollars per tree it cost to top a tree to stop the beatles. This add fuel to the fires. Not to mention Manzanita which burns hot and is prevalent throughout a lot of California.

New flare up real close to me.

Thoughts and good Christian prayers!

You ever stop to think, that nobody gives a shit what you think. It is very apparent you are very bitter. Go be bitter on another thread. I'm sure you can create a thread about something useless and meaningless.

Too funny. A Luk thread is sacrosanct? Have you seen Luk post? Are you new here?

The president granted the state federal emergency funds and firefighters from across the nation are coming to help. Your lack of faith in people doesn't translate to the rest of civilized society.

And LA will get damn near all the attention...because money.

It's not a lack of faith in people, even though that's non existent because 99.9% of the time people are shit, but it's basic common sense.

Save Los Angeles or save some trailer parks in norCal? Los Angeles wins. Duh.

You ever stop to think, that nobody gives a shit what you think.

No.

People always respond.;)

It is very apparent you are very bitter.

Oh god another armchair psychologist :rolleyes:

I'm not bitter, I'm a pragmatic realist.....mostly because I've been around the world a few times unlike most suburban dwelling Americans who have never left the comforts of McDonalds and Wal Mart.

Go be bitter on another thread. I'm sure you can create a thread about something useless and meaningless.

Another authoritarian control freak....surprise surprise, probably a (D)umb too.

How about no.

Last edited:

First off, where in that tweet did anyone say it was "all Trump's fault?"

Along with the previous others, you just did it too. So there. :p

It doesn't.

He did. That you didn't see his tweets doesn't mean he didn't.

Trump is constrained by the rules of the EPA, court decisions from suits by the Org's like the Sierra Club, Congressional laws which were enacted back in the 1970's, and the current threats by the various wilderness Orgs who are SUING the utility companies to prevent them from clearing dead vegetation around their equipment and transmission lines which sometimes start the very fires we're discussing in this thread. So it's not Trump that's the problem, bonehead. It's everyone who led us down this path over the past 40 years.

As stated above, Congress enacted laws which constrain the President and the FedGov. It's not Trump that's the problem and all you're trying to do is put the blame on the latest face of the administration rather than looking at the real cause.

He has no power to change the law. Like the rest of us, he must obey it and establish Federal policies accordingly.

He has no power to change the law. Like the rest of us, he must obey it and establish Federal policies accordingly.

How fucking stupid are you?

I already said that Trump isn't to blame. Should I try all caps? Or maybe crayons? How can I possibly make that more clear?

For fuck's sake.

How fucking stupid are you?

I already said that Trump isn't to blame. Should I try all caps? Or maybe crayons? How can I possibly make that more clear?

For fuck's sake.

LOL.

You should read your crap before you post it and then try to deny it later.

This is what happens when you talk about things you don't know..

and you can't blame this on LEFT WING OMG bias.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...st-trump-acting-ag-does-not-qualify-under-the

Fox’s Andrew Napolitano: Trump “has chosen someone who does not qualify under the law to be the Acting Attorney General of the United States.”

"There’s only three ways a person can become acting attorney general," Napolitano said. "One, if you are the deputy attorney general — Rod Rosenstein — the president signs an executive order and makes you acting."

"Two is if you are already in the Department of Justice and have a job that requires Senate confirmation and you have received confirmation," Napolitano added. "That is not the case with Matt Whitaker because he’s the chief of staff. That does not require Senate confirmation."

Whitaker's most recent post was chief of staff to Sessions at the Justice Department.

"Three is a recess appointment, which is not relevant here because the Senate is not in recess," Napolitano continued.

"So with deference and respect to what the president’s trying to do — he has every right to have whoever he wants run the Justice Department — he has chosen someone who does not qualify under the law to be the acting attorney general," Napolitano added.

LOL.

You should read your crap before you post it and then try to deny it later.

Like this????

Back